[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that pitbulls are nigger tier..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16
File: pitbull.jpg (48 KB, 350x414) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
48 KB, 350x414
dogs and their owners are just as bad...

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/apr/22/dog-mauls-kills-baby/

MIRA MESA — A 3-day-old baby was fatally mauled by a pet dog in front of the child’s parents at their Mira Mesa home Thursday night, San Diego police said Friday.

The parents were in bed, watching TV, with their newborn son and pit bull-mix dog when the mother coughed, startling the dog, child abuse unit Sgt. Tu Nguyen said.

The dog reacted by biting the baby, he said. The parents pulled the animal off and raced the child to a hospital, where he was declared dead.

>sacrificing their child for and edge trophy
>>
>>72029706
Also daily reminder that cats are pests, spay and neuter them. Report all cat infestations so that they can be treated, DO NOT feed street cats.
>>
>>72029857

This too
>>
>>72029857
Cats kill vermin you stupid fuck.
>>
>>72029706
Pit bulls are not safe animals. Literally the nigger of the dog world.

You need to be PERFECT in raising that animal and in control 100% of the time or something bad will happen with them.
>>
>>72031176
no wonder niggers love them
>>
>>72030968
I see you've never had the misfortune of living near a crazy cat lady.
>>
my neighbour has a pitbull, should I do something about him lads?
>>
>>72031468
put bleach in a super soaker and cleanse it
>>
File: 2016-03-22.09.41.jpg (418 KB, 791x522) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22.09.41.jpg
418 KB, 791x522
I've safely left my nieces alone with my dog multiple times, even watched from a camera to see what he does.
Tfw his alphaness keeps my sister's retarded corgi away from the kids, he never lowers his guard it's fucking wonderful
Serves as a Muslim deterrent as well
Pic related, father always kept GSDs since his dad brought one to India.
>>
File: IMG_20160405_233022.jpg (123 KB, 468x589) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_233022.jpg
123 KB, 468x589
Spitz type dogs are the only good dogs.
>>
only ugly people -- both inside and out -- like pitbulls. i don't know how anyone can like those hideous creatures
>>
File: IMG_20160415_165614.jpg (519 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_165614.jpg
519 KB, 1200x1600
Fuck off
Pits are white culture appropriated by subhumans
>>
>>72034292

Same with dogs such as rottweilers, dobermans, boxers, dogs like that.
>>
>>72029706
Pitbulls are dogs of peace.
>>
>>72034762

Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>72032353
Your dog also probably isn't a fucking pit bull either.
>>
>>72034609
Pit's are just dogs bred for fighting.
They're violent and bred to hide the warning signs they give before attacking that all other dogs give.
A collie is a true white man's dog.
Breed a collie with an aussie or blue heeler and you have a fantastic dog.
Labs are cool too if a little dumb.
>>
>>72032353
>I've had good experiences with dogs
>therefore all dog life matters

literally SJW tier reasoning
>>
>>72035082
I-I just wanted to brag about GSDs
>>
>>72034741
My Dobi will not leave my children's side if they are anywhere in sight. Also, suck shit faggot. It's not about the breed, its about how you train the fucking dog. You niggers are just as bad as all the lefties saying it's the gun instead of the shooter. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72034741
Boxer are goat and only have a bad rap because retards somehow confuse them with pits. End yourself
>>
File: tears.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
206 KB, 430x318
Every day until you like it
http://einhorninsurance.com/california-insurance/pit-bulls-pass-atts-temperament-test/
>>
>>72034762
Pieces
>>
>>72035270
I understood your post anon.
>>
>>72035046
It completely depends on the dog's linage.There's breeders that sell perfectly docile pits. I grew up around Presa Canrio dogs (considered pitbulls on steroids) as my dad was one of the first to breed them in the UK and here I am without any dog related injuries.
>>
>>72035415
Don't people say pit bull snap rather than always be cunts?
>>
>/pol/ advocates for the extermination of entire races
>/pol/ defends the nigger of dogs
Same cuckold, different topic.
>>
>>72032353
Those were bred to be fiercely loyal though. Pitt bulls were bred to be as violent as possible.

Build and size has little to do with it. Dogo Argentinos look very similar to pit bulls and are bred to kill hogs. But they apparently do really well with kids.
>>
>>72035310
>blame da deed not da breed
Pit's are bred to have wide jaws that leave their victims with shark attack-like wounds and they WILL NOT LET GO.
Breed has a lot to do with the severity of attacks.
Attacks happen often, but you don't often hear "12 year old bit by family labrador" in the news, not because it doesn't happen, but because it's not newsworthy.
>>
>>72035499
You desperately need to read up on the lineages of the pit bulls.
Here:
http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

Includes sources.
>>
>>72035310
>be good trainer of Doberman
>get good dog
>do anything around a pitbull
>it peels off your face
>>
I agree pitbulls are niggers but what does /pol/ have against dogs generally speaking? They're loyal as fuck
>>
>>72035587
Like one anon said they've been bred (though only recently by scum) to not show when they're scared/angry. So the ones like this go from 0 to bite your fucking face in an instant. If you don't get one from a long time breeder you're unfortunately playing russian roulette.
>>
>>72035310
>>72035357

> It's not about the breed, its about how you train the fucking dog

Hurr durr.

As if the breed doesn't determine the likelihood of aggressiveness, regardless of how well they are trained.

You faggots are quick to defend dog breeds, but seem to be totally fine with profiling niggers the same way I profile dog breeds.
>>
>>72035924
There are good breeds and useless ones.
I like blue heelers, aussies, collies etc
Your basic sheep dogs, I like German Shepherds too, but their genetic defects put me off owning a pure bred one. I don't want to become attached and watch it suffer later in life.
>>
>>72029706
Pitbulls are for spics and blacks who are insecure about their masculinity but can't afford a sports car.
The dogs are more aggressive at the baseline, and most people who have them are too retarded to train them correctly.

White guy with a pit is like a white guy who only wears Jordans. Kill yourself
>>
>>72036110
My post was a defense of boxers being wrongly mistaken with pits, which they are. You have literally 0 knowledge of boxers. No where in my post did you see me defend pits, you some kind of mouth breather?
>>
>>72035587
If they "just snap" out of nowhere they would have failed a test made wih that purpose
>>
>>72036579
And then you went on with some bullshit about how it's not the breed that causes these maulings.
>>72035310
>>
>>72036579

It's more of a response to the other guy, but I'm putting you in the same category.
>>
>>72036738
No in my other post I said there have been a lineage of pits that have been bred a certain way (only recently relatively speaking) that make them dangerous. And how you should avoid the breed unless you get one from a long time trustworthy breeder. So yep you're a mouth breather
>>
>>72037110
>In 1974, after a series of high profile news articles written by Wayne King and published by the New York Times, the image of the ferocious fighting pit bull moved from the shadowy world of dogmen into the mainstream. This period, between 1975 and 1979, is known as the "leakage period" when the breeding of pit bulls drastically increased through gang members and drug dealers, who wanted the "toughest dog" on the block, as well as by pet pit bull breeders.8
While some dogmen of the past may have culled human-aggressive dogs to keep their stock free of man-biters, once the leakage period began, there is no evidence that similar selective pressures were maintained.9 As early as 1980, pit bull attacks begin headlining newspapers, "Another Pit Bull Attack Reported; Boy, 8 Slashed (1980)," as well as reports of pit bull owners trying to bolster the breed's "deteriorating" public image, "Pit Bull Attacks As Owners Fight Image (1980)."
Pitbulls were never really culled.
Stop spouting that bullshit neckbeard.
>>
daily reminder to report these threads they have nothing to do with the board

daily reminder that OP is white trash and is probably pissed he hears his neighbors pitbull in the trailer next door

daily reminder: kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>72029706
fuck these dogs

violent pieces of shit were literally bred to kill, nothing more, nothing less

remember to do society a favor and put them down if you see them running in the wild on the street
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459181092528.jpg (40 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459181092528.jpg
40 KB, 662x625
>>
>>72037600
Eugenics works one way but not the other. Go to sleep nigger
>>
>>72029706

seriously, how can you use nigger as a word without feeling bad? here in germany we could prosecute you for using that word! this whole bord is so racist, baka.
>>
>>72038517
>but not the other
Literally retarded.
>>
>>72031397
Are crazy cat ladies even real? I thought it was a Simpsons-meme
>>
>>72038271
fucking lol'd
>>
If it's the owner not the breed, when why have we never read a story about a collie with a bad owner ripping someone's throat out?
>>
>>72039658

http://fox4kc.com/2014/06/02/animal-control-officers-removes-over-100-cats-and-kittens-from-area-residence/
>>
>>72039658
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2950060/Horrific-odor-leads-authorities-100-cats-living-filth-animal-rescuers-clean-horrific-case-animal-abuse-California.html
>>
>>72039658
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-hundred-cats-taken-deltona-house-20150603-story.html
>>
>>72038616

And this is why you will be overthrown by wahhabi degenerates.
>>
File: best answer to pitts.webm (3 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
best answer to pitts.webm
3 MB, 200x360
>>
>>72039658

Yes. We had one down the street who owned around 40-50, and would pour giant bags of dry catfood on her driveway for all of the strays, which there were probably a hundred of.

It got so bad that the SPCA let us have 5 traps and they'd come empty them out daily.
>>
>>72041435
damn thats savage
>>
>>72029706
Oh goody another day on the Pollack board.

Trolling used to be fun.....and then you idiots beat it to death every fucking thread. Just anhero
>>
All pets are shit, get a gun you faggot pussy niggers
>>
>>72041435
I wonder if the dog is crippled and the man just puts him down or the dog is healthy, he knows the man is going to kill him and makes the last attempts to beg for his life.
>>
>>72042462
I'm guessing that the dog had seen the gun used before and knew what it did. It was probably begging for it's life.
>>
>Blaming Dogs for their shitty training and owners

What is with all the shit threads on /pol/ today. I grew up around pit bulls my whole life, my brother always had at least 2, never attacked me, necer even threatened me, sweet ass dogs. People are confusing shitty owners with shitty dogs. Any dog can be trained to behave properly, if an owner is incapable of doing that then that's their autistic fault not the animals, they are a fucking animal.
>>
This happened today here.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1892674-condenan-a-ocho-anos-de-prision-al-dueno-de-un-pitbull-que-mordio-y-mato-a-un-nene-de-dos-anos

8 years of jail to the owner of a pittbull who killed a 2 year old.

Fucking nice, now we just need to ban them as pets.
>>
>>72041240
No one ever said that different breeds aren't easier to train or have different temperaments, but any dog can be taught to behave properly, it's up to the owner to understand how and to train their dogs, and take responsibility for when they are too stupid to do so.
>>
>>72043017
b-but he dindu nuffin! hes a good boy!
>>
>>72042803
Then why is it every time I hear of someone being mauled by a dog it's ALWAYS A FUCKING PIT BULL
>>
>>72043017
>ban them as pets.
They are banned in some communities in the US.
>>
>>72043398
Because niggers can't raise dogs and always want that breed? Like I said already in this thread, I grew up constantly around these dogs, never even was bitten, because they weren't raised by niggers.
>>
File: #triggered.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
#triggered.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>72041435
Fucking why.
>>
>>72029706
feels good that pitbulls are illegal here. if the authorities catch anyone with one, they kill the dog and take their kids and let gay people adopt them
>>
>>72031397
Black Death was caused by a pogrom on cats for being "satan's helpers".
>>
>Dogs, a relatively new animal brought about mostly through human tinkering, breed over a few hundred generations for selective traits, changed by unatural selection millions of time faster than evolution would allow, into various different forms that if found in nature, would likely be classified as alternated species.
>Dogs, bred for various role, ranging from simple manageable small companion, to tool of warfare, to having the natuaral instinct to herd

Despite numerous statistics stating otherwise, these creature all have the exact same temperate and are all equally valid as a casual family dog, provided they are "trained good". There is a global conspiracy against a singular type of dog to make them look bad.

This is what pitfags believe.
>>
>>72043892
That's nice but why punish the kids?
>>
File: 3020409.large.jpg (20 KB, 431x267) Image search: [Google]
3020409.large.jpg
20 KB, 431x267
>>72044328
i know gay hate is a meme on this board, but gay people makes great parents and all kids would rather have two fathers than being eaten by a nigger dog
>>
>>72043398
Pit Bulls should be only be for experienced dog owners, not niggers looking for a status dog. Many pet stores will tell you whether an animal is for someone getting their first pet whatever. For example, I thought it would be cool to have a snake, but had never had one before. I originally wanted one that had an interesting pattern, but the girl who worked there said it was a species with an unpredictable temperament and I might end up returning. She directed me towards a Ball Python, which she described as the Labrador Retriever of snakes.

I'm pretty sure an abusive or incompetent enough owner could turn a Labrador Retriever into a monster, since there are some people who should simply not have dogs. The same recommendations for dogs should be in place as for snakes. Though Pit Bulls should not be banned, their breeding and sales should probably be severely restricted.
>>
>>72041435
Breaks my heart. He saw it coming and begged. No remorse in the dude. Straight untermench
>>
>>72044992
Fucking this, all of it I'm glad that there are people with brains in this thread somewhere. Animals are and have always been just animals, uneducated owners shouldn't be getting animals they can't handle or raise properly, which unfortunately happens all the time.
>>
>>72041435
Absolutely shit tier person
Probably Spanish or Portugese countrynigger
Not white by any standards
>>
>hurrr muh feelings over dogs
i thought you guys weren't like ess jayy dubyas

get a hold of yourselves -- and if you do have a shit dog, just be happy with it. no need to convince people on 4chan that your shit is good
>>
File: 1457526701182.jpg (80 KB, 589x742) Image search: [Google]
1457526701182.jpg
80 KB, 589x742
>>72029706
another pitbull thread
>>
File: image.png (270 KB, 480x733) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270 KB, 480x733
>>72029706
Feels good to be a dog hunter
>>
File: 20160316_183341[1].jpg (785 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160316_183341[1].jpg
785 KB, 1600x1200
>>72029857
You jelly shitskin
>>
File: giant-schnauzer4[1].jpg (105 KB, 1716x1576) Image search: [Google]
giant-schnauzer4[1].jpg
105 KB, 1716x1576
I just don't get why people like these dogs. They aren't pretty or cute in the slightest.
Pic related: Best dog ever.
>>
>>72029857
Literally the opposite. In places where they do that with cats like New york, the entire city is a giant rat den. Cats are the only reason you are not up to your nuts in rats.
>>
>>72041435
No animal deserves that. That subhuman mudskin deserves that bullet more than any dog.
>>
>>72048791
unfortunately really, this is why you don't remove foxes too hard from urban areas

they kill the cats, who kill the rats, and then foxes usually get run over

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
>>
File: 9a2.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
9a2.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>72031468

I'm not advocating the destruction of private property, but if the dog is not under control a pound of ground beef and some rat poison will do the trick.

Just remember to err on the side of caution and use more poison than you think you need and make sure you neighbor won't be home for some time. Pits are tough motherfuckers and can take hours to die.
>>
>>72029706
Pitbulls are nigger tier if their owners are nigger tier.
>>
>>72046312
Hell no dude. We can kill a bull with a sword and all but not a fucking dog. Must be south american.
>>
Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world: no matter how many people say they're equal, you can just look at the news and see what a lie it is.

How many children are mauled to death by golden retrievers a year? Maybe a couple, but not a staggering statistical trend.
>>
>>72041435
The shit some of you fucking sociopaths post is unreal. You just keep horrific shit like that saved up, like blossoming serial killers keep animal spines as trophies. No wonder the Feds monitor this board.
>>
>>72041435
>story?

I don't know how to feel. If the dog literally dindu then that man is scum.

But if a pitt attacked my child you can bet your ass I would do the same thing to it.
>>
File: 1432183632743.gif (855 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1432183632743.gif
855 KB, 260x195
>>72029857
I love my two cats, they always know when I'm in need of cheering up, and each have their own weird quirks and habits. One of them still acts like a kitten, he loves playing and meeting new people. The other is shy and reclusive, but still affectionate, she just hates loud noise. I could go on but I'm sure no one cares.

And yeah, feral cats are a real problem to both humans and the environment.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.