[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Bay area I am moving there pretty soon to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Redpill me on the Bay area

I am moving there pretty soon to go to school. I'm a veteran and pretty right wing, how much am I going to hate the people surrounding me?
>>
>>72034891
It's the region in the world with most SJWs, numales, radfems etc. per capita. Enjoy your stay
>>
Muslim here

It's probably full of Hispanic cucks, being in california.
>>
My brother got his MD there while his wife worked at UCSF. They lived on Bay Street near Ghirardelli.

Expensive as all fuck, but nicer than living in Chicago. Good luck making ends meet.
>>
>>72034891
You're fucked, lol. They're so leftist they'll probably hate you for being an evil imperialist ameriKKKan soldier. These are the flagburners and communists of America, stay far away.
>>
>>72034891
Get use to listening to Mac Dre now.
He's a legend out there.
>>
Just tell everyone you're transgender and you'll be fine.
>>
>>72035053
>muslim here
Post webbed toes or gtfo
>>
>>72034891

You're insane.

Enjoy your poverty and complete frustration with the world around you.

Oh, and don't bring your guns. You'll end up having them all confiscated when you get investigated for mental health problems.
>>
>>72034891
They have a pretty thriving rave scene
You can find pretty much any drug you can ever think of there.
If you're into that kind of stuff.
>>
File: 1447397262944.gif (862 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447397262944.gif
862 KB, 500x500
>>72034891
GI bill pro rates the housing allowance based on where you go to school so I can't imagine what they'll pay you in SF. When I was going to school in Seattle I was getting 1,900 a month for rent and living expenses.

After looking it up, looks like you'll get just over 4,000 a month. Wow.
>>
>>72034891
Californian currently abroad here

Do you have money? If so, you can live comfortably. If not welcome to life with 4-5 other dudebros in a house in some shitty neighborhood. Enjoy your stay and high water bill either way.

Prepare for the liberals with strong senses of entitlement talking about complete non issues. If anyone comes at you play the PTSD card if you wanna guilt trip them. Friends will be hard to come by, and your experiences are going to make it hard for people to relate. Try not to sperg out and tell everyone you were in the military right after your give them your name.
>>
>>72035130
>Expensive as all fuck

Yeah, I gave up on finding my own apartment, now I'm just going to rent a room or do a shared living arrangement in the $800-1200 range.

I get paid 2600 a month in Veteran benefits so I'm not too worried
>>
>>72034891
>San Francisco Poop Map Shows Where To Avoid Human Waste On The Street, And It's Both Disgusting And Fascinating

>http://www.bustle.com/articles/116255-san-francisco-poop-map-shows-where-to-avoid-human-waste-on-the-street-and-its-both

America's designated-shitting-streets city
>>
>>72035536
>Shared living arrangement

Wow you really are moving to California, no shit
>>
>>72035454

Yeah, man, that's one of the big reasons I am moving there.

It's 3850 a month, but as far as I know you're only getting it every academic month, so that's like 8/12 months and would average to about $30800 for me.
>>
>>72035516
>>72035653

I could still afford a small studio apartment in like oakland or somewhere with my benefits money but I'd rather not waste all of it on rent. I'd rather do shared living or whatever for a couple of years and save up my free money for later.
>>
>>72035698
>every academic month
Yeah, it kind of sucks that way. Thankfully I went to a school that had summer quarter so I was getting a check through most of the year, and got done with school sooner. Too bad the one you're going to doesn't have that.
>>
>>72035575
This. I'm going to San Francisco on Thursday and it always smells like human waste
>>
i hate living here so much, i cant wait to move back home to georgia. i got called a white male and my privelidge was showing for liking trump. its so bad, stay far far away.
>>
>>72035831
Good idea, but unfortunately the prices of everything else there might eat away at that. Don't wanna bum you out vetbro, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>72035155
thats not my job
>>
I grew up in a few different towns around the bay, including SF and Oakland. The bay area is pretty funny, since Oakland is full of black people who are former black panthers... so they hate liberals, affirmative action, etc. idk if it's that the black people are more "woke" here than other places, or by comparison our white people are so cucked. Obviously don't live in the Castro or SoMa
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.