[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the Bernie people begin to demonize Hilary >see her as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bernie_2.jpg (136 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
bernie_2.jpg
136 KB, 630x354
>the Bernie people begin to demonize Hilary
>see her as enemy #1
>Bernie has 0 chance of being the Democrat leader
>the Bernie people abstain or vote Trump on the grounds of 'anyone but Hillary"

Is Bernie set to become the most legendary cuck of all time?

Has he simply been prepping his voters for the bull, Trump?
>>
Dude free college lmao
>>
One can only hope so
>>
>>72032341
Abstain - maybe.
Vote Trump? Definitely not.

I am starting to believe that Trump is a dream that can't come true. Nobody wants him to win, I think Bernie supporters will probably vote for Hillary.
>>
While Bernie has been harping on Hillary a lot lately, Bernie has also been very clear that he thinks that either Democrat would be better than any Republican. I doubt that there would be any significant converts to Trump once Hillary gets the nom.
>>
>>72032740
Stop with your defeatism. Everyone has doubted him in this political race and he has proven them wrong again and again while fighting against everyone. Bernie people are weak in character and he will easily manipulate them with his charisma to vote for him.
>>
>>72032341

They won't defect to the Trump side.

He's already trying to talk his supporters into voting Hillary just to avoid having Trump in office. If Sanders really wanted into office he would have been attacking Hillary from the start. The fact is, he didn't and he's playing party politics because he's a good boy and that's what they do.

The fact is that Trump was bait and all of those zealous supporters spent a year slamming Trump instead of focusing on Hillary and it's blown up in their face.
>>
>>72033166
I have hope. Every single time he says that he hasn't even started on Hillary makes me believe that he might actually win.

It won't be easy like the primaries, that's for sure.
>>
File: twoojprzyjacielprzedsiebiorca.png (48 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
twoojprzyjacielprzedsiebiorca.png
48 KB, 500x514
Well, been saying that for a long time. This must be embarassing for berntards.
>>
>>72033179
uh
I was a fellow Berner who now wants to Make America Great Again after NY.
>>
File: Hideki_Tojo.jpg (153 KB, 480x613) Image search: [Google]
Hideki_Tojo.jpg
153 KB, 480x613
Bernie's not even close to being as bad as Tojo though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.