[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is nationalism healthy for a state, or does it just ensure more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Ronald-Reagan-SC.jpg (481 KB, 3000x2337) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-Reagan-SC.jpg
481 KB, 3000x2337
Is nationalism healthy for a state, or does it just ensure more war between nations and suffering of the nation's people?
>>
>>72041108
How so
>>
It seems like a a state cannot survive more than a couple generations without nationalism.
>>
>>72041108
Why can't you have people that love their country and also love other countries? Social media has made it basically impossible to hate other civilized countries.
>>
>>72041108
It can be healthy for a state with no national minorities
>>
>>72041108

Great way to distract people from domestic problems and corrupt politicians by creating external threats and blaming foreigners.

See Argentina for details....
>>
>>72041108
Nationalism is the enemy of the establishment. In this rotten system heading towards a one world government and total obliteration of sovereign nations, cultures, identities, differences and traditions; pride in one's own country and heritage is demonised and slandered. Nationalism's core ideals and values are against the interests of the greedy hypercapitalist financial élite that is enslaving us and wants America and Europe as a mixed, multiracial, multicultural, rootless and homogeneous HUMAN FARM of easily controllable consumers. Politicians are irrelevant, they are puppets of the banks and corporations, and thus act their part accordingly. Merkel is a prime example of sellout politician taking orders from the banks and corporations and actively and subtly destroying Europe and the Europeans.

Nationalism is the rebuttal to this Jewish marxist disease. Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder. Leftists who refer to themselves as “intellectuals”, because they are by far the stupidest, most easily brainwashed people I have ever known. Jews hate whites, but many whites are too dumb to figure it out. Multiculturalism, Who's really believed in the first place it would ever work?! Multiculturalism is a failure, a catastrophic social engineering experiment. Right now, the immediate existential threat to European values and their quality of life.

A homeland is a fundamental human right. Non white immigration and race mixing deny whites our fundamental human right, and deny us the right to exist at all. Would you advocate your precious African nations becoming non-black? Should Mexico become non-Mexican? Should China become non-Chinese? No? Good! I'd appreciate the same consideration for white nations.
>>
>>72041942
>talks about how the globalists want easily controllable consumers
>calls them marxists

wut. thats extreme global capitalism at its very core
>>
>>72042291
The Capitalist and Communist world came together to destroy nationalist Germany in WW2.
>>
Reagan made America great, now it's up to Trump to make America great again!
>>
>>72041942
Fucking this
Well said based Norway
>>
>>72042734
And then hated each other until the Soviets fell apart.
>>
File: 1461484970947.png (95 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
1461484970947.png
95 KB, 534x664
>>72041942
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>72041942
Precisely into the core of it all, good job.
Could I ask of you to check out this post I've made a few days ago? I'd like to hear your opinion on it, you can contact me via e-mail as I have listed it somewhere bellow.
>>
>>72041942
>>71819196
>>
>>72041942
Holy shit, Brevik is online
>>
>>72041942
I support the right of Europeans to maintain their cultures/racial identities, but your definition of a "homeland" is where ever whites choose to reside, while conflating the Americas with continental Europe in the context of racial identity. In the spirit of "human rights", a colonial settlement inhabited by pre-existing ethnic groups can never be a white homeland - culturally or racially.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.