[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump/Colbert 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Colbert.jpg (41 KB, 449x411) Image search: [Google]
Colbert.jpg
41 KB, 449x411
Great choice for Vice President or greatest choice for Vice President?
>>
>>72044241
Fuck Colbert. I have lost all my respect for this man once he dropped character and apparently his brain and sense of humour along with it. Black Lives Matter, fuck him.

The Late Show is an unfunny mess now. As a jazz musician, I only watch it for Jon Batiste and Stay Human.
>>
>>72044452

> Nepal
> as a jazz musician

mild kek
>>
File: 1460956242353.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1460956242353.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
"I don't know anything about politics"
-Colbert on Trump
>>
>>72044241
You're fucking retarded
One Colbert is a Catholic democrat
Two he hates Trump
Three, Colbert revealed how unfuuny he is when he took over for Letterman

Colbert is not "cool" anymore, when he was living his conservative character lie on TV he was actually likeable, now he's just another bleeding heart douche.
>>
>>72044526
Choke on your girlfriend's bratwurst, faggot.

The only way you can differentiate between an Austrian man and woman is that a Austrian woman has a slightly thinner moustache.
>>
>>72044897

>implying he's not still just playing a character, only a liberal one this time
>>
>>72045044

So do you have a soundcloud or something? I'd love to listen to some nepalese midget playing jazz.
>>
An alpha president with a cuck VP? He'd be better off picking a woman for VP.
>>
>>72044241

>cuck

implying Trump isn't actually pulling a reverse Colbert right now and you think this is a joke
>>
>>72045404
>Midget
https://youtu.be/5GVtjzut4H4
Watch this and kill yourself. There's a few original tracks on that channel as well. Feel free to listen to those and re-evaluate your worthlessness.
>>
>>72046227

But you obviously are a midget. My 15 year old brother plays drums better btw, I should tell him to make a channel.
>>
>Let's be honest here (Trump) would be a terrible president
- Colbert on Late Show a day after having him on
>>
>>72044452
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>72044452
What happened to the other 2/3 of your flag
>>
>>72046718
Are you a 14 year old who thinks "Same to you. No backsies" is funny.

Go fap to and haunt some YouTube comment section faggot. I can picture your hanging, 50 chins, neckbeard flapping around while you giggle and post every bit of rejection and hate you have into an anonymous website because you're too scared of the real world to accomplish anything of value. Mommy never loved you? Daddy ran out? Can't get a job? Permavirgin? All of the above?
>>
>>72047750

If I go take a shit right now, I would have accomplished more for the "real world" than some microdick shitskin manlet though, what's your point?

Do you honestly think middle-school tier covers are valuable?

Stay triggered, hobbit :^)
>>
File: 1454050913885.jpg (30 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
1454050913885.jpg
30 KB, 250x312
>>72044241
>>
>>72044452
The Asian grill in stay human is a semen demon and i would inseminate her.
>>
>>72046227
I thought it was good :3 don't listen to mehmet. He's assblasted the right wingers will win and kick him and his friends out.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 240x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 240x540
>>72047990
Good, good. Let it all out. When I wake up and look at my kit, I know where I have arrived after all these years of hardwork. And when I put on my headphones and listen to my own songs, I know what I've accomplished.

>Mircodick, shitskin manlet
Nice meme. You were saying?
>>
>>72048628
Why thank you, Britbro.
>>
>>72048925

When I look at my bank account, I see what I've accomplished.

Then I thank god I don't have to whore myself out in some "pub" for tips, with my pleb-tier skills :^)
>>
>>72048925

> my kit

I spend 3000 euro on one of my favourite hobby per year. How much did you have to work for your 2nd hand 500 dollar "kit"? I sure hope it's not more than 5 years.
>>
>>72049237
>Whore myself out
Says the wageslave. You're literally sitting in a cubicle and sucking off the boss not enjoying what you do for a paycheck. I enjoy my job. A lot, in fact. I have enough money for a decent place and to feed myself, and that's all the money I'll ever need.

>Pleb-teir skills
I know even you don't honestly believe that.
>>
>>72049645

> it's a poor "musician" who will literally never get anywhere with his life tries to banter people with financial freedom, episode

I bet my garage is bigger than your "decent place" in fucking Nepal.
>>
>>72050238
>I bet my garage is bigger than your "decent place" in fucking Nepal.

That may very well be true. But I have just as much space as I need.

And where do I need "to go" with my life? I'm exactly where I need to be. I earn enough money for my basic needs and I can live my passion.

>Financial freedom
Are you a millionare who doesn't have to work another day in his life? If not, you have no financial freedom. Just enough money to buy shit that you think will make you happy. But you never will be because you're only addicted to money.

I respect people who do jobs and work hard. But not when they are such massive cunts.
And remember, a 19-year old composed/wrote this. Listen to it when you're crying yourself to sleep.
https://youtu.be/ijVb5INAYZM
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.