[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol is normally interested in the goings on of SJWs, so wha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
/pol is normally interested in the goings on of SJWs, so what do you think about this? Basically, some people left a whip, some tar, a paper that says cuck, and a letter on a statue of Jefferson.
Link to article about it: http://theodysseyonline.com/uva/founders-day-uva-more-meaningful-this-year/442637
>>
>>72037195
The letter they left
>>
>>72037195

Did they put cuck on there?

Egala society?...

This was the doing of The Egala Society—a new secret society at UVA, formed in 2015 in light of the controversies that had sparked UVA in the previous two years. The objective of The Egala Society is to spread awareness of the issues that are faced by marginalized communities.

I can't really find much about them online.

Do you know anything about these bastards besides what the article wrote?
>>
>>72037373
This is fucking cringey
>>
>>72037195
Because disrespecting dead men changes anything. Fucking liberals
>>
>>72037373

sounds like something edge-nonymous would write
>>
File: kek.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>72037195
If Jefferson was alive he would laugh at this and go back to being rich and white with no regret.
>>
Niggers gonna nig and if you dont have that drilled into the back of your head by now then youre not paying attention.
>>
>>72037701

At least they hired a guy to spell check, that way people won't suspect niggers to be behind it.
>>
Why Jefferson?
Looks like they just picked the nearest visible statue of a white dude to deface.
>>
File: dogsledding.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
dogsledding.gif
1 MB, 350x197
It's so brave to take a stand against a dead person over the issue of slavery in America in the year 2016 - wow
>>
>>72037195
Funfact about Jefferson:
When Ko[spoiler][/spoiler]ciuszko was leaving USA after taking part in successful revolution he gave freedom to slaves he was given for being officer as well as ordering to all the property to be sold and money given to those ex-slaves. Jefferson took all property for himself.
But Liberals won't mention this because lefties hate Poland. Almost 100 year old butthurt because Poland stopped spreading of marxism to rest of Europe in 1921.
>>
>>72038238
Good question, I'm assuming it's because he had slaves, is a prominent figure in the university's history, and it's founders day, but I don't think like SJWs so who knows
>>
>>72037195

>impregnate literally all your female slaves over several generations
>lol ur cuk xD
>>
>>72037195
I think they don't know what the insult cuck means.
>>
>>72038238
>Why Jefferson?
Because he still has to "share" the $20bill with that negress
>>
>>72037195
>SJW's trying to steal cuck from us
>they have no idea what it means
>>
>>72038238
Muh blacks muh slavery

Who cares? I never meet anyone who actually talks about it or gives a fuck.

Where do they even come from desu.
>>
>>72038733
I thought that was Andrew Jackson
>>
>>72038871
It is.

TJ is on the $2 bill.
>>
Thomas Jefferson is one of my few political idols, and quite frankly this pisses me off.

So what the fuck is the Egala Society?
>>
I have heard the word "Cuck" being used a lot lately by liberals for some reason. One of my good friends is a Bernie Cuck and very liberal, also uses Reddit a lot, he complains about that word and how it is being used against them lol. He started to use it to refer to Donald Trump when we argue about politics. It's almost like the natural instinct to respond to being called a particular name all the time is to try and turn it around or distort the meaning of the word. Lol
>>
>>72037904
Jefferson did not enjoy aristocracy, I think you have the wrong idea about him.
>>
>>72039141
A secret society at uva that was formed last year for some reason. Not much information other than that, I guess that's the "secret" part. I highly doubt they'll last, especially if they keep up this shit
>>
>>72037373
>Let's be defined by our actions.
Defacing a statue, vandalism...
>Let us take up our duty of resistance where injustice is law.
Fair enough...
>Let us follow truth to where it leads.
Vague, but okay.
>And let us hold this truth to be self-evident: That all will be equal.

We all will die?

We are equal enough to say that we are not equal.

Let's just put all the niggers, spics, christians, jews, muslims, gooks, liberals, and faggots in a room together and tell them they are obligated to not disapprove of one another.

These people are blinded by self-righteousness.
>>
>>72037373

That letter reads like it was written by a fifteen year old honors English student.

And yet it was written by a student at a so-called elite university.

Why do we keep letting niggers into good schools? Affirmative action is the worst.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.