[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to uni >A new student arrives >Arab, speaks very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Go to uni
>A new student arrives
>Arab, speaks very bad french, couldn't work or study to save his life
>Refuses to answer any personal question about him
>Ask a friend who works in uni IT team to dig around his personal info
>Learn he's more than 30yo
>Be curious, type his name in google
>The only result says he's the brother of a man who did years at Guantanamo for being part of Al Qaeda

>mfw
>>
Time to make a cheeky phonecall to the RG
>>
Kill him
>>
>>72033375
m8, every single arab on the planet must have a relative in Al Qaeda.
Don't hold it against him, maybe he's moderate™.
>>
itt: things that never happened
>>
>>72033375
What I would do is, using the name of this guy's brother, say something like:

"Hey AHMED, do you happen to know X, he's in my Chem Class and I wanted to get his number because I have a question about the homework". Watch his reaction when you say that name and it will tell you everything you need to know
>>
>>72033375
You have to kill him. Emperor Trump said we need to start killing the families of the terrorists.
>>
File: 1461358114134.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
1461358114134.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
>>72033903
Shut up you false flagging faggot.
>>
>>72033375

While there is a chance he could be radical just because his brother was in Guantanamo does not guarantee it. Some people were there because in the early parts of the Afghan war western intel agents were telling tribespeople "tell us who is in Al-Qaeda and we will give you thousands of dollars per person"

and then they would just report people they didn't like or had feuds with and those people would get shipped and not released for years

there are bad people at Guantanamo but at least some probably should not be there. Many have already been released because there was never any serious evidence.
>>
>>72033966
It was just a joke. Go back to /r/The_Donald or something. This is 4chan.
>>
call the fucking authorities
>>
>>72033681
except it did

>>72034147
i don't know mate he seems really inoffensive, just a happy idiot that speaks broken french and shares cristiano ronaldo pictures with arabic written on it all day on his Facebook.

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy though. The article mentioning the guantanamo guy said he spent 11 years there and was a Tunisian, just like him.
>>
>>72033375
use the word blédard, it pissed a lot of sand niggers off when i was over there in paris for a month
>>
File: 1459998084526s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459998084526s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>72033903
you really should OP.

>Befriend this mahamad
>work your way into his personal life
>get to know friends, family, etc.
>secretly buy materials for explosives
>hide them throughout his house
>call in SWAT team
>yfw he's on the news
>>
>>72033375
>>72034750
What city so I never get here?
>>
>>72035352
You couldn't get here without taking a plane, don't worry about it
>>
File: 1461329536390.jpg (616 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
1461329536390.jpg
616 KB, 1024x1007
>>72034580
I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about you retarded faggot. It doesn't matter if its a joke, the FBI don't know and don't care.
The last thing we need is the media thinking we are some weird cult murdering people because of Donald Trump. If you think I am some kind of shill because I don't want this site to get raided by the feds you are insane. Don't you remember what happened to /b/ all those years ago?
>>
Can we just take a minute to talk about how fucked up it is that many foreign students abuse the system to get a degree when they never really prove that they are qualified? We have foreigners at uni who don't speak German, never conduct any compulsory presentations that are neccessary to earn credit points, never contribute anything to team efforts and projects but still get the same grades while you have to carry them? What is this shit? I don't give a shit if Mahmoud has a brother who is affiliated with Al Qaeda, what I care about is that Mahmoud doesn't have to do shit to get the same degree I have worked hard for.
>>
>>72033375
>Type his name in Google

Could be anyone. Muslims all have the same few names
>>
>>72033375
Nord ou sud juste
Si tu veux pas répondre, essaie de redpill les gens autour de toi en leur disant de se méfier de ce type
>>
>>72036204
So same name, surname and exact nationality ?
>>
File: Black_Van.jpg (67 KB, 782x471) Image search: [Google]
Black_Van.jpg
67 KB, 782x471
>>72033375
Pattern him and his movements. Once you peg his routine snatch him off the street . What happens after that is up to you. Be creative !
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.