[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a pure argentine girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: schoolgirl.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirl.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
How do I get a pure argentine girl?
>>
Have a boat
>>
>>72035898
Ask politely.
>>
File: KEYwkxfN_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
KEYwkxfN_400x400.jpg
22 KB, 372x372
>>72035898
i don't know...
>>
Be alpha. Argie girls won't tolerate numale bullshit.
Have a stable life and no emotional baggage.
Be fairly good looking.
Don't be too short.

That would be it I guess. I would rather get a slavic girl though.
>>
>>72035898

Change your name to Mr Falklands.

They can't resist.
>>
i married an argie girl
>>
>>72035898
Stop masturbating
>>
File: 1457631289282.jpg (26 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
1457631289282.jpg
26 KB, 400x317
>>72036212
>low test beta detected
>>
>>72035898
you don't.
>>
>falling for vaginajew.
>>
File: 1st-district-primary-runoff.jpg (78 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
1st-district-primary-runoff.jpg
78 KB, 970x727
Be the married governor of South Carolina.
>>
Just go and talk english to them. They get wed instantly, one went crazy when I started talking in english to another argentinian since my spanish is shit. Easy as fuck.
tldr be white talk english
>>
>>72038375
one eye on the gubmint
one eye on the streetz
>>
File: TysonNFL.jpg (237 KB, 1688x835) Image search: [Google]
TysonNFL.jpg
237 KB, 1688x835
>>72036870
What's short to an Argentine?
>5'11'' (180 cm) here
>>
>>72037339
KeK
>>
>>72035898
>pure
>argentine
Argies think that they are white, yet they deny the amount of native blood in them. Also they call everything white
>pic related, the most well known Argentinian. He even has a churchnamed after him. He is considered white.
>>
>>72035898
be black.
that's all you need.
argentinian girls worship the bbc.
>>
>>72039054
>Argies think that they are white, yet they deny the amount of native blood in them.
Obviously depends a lot on the part of the country and the social class and so on. Maradona isn't at all typical of Argentinos I've met in life. Then again, actually travelling over the ocean will involve a certain degree of "selection" that might favour social backgrounds less likely to have Indio in the blood.
>>
>>72039299
Ofcourse some look genuine white. The thing is, the majority of argies have native blood, maybe just a slight or more. They completelly deny it. When i went to Argentina i was surprised. Because people often say that they are the whitestest of the whitest. These picks are cherrypicked, same with whathever pics argies post to show their whiteness.
>>
>>72038787
Mike Tyson is still the most based man in that pic
>>
all these argentinian girls down here have fat asses

my coworker down here taught me how to say nice ass, so Ive been telling all these bitches here 'tiene muy buena culo'

they smile and laugh, still haven't fucked one yet tho
>>
All the argies that I know are blonde with blue eyes, except for two that are jews.
>>
>>72040129
>Tiene muy buena culo
They were laughting and you anon
>>
>>72040443

I know it doesn't translate, its why its funny

Im a gringo and proud of it, and im okay at being laughed at

I am a guest here after all
>>
>>72039706
>the majority of argies have native blood,
That's a massive exaggeration. A MAJOR part of the population aren't even descended from "old stock" colonials, but from recent nineteenth and twentieth century Spanish and Italian immigrants.

As for those with more longstanding roots in the country, well, it's unsurprising perhaps that the very first generations back in the 1600s and 1700s occasionally married Indian girls, but the nature of colonisation and the numerical advantages coupled with near-genocidal policies meant that the proportion of this element in the population dwindled. It's a bit like US Americans who are descended from Pocahontas or some Cherokee in the early 19th century, i.e. damn near irrelevant to all intents and purposes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.