[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/po/llacks, what would be the ideal amount of children for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: Mechanical refugee.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Mechanical refugee.webm
2 MB, 320x240
/po/llacks, what would be the ideal amount of children for you to have? Have you begotten kids yet? If yes, how redpilled are they/their mothers?
>>
>>72041639

6 children

religious wife

one can only dream
>>
>>72041639
0, kids don't deserve to live among this degeneracy
>>
No kids. There's more than enough in this world.
>>
>>72042451

Have you seen Idiocracy?

If your IQ is higher than the world average (probably around 90) you should get children.

If your IQ is >100 you should get at least 4. If your IQ is >130 you should become a sperm donor and get as many kids as possible.
>>
>>72042885

>what is regression to the mean

the post.
>>
File: 1434887696237[2].png (154 KB, 463x660) Image search: [Google]
1434887696237[2].png
154 KB, 463x660
>Ideal amount of children

Keep having kids until she is unable to get pregnant without medical intervention.

>Have you begotten kids yet?

Yes, 3

>How redpilled is their mother?

Not redpilled at all, she is a typical Swedish feminist. What people fail to understand is that women are natural conformists; if there is a ruling ideology in the country, they will instinctively follow it because it makes their chances of reproducing the same as the rest of the population. Don't be afraid of having a feminist partner, it simply means that she is obedient and lacks indepedence. My wife is very kind and lacks the courage to argue against me because her opinions are largely subjective.
>>
>>72042885
Some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>72042885
But if you are a sperm donor, then you get trogs raising your bright if mean regressed kiddos
>>
>>72042986
I know about regression to the mean, it's just a tendency towards the population mean.

Children with an average parental IQ o 130 will still have a much higher average IQ than children with an average parental IQ of 100 or 110.

See:
https://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~mcclean/plsc431/quantgen/qgen6.htm

and

https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/the-breeders-equation/
>>
>>72042885
Hanz gets it.

But if you want a generall opinion, I think at least 3 males and as many daughters you can have until you have said males
>>
>>72043676

Correct.

But crossing two IQ 130 whites will not necessarily yield IQ 130 children.

It will yield IQ 105-109 children (statistically), still possible to have outliers in either direction here but the kids will largely regress to the mean.
>>
As many as possible of course. Someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>72041639
Ideal amount is 0.

I have 2 from two different mothers. My daughter is cool, my son is probably an autistic faggot, I honestly have no idea.
>>
>>72043694
That is, (and I think it is not necessary to mention it), that you have a decent IQ and a decent career, also don't being an sperglord.

Also, I think this does not apply on usa since universities are very expensive
>>
>>72043781

They are still more likely to produce highly intelligent children
>>
>>72043901
>Two mothers
>Usa flag

Everytime, why you guys can't maintain a wife for more tha 10 years?
>>
>>72041639
One of my great grandmothers had 12 children, The generation since have had 3 each. I would like more, but kids are very expensive.
>>
>>72044103

Kids are always going to be expensive, you just need to understand that the reason why Gambian negroes can have 12 kids is because they are used to a lower standard of living. There will never be a time when you stop thinking this way
>>
Three really ought to be seen as the bare minimum. By anyone in the West who has the slightest sense of gratitude and respect for their ancestors and their culture. Four is nice, five is great. Thirteen is pushing it a little, but for those who feel able to deal with it, good luck to them.
>>
>>72043781
>But crossing two IQ 130 whites will not necessarily yield IQ 130 children.

Narrow sense heritability of IQ is something between 0.5 and 0.8. So it will probably yield children with a mean of ~120 with a sd of something like 12 (if i remember sibling SD correctly) according to my calculations.

High IQ people should breed a fuckton (world pop. is currently exploding in countries with average IQs of 75).
>>
>>72044231
Well we want our standard of living and for our kids to have a good time, right? My parents sucked when it came to economy and their mortgage is the same it was 20 years ago, and houses are more expensive now than ever. If I'm to have a lot of kids and a house where we can all stay I'll probably become indebted for like as they were.
>>
>>72044393

>High IQ people should breed a fuckton (world pop. is currently exploding in countries with average IQs of 75).

You're asking lots of k-selected people to behave like r-selected people.

lol
>>
>>72041639
As many as you can afford.
>>
File: 1460494652027.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460494652027.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
The ideal is two. One boy & one girl. You don't want too many because you can't invest as much in each kid.
>>
>>72043521
Most people using donor sperm probably belong to higher than average SES housholds (requires planning).
>>
>>72044532

Force and economic incentives can remedy that, in a different, more nationalist world
>>
Historically there were periods when IQ was a selection benefit. And todays low tfr among high IQ people is on a historic low so there is definitely some cultural influence.

Gov. policy could influence these things without a doubt, it's just ideologically prohibited to discuss this within current western cultural climate.

It used to be different, eugenics were a big thing among the educated western elites (Sweden, US, Britain) until quite recently.
>>
>>72041639

I have a pregnant wife, kid and a German Shepherd. My wife pretends to be red-pilled, and she enjoys many of the same things I do, but it's mainly because of me. Her opinions are superficial and she has no depth of knowledge in any political issue. Any opinion she has on any subject is because of me talking about what I believe. She is a great mother, wife and homemaker though. If it weren't for me she would probably be lost, though. I guess she's a typical woman, but I love her and she's faithful and she's the mother of our son (soon to be sons).
>>
>>72045312

>Her opinions are superficial and she has no depth of knowledge in any political issue. Any opinion she has on any subject is because of me talking about what I believe

Sounds exactly like my wife.
>>
>>72041639
>what would be the ideal amount of children for you to have?
More than a dozen, closer to twenty.
>Have you begotten kids yet?
Sow's got number five in her.
>how redpilled are they/their mothers?
She was raised FLDS. Right out of high school I was working for her father and he says he needs to find a match for one his daughters. So we made the arrangements and 8years later she dropped out of school and I married her.
She's perfect, she's never held a job or went to school past grade10 but she looks after the kids and the animals and sews and does the cooking and she can recite poetry and play the violin.
>>
>>72041639
One boy and one girl in a strong marriage, and as many male bastards you can beget outside of marriage.

I donated sperm so hopefully I have at least a few bastards running around.
>>
The ultimate family is
>Anglo British father
>Caucasian Mexican mother (she's 2-5 years younger)

With 5 Kids
>2 sons
>3 daughters

Why?

Because that's what I've had fir the past 8 years and we have 2 kids to go

So /pol/ BTFO
Well, /pol/?
Checkmate atheists
It's happening
Fuck off JIDF
Build Wall
Can't barrage
Triggered
>>
>>72041639
Still in school so no kids or wife yet. Ideally I'd want 5 kids, mostly boys.
>>
>>72045312
>My wife pretends
>Her opinions are superficial
>she enjoys many of the same things I do
>has no depth of knowledge
>Any opinion she has on any subject is because of me
>f it weren't for me she would probably be lost

All women are like this.

This is why I keep saying
If men are strong,right-wing,nationalistic,ethnocentric and traditional(religious)
So will THEIR women be.

No exceptions,unless they're betacucks.
Women tend to copy their man in time.
>>
Is IQ really so important ?
>>
>>72047243

I don't know man, if you wife isn't White, there's no reason to be happy about it
>>
>>72047955

More things are possible with a higher IQ
>>
>>72048332
I'm sorry I'm just not informed about the subject, I have no idea exactly how much IQ is hereditary
>>
>>72041639
I want three children.
My girlfriend, who is religious, only wants one, but she told me she'd have two for me. Although that kind of makes me nervous, because I feel like a decent woman would want a lot of children.
>>
>>72042451
>>72042986
why are Germans such cucks?
just sit back and let their people die out whilst muslims are having 20 kids a pop in your country
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 499x641
140 IQ here. Got tested when I was 6 yo. 100% French on every side of my family (3 ancestors did the battle of Verdun).

I intend to breed as much as possible with a smart blue-eyed white girl, because my eyes are blue af.
I think as long as you can feed your kids and buy them books, education won't be that expensive. Buy them a computer and have them do programming and advanced maths/algorithms, they will get jobs without even paying for a degree. If they want something else, then they will have to pay for it.

You don't need money to raise children, just your hand to slap them when they become silly.

Also want a submissive white girl, that listens carefully to what I say, doesn't complain and has a strong sense of sacrifice.

Conservatives have to breed while degenerates become exctincted. That's natural law.
>>
>>72049042
>140 IQ here. Got tested when I was 6 yo.

At that age IQ isn't very stable and environmental factors play a large role (larger than genetics). It only becomes highly heritable and stable during adolescence.
>>
>>72041639
I think 5 is a good amount
I would keep going until I have at least 2 males
>>
>>72049042
You must be unbearable in social gatherings
>>
>>72049407
You are maybe right, though I was told the contrary. I was always the smartest at school, and got one of the best French universities. Fluent in 4 languages, learned russian in 2 years.
>>
>>72041639
according to /pol/ since i am not completely white, zero

and i am fine with that
>>
>>72048078
I like white since I was in late school I always had a thing for white latinas and middle eastern women

Blonde women just couldn't compete.
>>
>>72049596
Just unbearable on /pol/, because that is completely anonymous.
>>
Also I forgot to mention that the wife is a Christian cuckservative while I'm a conservative nationalist

Oi m8
>>
>>72049042
>become exctincted
>140 IQ
do you realize intelligent people are become less fertile everyday and dumbfucks are shitting kids by the dozen?
>>
In this order:

>Son
>Daughter
>Rhodesian Ridgeback
>Daughter

The son is for bonding, molding into your image, and raising to be a successful man. He is also there to protect the daughters. Their function is to bring you the unrivaled joy and love that exists between a man and his daughters, and for you and your loving wife to raise into successful women as well.

The dog is for general dog duties, including intimidating lions.
>>
>>72049630
Been on many dates?
>>
Spic Intellectual here, I'm thinking of having five.

I might marry a muslim girl and have them with her after I finish college in 2 years and find a job.

I would marry a white or hispanic girl but they're too fucking degenerate and stupid. A muslim woman would only care about my cock and having children which is good enough for me.
>>
>>72049630
Not trying to diss you in any way, just sharing my knowledge.

Mensa offers cheap IQ tests (50€) here in Germany. It's probably the same in France if you really want to know - but there isn't much of a reason to care when youre dooing fine.

see:
http://sci-hub.io/10.1017/thg.2013.54
>>
>>72050167

Holy fuck, you sound like you're going to rape your little girls.

I hope all five of my children are boys, I must spread my seed far.

And girls are too bitch and dumb.
>>
>>72048658
This is a good review article that covers the IQ-basics:
http://larspenke.eu/pdfs/Deary_Penke_Johnson_2010_-_Neuroscience_of_intelligence_review.pdf

If you dont want to read all that sciency shit just read this (first 3 pages) and you'll still know more than 99% of people:
https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.