[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people act like saying a bathroom is for women or men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438485698881.png (406 KB, 706x429) Image search: [Google]
1438485698881.png
406 KB, 706x429
>mfw people act like saying a bathroom is for women or men only magically stops a child abductor or rapist
>mfw they think Target just tore down said magical barrier and made it a rapist paradise
>>
>>72028340
>magically stops
More like psychologically shames people from going in the opposite one.
>>
>>72028668
/thread
>>
>>72028668
Say that to my rapist uncle
>>
Alright guys, someone is going to need to go to their local target and rape a girl in the ladies room. Take one for the team guys, we have to demonstrate why we need seperate bathrooms
>>
>>72028340
It's not about 'magically stopping a rapist'. It's so that when they take a pervert to court, they can't get off the charges by saying "well, I was entitled to be in the girls bathroom, so I did nothing wrong". It's about making it easier prosecute.

Both sides of this argument is a retard echo-chamber.
>>
>>72030517
>I am entitled to use the ladies room

Sir you are hear for rape, not using the woman's bathroom

>No no no I'm entitled to use the ladies room!!!

Sir we know, we want to talk about the rape

>CHECK THE FUCKING LAW!!! I'M ENTITLED TO USE THE LADIES ROOM!!!!
>>
>>72030310

why not start and occupy female bathrooms campiagn claiming we are women

"shitposting next to shitters"
>>
>>72030885
Peeping tom =/= rapist

And it makes it easier to prosecute a rapist if you know they were in a place they legally aren't allowed to be.
>>
>>72031039
Ok but he will have to claim she agreed to have sex with him which no jury will believe
>>
>signs can't stop rapists
>but they can totally stop mass shootings
>>
>>72031039
>Peeping tom =/= rapist
It is if you're not Chad Thundercock.
>>
File: 1461385127899.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461385127899.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>72028668
Yeah, like gun control shames criminals from violent crime?
>>
File: unt-lib-dumb-AWsAA7Wp9.jpg (76 KB, 591x643) Image search: [Google]
unt-lib-dumb-AWsAA7Wp9.jpg
76 KB, 591x643
>>72028340
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.