[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ByeChump.png (1 MB, 1080x1432) Image search: [Google]
ByeChump.png
1 MB, 1080x1432
Who's joining my in support of Cruz/Fiorina '16?
>>
>>72039584
yeah, no.
>>
Ahahaha

It's 2008 all over again.

When will the Republican Party learn?
>>
File: howprogressive.jpg (62 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
howprogressive.jpg
62 KB, 300x413
>>72039584
>come on guys, vote for cruz, he's slightly more of a sellout now!
>see look, he'll even go for the cheap female pop like mccain

it was a bad idea in '08 and it's a bad idea now
>>
The fact that soulless bitch could be one gunshot away from being the president of the United States terrifies me
>>
>>72039584
Isn't she the bitch Cruz paid hush money to?
>>
File: 4L_QqESiP67.jpg (64 KB, 909x677) Image search: [Google]
4L_QqESiP67.jpg
64 KB, 909x677
The funny thing is that McCain was just a really boring and bland politician. Sarah Palin actually brought life to his campaign. In this case, you have two fucking zombies running together.

On another note, why is the losing guy picking a VP when he doesn't have a chance to run as POTUS?
>>
Didn't she singlehandedly bankrupt HP?
>>
Cruz Campaign absolute suicide.

I knew it all along.

The Republicans 4 years ago stated they were going to go with who had the most popularity, and they wanted to choose 3 styles:
>Left-Leaning
>Libertarian
>Anti-Establishment

They were going to give the candidates / choose candidates who fit this role.

Trump always had the way in.

It's been planned since the start.

Guarentee you he was at Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>72039584
Literally the worst choice. At least Sarah Palin was hot Fiorina is ugly as shit and a fucking lunatic.
>>
Cruz is going to be on Kasich's ticket
>>
>>72039584

But Fiorina is fucking him, how would they get any work done
>>
>>72039584
Just look at that face. Who would vote for that?
>>
>>72039584

Cruz should pick Kasich, not Fiorina. What can Fiorina possibly give him, electorally? A pair of breasts?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>72039584
HP obviously
>>
>>72039584
Tell me, OP.
How many elections has she already lost?
>>
>>72040240
>On another note, why is the losing guy picking a VP when he doesn't have a chance to run as POTUS?
It's a power play. Cruz is saying he can still be President so that people will think he can still be President.
>>
>>72039584
reminder that every win on tuesday will be one more nail in cruz' coffin
>>
>>72040240
McCain was well known for years before his candidacy as a principled politician, and his opposite to George W reached early success because much like Sanders, he refused to attack his opponent. Don't forget people were genuinely excited about his campaign. The "politics as usual" narrative enjoys success every election.
>>
>>72040280
Do you have a source for that?
>>
>>72040355
>Just look at that face. Who would vote for that?

That would be her and Cruz's campaign slogan.
>>
>>72040355
My dad voted for her in the NH primary. I voted for Trump.
>>
I am now a /cruzmissile/.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.