[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: sleeves.jpg (55 KB, 550x823) Image search: [Google]
sleeves.jpg
55 KB, 550x823
why do women do this?
>>
what is attention
>>
>>72040347
Because white men aren't the strong role-models that white women can follow anymore.
>>
>>72040347
because men did and they wanted to be cool in front of boys for the attention #notlikeothergirls
>>
Why does anyone fuckin do it? it's ugly as hell.
>>
imagine what those tattoos will look like when she's 80, 300 pounds, and hasn't gotten them re inked in over 45 years.
>>
>>72040347
Because its hot as fuck.
>>
>>72040347
Attention whoring
>>
>>72040347

do what?
>>
So she can look cool at the bar, punk show or art show.

So she can be edgy

To let you know she will at least try to deep throat.
>>
>>72040347
maybe they like tats you fagget
>>
do what?
>>
>>72040347
Because rape.
>>
>>72040457

Agreed but I always figured that if you were all 'oorah marine corps OIF' you deserved one

nowadays women get stupid shit on their arm after their yoga trip in Thailand
>>
>>72040347
Supply and demand .
>>
Oh and she had a boyfriend that was into it...
>>
>>72040347

People long to be a part of something.

Some people think that tattoos will somehow bring more meaning to their lives.
>>
>>72040347
The human head weighs eight pounds and sometimes needs to be propped up for support so it doesn't tip over and capsize like Guam.
>>
>>72040347
I would have sex with her
>>
>>72040857

by 'into it' you mean he got tattoos because he had developmental issues and now can't work anywhere else with the amount of piercings and ink he carries on him
>>
>>72040347
Yes.
>>
>>72040997

Hey bro, your being judgemental, fuck off.

Dudes on bicycles look super cool with hand/neck tattoos.
>>
>>72040498

implying anyone with 80 years of age wont look like shit tatoo or not

yet another retarded thing said by the most retarded nationality
>>
>>72040347
Because women are liberated. They can do whatever dumb shit they want with no punishment.
>>
I like tattoos in general.
>>
>>72041218
you must be a drug addict or something else fucked up
>>
>>72040944

you'd have sex with a hole in a tree, so...
>>
>>72040498
are you going to look great when you're 80?
>>
>>72040508
true.
>>
>>72041154

> looking cool

Okay, humor me. What practical purpose does body art serve?

> expensive
> risk of disease from shady shops
> taboo in the business world
>>
File: Women standards.jpg (223 KB, 1270x984) Image search: [Google]
Women standards.jpg
223 KB, 1270x984
>>72040347
Because validation for physical attractiveness is such a ravenous desire, that it blocks out any semblence of self-awareness or shame

The problem is that there are just as many dullard men who are eager to hand out the likes and compliments, and thus narcissistic women will never have the reality check they need.
>>
>>72041202

They may not go to jail, but they are punished in other ways..EG needing to identify with/as the person that got the tattoos, it prevents them from changing in areas of their life because they are stuck in the past...
>>
>>72041296
what happens at summer camp stays at summer camp
>>
File: anal.jpg (108 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
anal.jpg
108 KB, 700x700
>>72040631
>To let you know she will at least try to deep throat.
>>
>>72041423

It was a joke cuckboi. Nobody looks cool riding a bike, bikes are for tools with DUIs and can't afford a racecar or a jeep because they aren't allowed to leave the kitchen they work in.

I live in a hipster part of town and I always joke that those tats look great on dudes riding their bikes or hanging out at the bar during the week.
>>
>>72040347
Janine Lindemulder
>>
>>72040899
And bees and dogs can smell fear!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.