[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4/25/2016 >There are still people on /pol/ who are catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
>4/25/2016
>There are still people on /pol/ who are catholic

Explain yourselves faggots
>>
bump...whats the matter..there are no cucktholics left on this board?
>>
>>72030912

I'm not sure what your point is?

Are you under the impression that washing-of-feet is something pope Francis invented?
>>
>You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thy enemy.
>But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:
>That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust.
Mt 5:43-45
>>
>>72030912
>>72031053

And on top of that what does the Popes personal actions and words have to do with dogma and the core teachings of the Church (ie: the Catechism)?

He could say that all Catholics must do back-flips and play Jazz Jackrabbits on Tuesday and it would make no difference nor would it be something Catholics actually have to do or believe.
>>
Waiting for an antipope
>>
>>72030586
I'm pretty sure that most Catholics these days are de facto Sedevacantists who don't recognize the authority of the pope as being the "Vicar (substitute) for Jesus" or as being infallible.
>>
Jesus washed feet.
>>
>>72031410
Pope aint jesus.
>>
>>72030586
I'm not even Catholic, I'm irreligious, but goddamn are Greeks the shittiest form of religious shitposters. Every day it's another thread about how degenerate people are for not wearing nun-clothes, or how Orthodox is the only correct form of Christianity, blah blah blah. Just give it a rest and get a job, Yiannos. That debt isn't gonna pay itself.
>>
>>72031353

Not agreeing with the pop does not equal Sedevacantisim in any way shape or form.
>>
>>72031478
In my experience, the Orthodox are some of the most buttblasted people on the planet.
>>
The gates of hell will not prevail against it
>>
File: 10619-ofpevy.jpg (144 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
10619-ofpevy.jpg
144 KB, 960x684
>>72031478

>le denbt meme

Debts have been put on the Greek people to keep them down, since we are the worst enemies of the jewish New world order, they have always kept down the Greek people with divine and conquer methods, and now they use the economical crisis.

But I'm not here to preach about Orthodoxy, after all Jesus didn't talk about dogmas, and dogmas have been shoved down the throat of the Christians by the NWO to divide them. I'm just telling that Catholicism is the biggest blue pill form of religion ever.
>>
File: Gennadios_II_and_Mehmed_II.jpg (36 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
Gennadios_II_and_Mehmed_II.jpg
36 KB, 250x316
>>72030586
>1453
>there are still pepole on /pol/ who are orthodox

Explain yourselvs faggots
But fucking really. Can we stop using this photo as a argument? That's mean nothing. For fuck sake, why not Borgia and his Brother?
>>
>>72030586
Quick reminder, Orthodox and Catholics are heretics and are probably going to burn in hell.
>>
File: 1455974907187.jpg (29 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1455974907187.jpg
29 KB, 638x640
>>72032234

>2016
>people still believing in Dogmas

kek, enjoy being divided and conquered by the jews
>>
>>72032450
The only one trying to divide is you, you smelly greek.
>>
>>72032708

Whatever you say burger...go swallow your blue pills
>>
>>72031478
desu m8, usa is even worse in it
>>
File: 1459612855403.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1459612855403.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>72032450
>>
>>72032450
>believing in Dogmas
Like all good Christians (PS: Our dogmas are something somthing 80% the same)
>Being divided and conquered
Like making grilion autocephalous churches?
>>
I'm Catholic but Im not on /pol/ often. Oh yea new pope sucks btw
>>
I am POLISH Catholic.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
on vid POLISH Catholic priest
>>
File: this is christianity.png (465 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
this is christianity.png
465 KB, 960x1080
>>72030586
>still worshipping dead kike on a stick
>not following glorious 100% European polytheistic Asatru Religion
>worshipping slave moral semitic religion from the Middle East.
>>
>>72033019

I'm just trying to say, you can believe in God and Jesus without being an orthodox/catholic/protestant/whatever. The dogmas have been created by the elite of this world to divide the people. After all, did Jesus say anything about Dogma?
>>
I can't just change to protestantism or some Lutero-tier religion because I have a fucking cuckpope.

It's not enough to buy a ticket direct to hell.
>>
>>72030586
Catholic Social Teaching and literary canon is the closest thing to universal truth Humanity has. The current Pope has little to do with it.
prove me wrong

t. member of the Greek Catholic Church
>>
>>72033305
>What is Bible
>What is theology
>What are councils
>What are doctors of Church
>What are heretics like Jehovah Witness and Mormons

Dude. Dogmas ARE what Jesus, God and Holy Spirit said through Bible. We just write them again .
>>
File: image.png (594 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594 KB, 720x540
>>72030586
Let's me sing you a song of a sweet boy named Francis.

It's been a long while since he had worms pant-es!

Muslims he loved, gay blacks and the Jew. And the average Catholic, well he has none for you.

A Marxist in a dress is what they all say.
Wouldn't be shocked if this spic was gay.

On his knees face down to a black?
From this there is no turning back.

Catholic now days are stuck in a lurch,
Because a brown Cuck leads their church.

Walk away from the faith if you still have a dick, stop worship Cucks and Jews on a stick!
>>
>>72033905

How terribly amusing. Bravo burgerboy!
>>
>>72033429
/thread
>>
>>72032050
>Nederlands only work on 3 days a week

The fuck?
>>
Daily reminder that retirement age for Greeks before the crisis was FIFTY.
>>
>>72033600
It's a complex issue. The term social justice originates from Catholicism, but the church mostly doesn't realize what's happened to it. At the same time, progressive ideology hasn't infiltrated the Church as much as the media makes it seem. There are superficial things, but the core ideology has failed to compete with Catholic social teaching. That's why you get Francis saying "who am I to judge?" while also saying that homosexual marriage is the work of the father of lies. The media has to distort what he says to make him sound likes he's fully onboard the progressive train.
>>
>>72030586
There's been worse popes.
>>
>>72034745
Doesn't Catholic teaching say that it's perfectly ok for gays to have romantic relationships so long as there's no sex or marriage involved?
>>
>>72035176
I believe that is the current popes view on faggotry.
>>
>>72034284
I'm not sure if it's completely accurate, but it does kinda make sense. Here in the Netherlands workdays are 8 hours, so it actually comes closer to 4 days. Standard workweeks are 5 days, but people get tons of vacation days here, so that's probably why it averages out to 30 hours.

But whatever, GDP per capita is still about the same as you burgers.
>>
>>72035176
No. This would be considered a near occasion of sin. Anyone who has gone to confession knows that one of the things we vow during the Act of Contrition is to "avoid the near occasions of sin". This is willingly putting yourself in a position of temptation, which is itself a sin. It's the same reason why even a celibate homosexual cannot be a priest.

Also, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "romantic relationship".
>>
>>72031410
washed the feet of his followers not the followers of satan
>>
>>72035631
>It's the same reason why even a celibate homosexual cannot be a priest

Well apparently y'all need a better screening process.
>>
>>72033226
>Poles
>Human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDb5uX4gI-Q
>>
>>72035716
Judas was himself present when Christ washed the feet of his disciples.

One of the reasons that the early Church gained such an enormous following so rapidly was because people saw Christians living the Gospels. They saw their devotion, their love, and their faith and they wondered. The Church is called to spread and to preach the Gospels to all nations, even today. The Pope's apparent act of grovelling ruffles the feathers of people whose worldview is fundamentally carnal. What would be said if this act of grovelling, or serving, brought one or more of the people in the picture to know and love Christ? What would be said if this act of grovelling brought one or more of the people viewing this picture to know and love Christ?

We humble ourselves to glorify God, both the highest and lowest members of our Church.
>>
>>72035176
No, it says it's okay if you can't help being attracted to people of your sex so long as you resist the attraction and do not have such relationships or intercourse. The sin is in the action.
>>
>>72035847
You don't need to tell me. There is at least one priest in the archdiocese of New York who is an open homosexual and lives with his lover in the rectory. Such people are the product of the far too lenient application process of seminaries in the 70s. People who should never have been accepted to seminaries were ordained, which has contributed heavily not only to the sex abuse scandal but the general crisis in the faith.
>>
>catholicism

Not endangered by an enemy group who fights for a religious cause with the aim of exterminating yours. thus, the pope is cucked

>orthodox

Literally next to extremist muslims and jews who want to kill them or hinder their religious rights. thus they fight back and are considered uncucked.

I'm not orthodox, but it's not the religion that makes you a cuck or not, it's your surrounding and yourself.
>>
>>72030586
THEY'RE BRINGING INDULGENCES!
>>
>>72037229
THEY'RE BRINGING HERESY!
>>
>>72037253
THEY'RE PAPISTS!
>>
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

Enjoy
>>
Can a ameribro explain this to me please

I'm Evangelic do you say Lutheran or Protestant in english?
>>
>>72038463

Not sure what the question is, but:

Lutherans are (the original) Protestants, if that is what you are asking.
>>
>>72037148

>Not endangered by an enemy group who fights for a religious cause with the aim of exterminating yours. thus, the pope is cucked

The Pope was at war with atheists/Communists in Argentina before becoming Pope. (I mean that in a literal sense, in an actual war, not a euphemism).

Here is an anti-Francis paper that explains it, so you know it's not biased.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/pope-francis-and-the-dirty-war
>>
File: s3zkbEM.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
s3zkbEM.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>72030586
Agnostic master race
>>
>>72038991

I mean that it isn't biased towards the direction you are talking about, hah, it of course is a biased piece against Pope Francis.
>>
>>72039338
>uuuhh I dunno: the viewpoint
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>72039782

kek

But how can you be so sure that something you have never seen or heard exists?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.