[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Red Pilled is Legend of the Galactic Heroes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes.jpg (58 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes.jpg
58 KB, 620x437
>>
>>72043517
It's the definition of redpilled faggot.
>>
Where can I watch it?
>>
>>72043659
google facilitates all needs
>>
it's awesome, they even have space jews
>>
>>72043517
It's Asiatic/10, which appears as redpilled to westerners who have lived under Jewish metaphysics, and obtuse philosophizing for as long as anyone can remember.
>>
>>72043517
Do you faggots realize that even mentioning anime completely discredits you and your opinions?

Even if you have some good things to say, once that bomb is dropped, every just things "autistic manchild faggot" and as far as that person is concerned you are letrashmanned forever
>>
File: 1461084109851.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461084109851.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>72043517
> tfw you gradually lose faith in Yang's vision
>>
>>72043918
That's just reflexive posturing though. Few actually think that's true--they merely think they're expected to signal that they do.
>>
>>72043918
>on a chinese cartoon shitposting forum

Haha sure showed him.
>>
>>72043918
I'd rather disregard your opinion for disregarding someone's opinion based on what they enjoy alone. That and 'letrashman'. The overton window never stops turning, friend.
>>
>>72043659
Download
>The series (110 episodes)
>Overture to a new War
>My conquest is the sea of stars
>Golden wings (if you can find it...)
>Spiral labyrinth (Gaiden)
>One hundred billion stars, one hundred billion lights (Gaiden)

That's like 5 weeks worth of anime.
>>
>>72043659
Google and watch in that order:
>bakabt my conquest is the sea of stars
>bakabt overture to a new war
>bakabt legend of the galactic heroes
>bakabt one hundred billion stars
>bakabt spiral labyrinth
(OHBS and Spiral Labyrinth are prequels, you technically CAN watch the series in chronological order instead of production order, but you gotta find the correct viewing order in that case, cause I don't remember it)
>>72043918
>disregarding an entire medium just because of the stigma attached to it
literally a normie faggot, go vote for the bern
>>
It just really showed me that a totalitarian government isn't that bad so as long as the leader is wise, competent, and holds the interests of the people in mind.
The gaping flaw however is that once the leader dies, there's no promise that the successor will carry on the previous leader's work.
To that then, is why Yang still prefers a Democracy not matter how blatantly corrupt it is.
>>
>>72043918
>getting mad over a Japanese image board
Do you faggots realize that even mentioning anime completely discredits you and your opinions?

>the irony of this statement while being on an anime website
>>
>>72044462
Golden Wings is a separate adaptation by a different studio. Only watch it if you absolutely need more LoGH in your life.

Also, the original novels are being released in the US. The first one is already out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.