[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"As the plague swept across Europe in the mid-14th cent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2425197440.jpg (56 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
2425197440.jpg
56 KB, 609x343
"As the plague swept across Europe in the mid-14th century, annihilating nearly half the population, Jews were taken as scapegoats, in part because isolation in the ghettos meant in some places that Jews were less affected. Accusations spread that Jews had caused the disease by deliberately poisoning wells."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

Was the Black Death an intentional genocide of Europeans by jews?
>>
>>72043264
Yes, only they have now modernised their techniques and poison us in other ways
>>
I remember this being defended by saying Jews were less affected because they ate kosher and separate meat from diary products etc dunno if that matters at all though
>>
File: 1331264113941.jpg (104 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1331264113941.jpg
104 KB, 613x533
>>72044015
Sounds like some jew propaganda there
>>
>>72044015
haha i wouldn't be surprised to see some 'independent study' that shows circumcision helped to protect Jews from the plague.
>>
>>72044015
Seeing the bubonic plague was spread by fleas and wasn't based on what you ate that sounds like bullshit.
>>72043264
The black death lasted for centuries, a few pogroms doesn't cleanse the Jews of their wrongdoing.
>>
>>72043264
nah, the technology to manufacture a disease was way far behind. However, the mongolian empire purposely spread it to kingdoms they attacked to weaken the enemies. The hatred against jews had been a common thing for centuries so when the plague hit europe it was time to dust off the ol pitch fork and burn down the nearest synagogue
>>
>>72043264
Yes, 100%
>>
>>72044015
I also heard theories that people who worked with animals during those times tend to be immune. So yeah, I'm pretty sure there is a normal scientific explanation to it rather than jewish conspiracy
>>
File: well poisoners.jpg (51 KB, 386x480) Image search: [Google]
well poisoners.jpg
51 KB, 386x480
>>72043264
>>
>>72043264

No, it was an unintentional genocide brought along the silk road and by mariners from fucking china and central asia
>>
>>72044015
Jews in the 14th century would have also had better hygiene than most of their Christian counterparts.
>>
>>72044808
>unintentional
don't know about that, there were recorded instances of mongols flinging disease ridden bodies into cities they attacked
>seige of caffa
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/8/9/01-0536_article
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.