[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California hate thread/Orange county spics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (11 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11 KB, 236x214
Cali hate thread
The only exposure to California culture I have is one fucking spic from Orange county that goes to my school. I hate that fucker so godamn much he smells like taco Bell and is fucking obsessed with guns and video games. Does /pol/ have any experience with Californians/ spics.
>>
>>72028337
>hates California
>nope, never been there, just know a beaner who says he's from there

Kys
>>
>>72028527
Also
>one County
>represents all of California
That's like saying that all of Canada is bad because much Ontario.
>>
>>72028683
Fuck you. Ontario is based. Keep your dumbass American opinions to yourelf tyvm
>>
File: 1314703049649.jpg (83 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1314703049649.jpg
83 KB, 360x264
Ask an anon who lives in the central valley of california anything
>>
>>72028337
I live and work in Santa Ana. Been to OC jail in Santa Ana. ama
>>
>>72028527
>defends California on /pol/
>is shill
Pick 2
>>
Orange County is all of California.
>>
>>72028816
Central Men's Jail?
>>
>>72028805
why is the sky blue?
>>
Currently live in LA, actually somewhat okay because spics hate nigs to so there's a type of mutual understanding
>>
>>72028683
All of Canada is bad. And it is because of Ontario
>>
File: IMG_20160424_130541.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_130541.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2304
>>72028914
Because chem trails
>>
I lived in costa mesa which touches santa ana. I can confirm that Santa ana is a shithole. Costa mesa looks all nice and clean with decent folk then you step into santa ana and all you see is thugs and crumbling buildings.
>>
>>72028848
California has many shitty points, yes, but if you're not a leech it's very comfortable.
>>
>>72028816
my ex used to live in the Victorian house on Broadway and McFadden

has it burned down yet? always had electrical problems
>>
>>72028337
I'm in santa barbara. Just move away from the poorfag south CA. Oprah lives a few blocks away. Life is good here
>>
fuck califagnia, worst country in the union, pighsit cunt
>>
>>72029500
I hate Cali too, but having the last 2 digits in your post accurately represent your IQ is sad.
>>
>>72029222
No, but property rates keep going down because people get getting killed in downtown Santa Ana. Which is a shame because it's a hipster paradise.
>>
Im from southern california. One of the outlying counties of LA. My school was 75% mexican 13% black and 12% white. Most mexicans didnt understand till they were 14-16 that California wasnt part of mexico. Most of them fell into gangs. Most of us white kids how few we were, segregated ourselves and grouped together for protection. Every day was another fight. Bookbags got banned because beaners couldnt stop selling drugs out of them. No waterbottles because mexicans cant help but get drunk in school. Used pem caps as one hitters for weed littering the school. Only good thing was watching the mexicans and blacks go at it, then the police showing up with pepperball guns and zip ties.
>>
>>72028863
OC jail. The main central jail for all of Orange County. Possibly the worst jail in California. Been there twice actually, both times saw the same mule bringing drugs in. Sat in the same room when he shit his heroin caps. Mexican guy. Face tattoos, probably illegal
>>
>>72030126
that sucks
I only come back around on Friday or Saturday every couple of months because the OC thrift stores are full of treasures. Old white people die and Mexiclaps sell their shit for nothing.
>>
>>72029090
Costa Mesa has a huge drug problem fed by Santa Ana. I almost moved there because it's so close to the beach and rent controlled.
>>
Little known fact. There is a beach in Southern California that fat people are not allowed. Some try. But they never go back again.
>>
>>72028337
I could never see myself leaving this state mang it's beast mang but you can obviously tell the minimum wage raise was so to incentivize people that can't afford to live here to leave.
>>
>>72028805
Do you support Trump? And if so, aren't you worried that the Wall will completely destroy your local economy?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.