[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lebowitz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 276x183
You guys can hate on Stewart all you want but be honest, you'd bring him back in a second to get rid of The Black Power Hour.
>>
I would so no such thing.

The Daily Show ratings are in the tank now. And the nightly show isn't doing too hot either.

I don't watch either show but I've heard complaints that the nightly show is too focused on race.

I see threads where liberals are complaining "The critics are praising the nightly show cause they're too afraid to criticize it for his problems cause the host is black"

If any articles come out attributing the declining ratings to that hour to racism, then all the white liberal cucks who worshipped lebowitz and bought into his white guilt message are gonna be mad that they're being told to watch terrible shows just cause the hosts are black.

Then they're gonna start questioning things.

Lebowitz only hurt his movement by having not one but TWO black hosts fill in that hour.

And Larry Wilmore of all people. Guy has no stage ability. He's awkward as fuck.
Trevor Noah's better but I can't get past his annoying accent.

Stewart should have picked a GOOD black host for the daily show, and then an amazing white host for the nightly show who pushed a white guilt message if he wanted to help his movement flourish

He failed big time and at the next big Jew meeting, he's gonna get a beating for it.
>>
why would you watch either?
>>
File: 1419638775659.jpg (17 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1419638775659.jpg
17 KB, 231x218
The good thing is that nobody watches those shows, Jon Stewart would manipulate dumb millennials into hating Trump even more than they already do. At least now these fucks have almost no audience to preach to.
>>
>>72035770
This. My college roommate loved the daily show and loved it's 'whites are evil' sentiment.

So naturally he tried watching the nightly show. For about a year. But he just couldn't do it. (He likes the trevor show, go figure, but still doesn't watch it as much as lebowitz, but he consoled Trevor's ability as 'he needs to find his way' or 'it's hard for anyone to follow legendary footsteps like Jon'

Anyway, he saw an online forum where people were attributing declining ratings to racism.

To say a guy who suffered through Wilmore for a year is racist really pissed him off.

He's still a cuck, but he's not quite as big of one. He's even taking shots at people who are quick to accuse people of racism.
>>
>>72036306
I too make up stories on the internet.
>>
There is no subtlety to the humor. It's everything but a pie in the face, written to appeal to SJW humor.

The problem is, without irony and a little bit of stereotyping, even jew humor isn't funny. It's just... formulaic.
>>
>>72036426
like the time you said your parents love you
>>
Of the current SJW late night roster it goes

Trevor
2015 Man
Larry Wilmore

Yes I mean what I say.

Oliver is a major Faggot who appeals to the lizard part of people's brains, but he isn't as akward as Wilmore.
>>
>>72036635
where would you put Colbert?

from what little ive seen his show seems flat and awkward
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 720x540
Come on Anon and pull up to the table, I've written a poem about fake news on cable.

The black, the gay, the Cuck and the Jew, spends his spare nights to watching these two!

These liberals will tell you they are doing just fine, two more minorities to sit there and whine!

Nightly they sit, spinning their lies,
Each punchline line is just "republicans...guise"!

These niggers are slipping, they're surely no Jew, as Comedy Central wonders wat do.

Just sit And wait, they both are just chumps, every call of racism turns liberals to Trumps!

Wait your turn Wilmore and you too young Noah, when you get cancelled it'll be a black Shoah
>>
>>72036768
Not him but I agree with his rankings.

Colbert? Idk I never really watched him after a certain point.

Back in 2005 I was the biggest 'lol FAUX NEWZ XD' drone there was, which is why the daily show appealed to me so much. Colbert, idk at first I was all pumped up about how "awesome" his satire was and how he was 'exposing' faux news by 'behaving just like them'

But Colbert show appealed to a much more degenerate part of the brain than Lebowitz did.

And his novelty (gimmick?whatever) got old real fast. It wasn't sustainable, to me at least which is why I stopped watching after about a six months.
>>
>>72037250
5/10 I kind of kek'd
>>
>>72037250
Fucking Kek anon!
screw the haters 10/10 would read again
now you go samefag that bad boy around
>>
>>72037250
>spends his spare nights to watching these two
change it to 'dedicates his nights to watching these two' and it's an 8/10 easy
>>
>>72037944
>dedicates his nights
Take out the 'his' to make it flow even better
>>
>>72035232
No I wouldn't. The Daily Show is run by a literally who now so fewer people are getting fake smug news.
>>
People under the age of 60 still watch television? Really?
>>
>>72035770
>I've heard complaints that the nightly show is too focused on race.

Can confirm. Every night, there's an entire segment where a table of nigs sit around making fun of white people. No, I am not joking.

One of the frequent guests is that racist from MTV News who makes all those vile youtube videos about white privilege.
>>
>>72038139
I know. How are people still watching tv? It's 2015!!!
>>
>>72038231
>Franchesca Ramsey
Did not know she was in anything besides her youtube videos.

But I'm not a faggot like you who watches The Black Power Hour (kek OP) every single night.
>>
>>72035770
Chris Rock maybe?
>>
>>72038476
>But I'm not a faggot like you who watches The Black Power Hour (kek OP) every single night.

"Know thy enemy" - Gen. Sun Tzu
>>
>>72038492
For sure, but he'd probably be too expensive.

Rock's a whiny nig but he has too much old school appeal even to people who have swallowed the red pill that it wouldn't matter. He would probably get better ratings than Lebowitz did.

But he'd be damn expensive.
>>
>>72038560
That's true.
>>
>>72035232

No on watches the niggers desu. Getting rid of the kike was great since now no one watches that shit and only the most self-hating SJW faggots watch Oliver.
>>
>>72038767
Rock would have amazing hosting charisma. He would slip in and be comfortable from the first show.
He's a total black faggot but you can't deny he has a stage presence like few others.
>>
File: 1461442225486.jpg (37 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1461442225486.jpg
37 KB, 375x550
>>72036542
>>
>>72035770
/thread

reddit has little to no love for Noah and outright hates whatever the other guy's name is
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
>>72038767
>he's be too expensive
He'd do it for free because then every night he could start the show with "I'm just here to support the president"
>>
Neither one of these guys threw Cosby under the bus how did they give them the job?
>>
>>72039220
After the rape scandal broke our larry Wilmore related some story about how 'he never liked cosby'
>>
>>72038492

Rock probably wouldn't be that good desu he had his own show and he's kind of awkward in that setting. He'd be better than what they have, and with great writers behind him he'd probably do great. But he's pretty into identity politics too so the show wouldn't fly as well as with Stewart or a Colbert
>>
They should give it to Ben Shapiro.
>>
Chris Rock is a fucking unfunny SJW faggot.

I thought you guys were talking about The Rock and I was like... fuck yeah, I'd watch The Rock host the Daily Show.

Tell me you wouldn't mark out to The Rock giving some jaborni the People's Eyebrow?
>>
>>72035232
Luckily they've been seriously underperforming expectations in terms of ratings.
SJW nonsense is actually not appealing to a majority of the left-leaning population that used to watch Stewart. He used to sprinkle on white guilt every now and then- as liberals do- but the full on "institutionalized intersectional oppression" shit that these niggers talk about is not just irritating, it's incompatible with comedy because it's so self-serious and sanctimonious.
>>
>>72039188
>would do it for free to support the president
Then they'd only get 9 months out of him.
Rock officially stops caring about politics on January 20, 2017
>>
>>72035232
>You guys can hate on Stewart all you want but be honest, you'd bring him back in a second to get rid of The Black Power Hour.

I liked JonStew better, but honestly I would not. TDS and Colbert were much more watched and their propaganda more effective.

Now they've fucked their shit up by making each show the Tumblr microagression hour.

It's for the best.
>>
Jon and Colbert are actually funny guys. They've had plenty of misses but they've nailed enough things out of the park and brought it almost every night.

There were times when the writing for the Daily Show was suspect but I'd argue the vast majority of it was great.

Now, the writing for the daily show is full on SJW pandering and identity politics. I'm glad it's dying.

Literally their first segment with their new black anchor wasn't anything funny. It wasn't clever. It resorted to, "oh because I'm black" RIGHT AWAY. And Jon Stewart followers got used to a much higher degree of comedy than simple pandering.

Hosts go like this

Jon / Colbert - Mostly top tier, great writing, great delivery from both

2015 man - He has good shows like the ones on infrastructure or televangelists and others. (he actually makes valid points sometimes, but when he has a full on pander skit it's cringe worthy).

Trevor - He's more miss than hit and I prefer him on a british panel show than as a host. I never thought I'd be annoyed by his accent but there's something about it that does get annoying after a while.

Larry - Eh.. he was only decent when The Daily Show writers were around him. His show is just.. bad. Can't have a 0 energy guy for an entire show.

DESU, as much as I loved Jon I wouldn't bring him back before a Trump presidency. I'd bring him back after it though gladly. The right actually needs to have their say, to shut down this PC culture and to get to the bottom of some serious issues with the left.
>>
>>72039562
>implying Comedy Central would turn down 9 free months of monstrous ratings
sure, they'd piss off Trevor when they fire him, but they need to find a new host anyway, and this will give them 9 months to do that.

They would not turn down the biggest ratings they will ever see just to keep that half breed happy, when they really ought to have fired him a long time ago.
>>
>>72039508

Chris Rock was better in his 1996 or 1999 stuff or w/e "Bigger and Blacker" where he talks about niggers.

He goes after niggers on
Welfare
Guns
Being completely disgusting human beings in general
Tupac wasn't assassinated he was shot
Same with biggie etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 1334x750
>>72039361
Oh yeah HannIbal Buress was a nobody, he starts doing the Cosby routine and 18 months later he's got a Comedy Central show.

Seth Rogen gets to be in 3 Steve jobs movies in a row and that North Korean movie.
>>
I am in full support of Chris Tock taking over the daily show. He's a big whiny nigger but damn if he hasn't made me kek hard throughout the years.
>>
>>72040030
Honestly i don't even care that he went after nogs, I just think he's funny as fuck.

Shit the rock daily show could even have a small dose of kill whitey to it and is probably still watch

I don't watch shows to agree with me for the most part, which is why even though I'm a LOLbertarian I just can't watch South Park because it's so unfunny, whereas rock even in his anti white sets can make me kek
>>
>>72040083
I remember when the rape accusations started coming out Rock, who likes cosby, said something like "I really hope this isn't true."

Whereas for the midget SJW Fatton Oswalt, this was the greatest thing that could have happened to someone who DARED to criticize the state of the black community.
It's weird too cause cosby pulled the same shit, calling republicans wannabe slave holders and said people who criticized obama were racist and all that jazz.
>>
>>72039764
>The Phunny Phaces show
>top tier writing
wew lads, have I stumbled onto reddit?
>>
>>72035232
I may have disagreed with some of Jon or Stevens positions but those guys could at least make me laugh on a fairly consistent basis.

Trevor is awkward as fuck and Wilmore is so painfully unfunny he should be arrested for torturing the American people on a nightly basis
>>
>>72040968

Nah you're probably just butt blasted desu.
TDS and Colbert Report were the consistently best written shows for a decade unless you can name some shows that were better off the top of your head.
>>
>>72039764
>2015 Man
>good
No, no no, no, no!
His show appeals to the most degenerate part of your brain, it's aimed at 7th graders.
He never says anything new, but appeals to 5th graders who discover "hey, that Columbus guy didn't really discover america. I think im the first one to realize this. IM A GENIUS!!"
His segments are written with youtube in mind so he can get those youtube hits from teenagers and college kids who share them on their faceberg walls.
>>
>>72041281
Not him but I can name some easy
King of the Hill
malcolm in the middle
The wire (I know it's SJW but it's based)
Justified
For talk shows? Craig ferguson

there are plenty more than that too
Sorry you were 12 when the daily show came on and now can never look at it objectively but it was never good, despite the le golden age meme

All talk shows suck, it's a shitty format and if you like them you're probably a redditor

Craig ferguson sucked too FYI but of all the talk shows his was the most tolerable

Eat a dick.
>>
>>72035232
>>72035770
Comedy news shows have been in decline for a while. It didn't help when Bush left office. They can't criticize Obama for anything, because he's a Democrat, and he's black.
>>
>>72041281
>TDS and Colbert Report were the consistently best written shows for a decade
A fucking leaf
>>
>>72035232
I didn't buy a colored television to watch niggers on it.
>>
>lengthy discussion on talk shows
do people actually like talk shows? I always thought they were just something you put on to help you get to sleep or when there's nothing else on

I mean, has there ever been a talk show that was actually noteworthy?

If you get excited about late night talk shows hen you have a sad life 2bh phamilies
>>
There is like two dozen news montage comedians now. The formula has been driven into the ground.

Leibowitz had 8 years of magic negro president and the now common knowledge his bro ran the NYSE while on air.
>>
Card-carrying social democrat here.
I like Trevor Noah. He's a lot less preachy than Stewart and his skills have definitely evolved. Wilmore is trash tho, guy has the charisma of a wet sock.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.