[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got some friends on wellfare, they just bought a new TV, ps4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Anti-vax-welfare-queen.jpg (120 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Anti-vax-welfare-queen.jpg
120 KB, 425x282
Got some friends on wellfare, they just bought a new TV, ps4 and a drone with their tax returns. Meanwhile I owe the government more taxes because I made too much last year... Kinda makes you wonder what the point is...
>>
>>72033135
I just bought a 55 inch TV with money I saved , maybe you should lrn 2 save $$$ OP
>>
>>72033135
Priorities set straight.
>>
Lol I had a friend who didn't realize not everyone gets a tax refund, and that some actually have to pay several thousand.
>>
File: smug_madoka.jpg (89 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
smug_madoka.jpg
89 KB, 640x368
>mfw I'm a welfare NEET
>mfw I worked for less than a month in 2015 and got over $1k return
>bought a new gaming PC and still have enough money for all the games I want to buy AND enough to go out drinking with my friends and see live music
>>
>>72033135
Come to Serbia,we don't tax earnings.Tax is somewhat charged thru prices
>>
Tfw your about to get approved for 1200$ in neetbux a month.

>you have never had more than 500$ to your name.
>>
So you are mad that they paid more taxes than what they were supposed to and got some money back and spent that money?

You on the other hand owe money because you filed your taxes wrong.
>>
>>72034632
Internet high five for you my brother.

I'm almost approved for $1,500 a month.
>>
>>72034809
If they are on welfare they didn't pay taxes to begin with.

Burn the whole thing down. Let the unemployed, neet and welfare leechers kill each other while the productive advance humanity.
>>
>>72033135
If they're white, /pol/acks will cheer them on and encourage it.

>source: MGTOW/NEET threads
>inb4 the "/pol/ is not one person me-may"
>>
>>72035158
this isnt true lol

they pay taxes the entire year, send the irs their forms, the irs says you aint made shit so here most of your money back
>>
>>72035105
>>72034632
>>72033901
>tfw making a fuck ton of money no time for hobbies
>hate my job, stressful as fuck
>feel like I've aged 20 years in the past year and a half
>used to be /fit/ but now gained 40 pounds
>Too tired to do anything but sit around and watch tv on the weekends

Teach me how to be a leech pls
>>
I used to get mad at these people, but I mean hey, if the government is offering it, why not take it. The welfare pales in comparison to the amount of money the government shells out for corporate welfare, and also tax loopholes. Not to mention the $5 triliion we just handed to wall street.
>>
>>72033135

It hurts OP. But the just route is generally the harder path.
>>
>>72035428
It is true "lol"

They didn't earn the money in the first place. Being granted a 'please don't chimp out and steal because you're more than likely a borderline trisomy 21 victim' stipend from tax payers and having a portion of that money taken away doesn't make you a tax payer. It makes you a leach that has a false sense of accomplishment.

You can play pedant all you want here, you're fucking retarded for defending that position.
>>
>>72035768

we literally have the highest corporate tax rates in the world.
>>
>>72035768
im not saying it was the right thing to do but you do know that wall street already paid off its debt right?
>>
File: CantBelieveMyEyes.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
CantBelieveMyEyes.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>72035768
>if the government is offering it, why not take it.

The fact the government is offering it should be reason enough to be extraordinarily wary.

Also if you accept you're essentially giving up on being a productive part of society. Eventually the unproductive will have the rug swept out from under them and you really don't want to be on that side of history.
>>
>>72035893
Im not defending welfare, Im just saying that they do pay taxes. Whether or not the government decides to give it back to them is irrelevant
>>
Stop claiming tax deductions that you dont have faggot.
>>
>>72035869
What is right and just of being bilked of your labor to have it squandered by the state via coercion who then gives your hard earned work to those who never deserved nor have a right to claim it?
>>
>and remember, money is only evil when you earn it fair and square

Said every liberal ever. These people act like they deserve a fucking medal for being a professional beggar.
>>
>>72035598
Be disabled. Physically I'm quite rugged, I can work long hours in construction, I could be a soldier, I could do anything like that for a short period of time. But mentally I am too fucked, and I would kill myself if I just worked indefinitely. I used to lacerate myself with a razor several times daily. That's why the government gives me money.

I guess you could fake it and just cut yourself and act crazy. Unfortunately it's the length you might have to go to, because basic living income is not a thing yet.
>>
>>72034632
How do you do that?
>>
>>72033135
Opt out, get on welfare and get cool tax refunds.
>>
>>72033239
They are on welfare
Wtf are you on about you cheeky bastard.

If they had thier priorities straight they could just get off our fucking backs.
t.successfulsmallbusinessowner
>>
>>72037681

This is the truth.

Also I feel you anon.

Ever get the feeling that you have incredible potential but cannot realise anything because after a short period the crazy sets in and fucks everything up?
>>
>>72035893
Are you saying that people on welfare can't also have jobs and pay taxes?
>>
>>72037681
>>72039653
>>72034632

Its one thing to be a NEET and another to be a leech

Would gas/6 gorrilion
>>
>>72040141
Pretty much yeah fuck face.

If you make under 6K a year you dont we Income taxes

if you make under 6K a year you qualify for Welfare which oddly fucking enough puts you in the same boat as some motherfucker working hard for his money on an annual basis.

All welfare needs to be removed except for old people currently on it. let them die off but everyone else. Fuck em. No welfare. no Social security.

>>72040196
Agreed.
>>
>>72040949
Where are you getting 6k a year from? You can qualify for welfare with way more income than that.
>>
>>72035929
And the US govt. profited from it.
>>
>>72033901
mfw i'm a "autism spectrum disorder" disability neet, mfw i grow veggies and buy food in bulk and my cost of living is less than half my monthly deposit. mfw i've saved $50 000 so far and am going to start a buisness with it in a few years.
>>
>>72035105
$1500, which province is that? i heard BC paid a lot higher are you from vancouver or something?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.