[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't we formed our own union yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: d0gH0kP.jpg (73 KB, 1153x692) Image search: [Google]
d0gH0kP.jpg
73 KB, 1153x692
Why haven't we formed our own union yet?
>>
>>72043099
Why would the US stoop to common wealth levels?
>>
>>72043099

That flag might as well be a blended mix of vomit.
>>
BEADY
>>
>>72043099
>Leaf
Captcha: Shushi
>>
>>72043225
Stoop? You mean climb and the reason the US isn't doing it is because they're too fat to climb!
>>
>>72043099
There's no hope for us anymore
Remove that leaf & it might get better
>>
LOOK AT ME

YOU ARE THE LEAF NOW
>>
File: A leaf.jpg (72 KB, 495x328) Image search: [Google]
A leaf.jpg
72 KB, 495x328
>>72043099
why is that leaf in the middle of the flag?
>>
why not include Germany too? that way all the degenerate anglo saxon protestant cucks get their own country and the rest of us whites can live in peace
>>
>>72043099
The US profits nothing from forming a union with you weak faggots.

You have weak militaries and you dont produce shit.

We can steal Canada's oil through fracking, so we dont need those gay boys either.
>>
>>72043099
Because the British.
>>
There's talk that uf (I mean when) we leave the EU we could form some firm of Anglo union with Australia, new Zealand, Canada and maybe even Ireland.

I can see why Obama and Hillary are getting nervous.
>>
id be down to party with uk and nz but fuk aus and usa tbqh
>>
>>72043544
Kek
>>
>>72043099
There should be a leaf at the center of every flag.
>>
>>72043099
You guys really don't want to get into a union with us. We're like HIV. Unless you want to get Americanized then by all means.
>>
>>72043099
If we can't get along on here, how can we have a successful union?
>>
>>72044063
We'd need to have Cuckdau hanged from big Bens bell though
>>
>>72044063

Fuck off, if anything we should tell the Old World to go fuck itself and unite with the USA Monroe-doctrine style.
>>
This would be dank but we have to many roaches that would contaminate our bros, we have to take one for the team
>>
>>72043820
Fuck off burger
>>
>>72044641
Your roaches would be a pittance in such a large country as ours. We probably have as many spics as England's population.
>>
>>72044797
You do.
>>
>>72043299
>lets just get polands flag and put another red line on it
>austrian imagination lmao
>>
>>72043412
Ur a witty cunt I'll give u that
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.