[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING DONE WITH KAFFIRS HOW DO I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1454829405040.jpg (28 KB, 470x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454829405040.jpg
28 KB, 470x480
THAT'S IT

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH KAFFIRS

HOW DO I DO IT, POL? I WANT TO FINISH THEM OFF ONE BY ONE

THEY'RE TAKING AWAY OUR SPORT BECAUSE OF TOO LITTLE "TRANSFORMATION" IN THE NATIONAL TEAMS - THEY JUST CAN'T ADMIT THEY SUCK TOO MUCH AND ARE TOO RETARDED TO PLAY

I'VE HAD IT

FUCKING BLACKS FUCK UP EVERYTHING
>>
>>72036981
Why are you so racist? Just leave if you don't like South Africa. If you do, then stay and stop being such an asshole.
>>
>>72037109
Fuck, you must be young..
>>
>>72036981

hey, are you that guy who had someone in your street murdered not long ago.

and has to live in a fortress to prevent nignoggery?

how has stuff been?
>>
>>72037109
Kys
>>
>>72036981
I feel your pain bro.
>>
>>72036981
>not moving to Europe
smdh
>>
>>72036981
Use magic
>>
>>72037345
Mbalula needs to kill himself
>>
>>72036981
Just continue the figth my boer friend.
>>
>>72037320
Why don't you? If you have to live in such a shitty place in South Africa, you're probably a poor person without any prospects of social mobility or skills to get ahead. Just off yourself you racist.
>>
>>72037418
Can't afford to because they fucked up the economy to the point where our currency is a fraction of the value of civilised countries.
>>
>>72037482
Transformation will inevitably just mean being really, really bad at rugby. At least now the bokke will be bafana tier
>>
>>72037540
Tfw in high paying marketing job

Kys you fat autist hick
>>
>>72037540
fuck off and your whore mouth, op you don't want anyone to die.
>>
>>72037682
Marketing is something Asian females do. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72037830
>wal st and stocks are retarded

your dumb
>>
>>72037830
then how come chinks don't run wall street?
>>
>>72038096
They do. China owns Israel. That's why they are calling for the creation of Palestine.

>>72037909
They are. STEM+Philosophy+Religion is the only good thing. Economics is for racist hicks.
>>
>>72037109
Kys
>>
>>72037109
Ok Mr Social Justice, why should sport teams meet racial quotas? That goes against the point of sport, which is getting the most competitive players to compete with one another. Sports isn't the social justice cucklympics.
>>
>>72037109
he shouldn't have to, his ancestors built south Africa, and fought for it in the first and second world war, why don't you kys if you don't understand how niggers are ruining south Africa and now even Europe
>>
>>72038563
and America for that matter
>>
>Getting picked for a sports team based solely on being black, not via talent
>making it a race thing

Literally just apartheid 2.0
>>
>>72036981
What's happening is fucking retarded, and it will weaken South African sport.

If they wanted to encourage diversity without neutering SA teams they would set up lots of small sports scholarships for disadvantaged kids and address it that way.
>>
>>72038989
Yeah. That would be the clever way of doing it. Our government doesn't do clever.
>>
Link to article? Would be good redpill material for my friends that like rugby
>>
The best people should play in the team. It just so happens that white afrikaners are good at rugby, anglos are good at cricket and blacks are good at football.
>>
>>72036981

I've always wondered about the word Kaffir?

Is it connected with the muslim Kufr?
>>
>>72039470
http://www.sport24.co.za/OtherSport/South-Africa/mbalula-bans-sa-from-bidding-for-major-rugby-cricket-events-20160425
>>
>>72039470
http://m.sport24.co.za/sport24/OtherSport/South-Africa/i-will-not-beg-for-transformation-mbalula-20160425
>>
>>72039470
Just Google Fikile Mbalula Transformation

He's a nigger in government here who hates whites. We have a double world champion rugby squad but he now needs to cripple the team to address the inequalities of the past (by making new ones)
>>
>>72039555
Yeah. It comes from Arabic and means unbeliever. Not sure how it found its' way into Afrikaans to denote our own special brand of shitskin
>>
>>72039555
It stems from it, but in reality it had nothing to do with being a non-believer. The term just caught on and was used as an official term for the people of Kaffraria (Kaffirs), who are the Xhosa people
>>
>>72039555
probably.

To me, it's a much more satisfying word than nigger.

You can go to jail in SA for saying it.
>>
File: 1447346308199 (1).jpg (40 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1447346308199 (1).jpg
40 KB, 500x384
What industry needs workers in SA? I'll just do that job and spend rest of my time hiking in the savannah looking at wildlife.

Maybe use SA as a home and visit other African countries trying to oppress them with my business ventures. Like I have nothing better to do for the rest of my life.
>>
buy a gun, go out kill niggers, dont get caught

conceal your skin/face, pick up shell casings afterwards, use homemade suppressor etc
>>
>>72040051
>tfw you don't want to get buried alive in the mines (owned by nigger businessmen linked to the govt) and earn pennies
>>
>>72036981
>He lives in the worst commonwealth country literally run by niggers.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.