[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: cucktales.jpg (209 KB, 1050x859) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.jpg
209 KB, 1050x859
Does anyone else hate Europeans? They're the main perpetrators of liberalism and the plague that it has created. Most of them believe that abortion, gay marriage, etc are all healthy normal behaviors. They also try to "inform" us Americans about how they are more educated and cultured than we are. I hope the Muslims ravage their continent so they can finally understand why they're such retards.
>>
>>72035930
That's Old (west) Europe you're talking about. There's more to Europe than those civilizational mummies.
>>
>>72035930
Said Mr nigger kek
>>
What are you talking about? The feminism jew project started in the US
>>
>People will start fighting in this thread instead of realizing it's shills trying to divide us
>>
>>72035930
Literally every kind of modern degeneracy originated in US.
>>
>>72036049
sorry your right, eastern Europe is conservative and based.
>>
>>72035930
>They're the main perpetrators of liberalism

Whatever weird way Muricans use this word liberalism, it definitely comes from over the atlantic.
>>
>>72035930
>They're the main perpetrators of liberalism and the plague that it has created.
I think you will find it started in America mate, right around the time of Vietnam and hippies and since then you have created the compensation culture and white guilt liberalism.
>>
>>72035930
ALL that shit came from the US. ALL of it from feminsim to political correctness and multicultiural bullshit. Don't be a stupid burger.
>>
>>72035930
>They're the main perpetrators of liberalism and the plague that it has created.

lol, wut?

>Most of them believe that abortion, gay marriage

What is so wrong with it, other then muh feelz?

>They also try to "inform" us Americans about how they are more educated and cultured than we are.

Because most americans here are high school dropouts retards cuckservatives

> I hope the Muslims ravage their continent so they can finally understand why they're such retards.

Aren't your frontieer states majority mexican?
>>
>>72035930
>American diplomats
>>
>>72036415
if it came from the US than why did you guys embrace it and take it farther than we ever did?
>>
>>72036231
Poor as fuck, dumb as rocks, Aids ridden, gipsy infested, shitholes.
>>
>>72036853
At least they have morals and took the worst hits from the Muslim invaders so that western Europe could prosper.
>>
God, some of my countrymen are fucking retarded.

Stop this "who's more cucked than who" shit. We're all in a bad spot, fuck off with your trolling OP, you faggot.
>>
>>72035930
Our country created the world we live in. Did "Europeans" make Hollywood?
>>
>>72036816
>embrace it and take it farther
>Take it farther

You americans are one of the most delusional people here

You are the ones that have affirmative action
You are the ones that will be a minority
You are the ones talking about Fredumb, while you acclaimed the patriot act
You are the ones with a police state, that slaughters your civilians

We are fine compared to you.
>>
>>72036735
Mexicans while shitty are not as bad as Mudslimes. They just breed like rabbits.
>>
>>72037007
>morals
>eastern europe

They are literally the whorest women. At least they are harworking.

>took the worst hits from the Muslim invaders

My country and Spain were occupied by Muslims for 700 years, do you know that?
>>
>>72037077
Portugal, the poor and uneducated step-brother of Spain.

You haven't been relevant in 400 years.
>>
>>72037308
I do know that, but you eventually regained sovereignty. Eastern Europe lost Constantinople and never got it back.
>>
>>72036816
Well you guys are far ahead of us. E.g. The micro aggression and "trigger" madness has just started around here.

We did not have much choice. They stated to propagate it in schools during the 90s.
>>
File: 20090508_liberty_250x375.jpg (34 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
20090508_liberty_250x375.jpg
34 KB, 250x375
>>72035930
>Europeans? They're the main perpetrators of liberalism
What about this lady and the fact USA started with gay rights and being an immigrant country?
Liberalism is one thing, but having brakes is another thing. Obviously you shouldn't be going too free, but at same time monitoring people with NSA and killing poor people.
>>
I'm angry at them for not being competitive with us and basically rolling over while we have to manage everything that goes on in the lesser places
>>
>>72037261
You are a retard. Half your country was taken from Mexico. Mexico can claim your states. Right now it won't happen, since relations are still one sided.

But once Mexico grows stronger (It will, don't worry), and Frontier states demographics get even more fucked up, how long until Mexico Parlament starts electing deputies from California state? How long until another secession to Mexico?

This is why the war on drugs is still going on. USA needs Mexico as a war torn place. The moment Mexico starts to have internal peace and strong Central Authority, is the day America is fucked
>>
This from the country that's 60% white, BLM, home of SJWs, whose constitution is based on Enlightenment liberalism degeneracy.
>>
>>72035930
No i love my European brothers and it breaks my damn heart what's happening to all that history and culture.

We should come and liberate them and restore them to their one glory self or just forced them to assimilate to one giant white European empire.
>>
>>72035930
Fucking backwards asshole, the disease of all these things have spread from the US after the 60's and currently the whole fucking white priveledge bullshit has now spread to sweden..
>>
>>72037878
Ignore him, I'm starting to get really irritated by my countrymen's posts. They're starting to get worse than Canada.

All I see from them is starting shit with other countries for no fucking reason. Is now a good time to be divided?
>>
>>72036853
You can also describes Portugal as such
>>
Europe is trying to mimic the US, which is not a very good thing to do at the moment for obvious reasons.. Except if say trump gets in.
>>
Abortion is healthy.
>>
>>72037357
I don't give a fuck if my country is relevant or not. Bombs don't go off in my country. I don't get called to go to a war. I live a peacefull, comfortable, comfy life. My country is relevant in EU4, and that is the way i want it to be.

>>72037459
>Eastern Europe lost Constantinople
>Eastern Europe
>Constantinople

Constantinople was never part of Eastenr Europe. At least no geopolitically.

And Eastern Europe is not a united entity, or anything of sorts
>>
>>72037878
60% white is better than where you guys are heading.
>>
File: jewxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
jewxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>72035930
>projecting this hard

Kill yourself jew.
>>
>>72037750
Lol you are delusional.

Mexishits have no power in those states and are essentially just bleating like sheep with no power behind their bitching.

Half the country was bought from the French/Russians/British retard. Mexico ceded their territory when they got BTFO in the 1840s and we bought the rest.

Lol, Mexico can't even solve their cartel crisis. They will always be a second world country.

Keep talking Portugal fag, I bet you haven't even been to Mexico, most of it is a completely corrupt shithole. Classism not drugs keeps the place a mess.
>>
File: jewx.jpg (750 KB, 1628x962) Image search: [Google]
jewx.jpg
750 KB, 1628x962
>>72036165
This and only this.

It's jewish shills posting this to take the attention away from the jews.

Just fucking kill the jews and this shit goes away for eternity.
>>
>>72037991
>We should come and liberate them

You mean starting some BLM chapters?

Lol, get the fuck out american nigegrs

>to one giant white European empire.

Fuck you, i'm not white.

White is a invention made by american mongrels. In Europe we are Portuguese, Castillian, French, English, German...
>>
>>72037077
>>72038009
>>72036149
That's the attitude and culture I mean.

Why take the later? Why can't you just revolt, and refuse to accept US influence?

How's it our fault when your guys people willingly jumped on the bandwagon? But you guys went full retard...

>It's your fault even though we allowed to happen and embraced it.
>>
>>72038429
yeah I agree the Portuguese and Spanish aren't truly white.
>>
>>72038613
No, I blame women
>>
>>72038040
Mad?

>>72038344
>Mexishits have no power in those states

Yet. That is the whole point. But keep ignoring the problem.

>Half the country

If we take Alaska out of the equation, California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and the rest should make up about half of the country? Roughly?

>Lol, Mexico can't even solve their cartel crisis.

Because of the drug war. But drug war will end. You guys just hope it will continue as long as possible

>Lol, Mexico can't even solve their cartel crisis.

Because of the drug money
>>
File: 1461341806934.jpg (20 KB, 330x452) Image search: [Google]
1461341806934.jpg
20 KB, 330x452
/pol/ what would the world look like if the holohoax was real and Hitler succeeded in killing all the Jews in Europe before losing the war?
>>
>>72035930
>Does anyone else hate Europeans
Jamal pls, most Americans worth something are Europeans.
>>
>>72037750
Mexico signed over the land as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Look it up.
The land is ours. Mexico has no legal precedent.
>>
>>72038613
>How's it our fault when your guys people willingly jumped on the bandwagon?

We never voted for this shit.

>>72038831
We are Iberian. We are a different race from British, German, polish...

We share no cultural identity with most of these peoples.

We have closer genetic links with North Africans then some of this "White" races

A mutt opinion is of no concern
>>
File: fixed.jpg (495 KB, 1050x859) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
495 KB, 1050x859
>>72035930
>>
>>72039194
I know about this treaty. It can be said it was signed under duress, therefore null. Papers mean nothing.

My point stands. When Mexico is large and strong enough to press claims (Mexicans in Mexico and USA outnumber White Americans already iirc, and mexicans have higher birthrates).
>>
>>72038996
That wouldn't change anything, because, guess what, average little jew that lives among europeans is not the one who has all the politicians in his pocket and pushes multiculki rapefugee stuff, he actually suffers from it.
>>
>>72039534
Extremely accurate.
>>
>>72039608
It's just easy to blame the jews. They can't protect themselves, and it's a easy way to shift the blame from corrupt natives
>>
>>72035930
A lot of the liberalist shit seems to come over from the US however. Pronouns, sex culture, black lives matters, white privilage, to name a few.
>>
>>72035930
Honestly. I like ya know.. the individuals that make up Europe i suppose but ive been reading this book (Pic Related) and im legitamately growing to hate everything about the EU and all of its bullshit.

HONESTLY. You fucking Europeans are a bigger threat to western democracy than ISIS. Atleast we can bomb the shit out of ISIS. Cant bomb Europe... Buncha panzies itd be like kicking a cripple.
>>
File: FuckEurope.jpg (82 KB, 675x898) Image search: [Google]
FuckEurope.jpg
82 KB, 675x898
>>72040576
Whoops
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.