[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. /pol/ undeniably and unequivocally BTFO for eternity!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160425_171520.jpg (158 KB, 1078x1099) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_171520.jpg
158 KB, 1078x1099
Holy shit.
/pol/ undeniably and unequivocally BTFO for eternity!

What now, bootlickers? Cops dindu nuffin?
>>
Looks like the nigs took the money and ran. If they cared about justice they would have had the cops admit they fucked up.
>>
>>72046334
>Cops dindu nuffin?
That's what it says
>>
>>72046334
Looks to me like money was more valuable to his family than justice for his death.
>>
>>72046699
Obviously the cop was guilty if they paid the family $6 million fucking dollars
How does it feel knoweing you were cucked by trayvon?
>>
>>72046767
> Cleveland agrees to pay 6 million bikes to settle Tamir Rice lawsuit
>>
>>72046929
Or they just wanted this nig nog shit to end. And the quickest way to shut sambo up is to chuck some dollars in his direction.
>>
>>72046334
>Nigger nigging
>gets put down like the dumb animal he was
>family gets $6,000,000
They're niggers. I give it a year before they're broke down at the dollar general with their EBT cards. Fuck that kid, fuck his trash family. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>72046334
>bootlickers?
As someone who is not an anarchist with an inherent fear of authority figures, I have to warn you that using the term bootlickers makes everyone envision you as a cringey angst filled teenager.
>>
What do you think his family will spend it on?
>>
>>72049330
BLING
L
I
N
G
>>
>>72049330
Shoes. Toof greels. Reems. Drugs. Money promises to everyone until they have five bucks left and realize they're dumb niggers that handle money worse than third graders.
>>
>>72046334
>admits no wrongdoing
>pays up like a little bitch
Never understood this train of though.
>>
>>72049656
>Spends 12 million to fight case, and maybe lose
>Spend 6 million to get them to fuck off
>>
>>72046334
>blacks
>smart with money
its like giving a chimp a redbull and a loaded rifle
>>
>>72049843
Kinda like the one black chick who won the lottory and keeps using her money to bail out her drug dealing boyfriend. I think its up to three times she bailed him out so far.
>>
>>72048049
>>Nigger nigging

Because 12yo white kids NEVER pretend to shoot people (pew pew).

I hate it when nigs nig but that doesn't mean I'm going to excuse a cop for acting like a chicken shit and emptying his clip without even trying to evaluate the situation.

I am so tired of hearing how the thin blue line is strong and brave, then seeing them piss their panties if a fucking poodle barks at them.

>why did you shoot the suspect's poodle?
>"i feared for muh safety!"

We need better psychological screening for cops. The wanna be bullies who lack a spine need to be rejected. They can go work security at fucking walmart.
>>
>>72046334
When did /pol/ ever say that the cops did nothing wrong and that there should be no settlement?

In general, I think /pol/'s opinion is "don't play the race card, let's give everybody a fair trial". /pol/ never claimed that no cop has EVER unfairly shot someone. You must demonstrate a contradiction in order for /pol/ to be BTFO.
>>
>>72049843
I'd watch that PPV special.
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 1348x1422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 1348x1422
>>72046334
>6 million
>>
>>72046334
I don't get these "/pol/ BTFO LMAO" threads youre a grade A dumb ass

/pol/ is a shitty politics board not one person with one view on the world

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>72046334
>Pay money to make the nigs stop nigging
That sheboon will spend it all in a year and will be crying how she's broke on channel 7 news
>>
>>72047911
>under the terms of the settlement, the city will admit no wrong doing
>>
>>72046929
Jury said no wrong doing by cops
>>
>>72046334
This is even better than the EBT card his mama probably used to feed his stupid ass.
>>
>>72049792
Case already happened. This is a fucked up waste of money
>>
>>72046334
>Under the terms of the settlement, the city will admit no wrongdoing
Typical niggers. They just want some Harriet Tubmans they don't care about "justis fo tam ear"
>>
>>72046334
This is like winning the lottery for most niggers. They just hope that someday their worthless dindu spawn will get himself killed so they can sue for mad dosh. It's really nothing new, either.
>>
Why do the higher-ups think this is okay?

These niggers are acting like 5 year olds, crying and screaming for their toys, and the higher-ups give in to them.

Is this bizzaro world?
>>
>>72046334
How old is this guy?
>>
>>72046334

>Family gets money
>Sorrow suddenly gone

They will breed another one and try to get money for him as well.
>>
>>72046929
You must not know how legal system works. They paid to settle. They realized if they went to court, it would cost more to fight it than to just settle out of court. It's common practice for agencies to do
>>
>admit no wrongdoing

>here's a measly 6 million, b-but its only to save our time

fuck America
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.