[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all russians wear adidas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: average russian.jpg (117 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
average russian.jpg
117 KB, 660x495
Why do all russians wear adidas?
>>
>>72036722
Because stripes are better than a tick
>>
If I understand it correctly, it's a fad from the early 90s, since Soviet sportsmen were wearing and were sponsored by Adidas, it was regarded masculine to wear one.
>>
>>72036722
because every russian has to own adidas cloths several cs:go accounts and 50l of vodka
its some crazy law
>>
File: Adidas-Zoom.png (1 MB, 4200x4800) Image search: [Google]
Adidas-Zoom.png
1 MB, 4200x4800
>>72036722
Russians are all about the ill'n.
>>
>>72036722
In communism everyone is equal so everyone getting same clothing.
>>
>>72036985
Europeans also think it's manly to prance around in short shorts and kick a ball back and forth.
>>
>>72037166
Europeans get too violent in contact sport so they need have stopped.
>>
The funny thing is I've known several rusbros living in murrica and none of them wear that shit over here. Russian fashion is stuck trying to emulate american niggers, When they get here and actually witness them in their natural habitat, they immediately want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>72036722
Not all of them do, only the rich ones.
>>
>>72036722
to be comfortable and have unrestrained movement like the god Adonis
>>
>>72036722

More like Abibas. Almost all is fake. I don't think Adidas even makes black 3 stripe tracksuits anymore.

4 chan is a few years behind on this. You do see a lot of it, but nowhere near as much as 10 years ago.
>>
>>72036722
They like the stripes. Eastern euros also like puma. Nike is considered a nigger brand.
>>
>>72039085
>4 chan is a few years behind on this. You do see a lot of it, but nowhere near as much as 10 years ago.

That means that it is soon to be retro, and more fashionable than ever. Buy all the Adidas stock you can Sergey.
>>
>>72037467

I know a few slav immigrants, they still wear it. It's not like it's popular with blacks.
>>
File: Slavthrandir.jpg (93 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
Slavthrandir.jpg
93 KB, 800x573
You'll never understand it if you're not a true slav.

You remember crusaders? That's basically like their armour and a tabard with a cross on it. It's just like that. They're warriors, silent guardians.
>>
>>72036722
It's comfy.
>>
>>72039085
http://www.adidas.com/us/track-suit/AJ6263.html

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.