[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is actually excited for SJWs to get into the job market?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sjwicon1.jpg (125 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sjwicon1.jpg
125 KB, 500x333
Who here is actually excited for SJWs to get into the job market?
>>
>>72027339
They never will
>>
>>72027339
How could that even happen? Theyd call in sick if they saw roadkill or heard a gendered word on the street or radio.

These people are incapable of going out of doors let alone holding a job. Imagine them being reprimanded at work, or having to follow a gendered dress code.
>>
>>72027339
If a company makes the mistake and hires them say good by to profits and cohesion.
>>
They've already infested and taken over Silicon Valley tech companies and their shit has spread here with the tech communities that I know of.

SJW genocide when??
>>
exactly, imagine how good a normal person's resume would look against someone who was involved in social justice in college. (assuming they even apply to the same job as you instead of just trying to beg for money in their online echochamber)
>>
>What is HR
>>
>>72027339
Lol

>Implying they won't all have useless degrees by that time and move back in with mommy

"muh two year internship is too gay mom !! I don't wanna ! Why can't you UNDERSTAND ME ! "
"YOU NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND ME MOM , can we have taco bell for din din ily <33"
>>
>>72027471

Forget it. They'd be whistleblowers within 5 minutes of working their first day. Literally incapable of discussion, analytics, criticism.
>>
>>72027339
They're not going to be able to hold down a job and it's going to fall to working people to fork over welfare to them.
>>
Lol they are in the workplace they keep their head down and don't say shit
>>
>>72027834
So they only hire trannies and niggers and fire actual working employees
>>
>>72027956
>>72028228
>>72027834
Companies won't put up with this unless there are laws forcing them to

Money talks, bullshit walks
>>
File: bitch please.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
>>72027339
>SJW having a job or working
>>
>tfw use to work as a high up supervisor at big firm
>sjw hired, tumblr incarnate. Dyed hair, granny glasses, fat, etc
>start sneaking into women's bathroom and drawing swastikas in stalls with my own poop
>she's the first to complain
>tell her I will look into it
>draw more poop swastikas, my poop has blood. Write her name in blood on mirror
>she comes into my office crying and shaking, terrified that someone is picking on her
>tell her some big buff mexican cholo has been coming in looking for her and stalking the outside of building
>randomly point out mexicans that stand around outside and tell her they look like the guy who's been asking for her
>she quits her job a few weeks later

The most fun I've had at this dead end job.
>>
i've never been happier to be an electrician.
>>
>>72027377
FPBP
>>
The company I worked for last year hired a SJW girl in November. I lost my job February this year. Reasons are related to her paranoid schizophrenia, which she openly talks about.
>>
Human nature takes care of these things on its own. These people have no skills to hold a job, they'd call in sick multiple times a year and would probably freak out because of the "stressful" environment. The only agent keeping these animals alive is the government.
>>
>>72028580
>Things that never happened
>>
>>72028460

Exactly. However, you would really have to be a lunatic autist to sperg out SJW bullshit during an interview for a job. Once they get the position and no one is there to show them where the transgendered pansexual otherkin break area and restrooms are, they will start crying and yell at their bosses for being oppressive bigots.
>>
>>72027339
They are in the workforce. As Media assistants, Journalists, Bloggers, internet Personas etc. they're already here. And they're effecting change.
Mass medias perception of this vast, pervasive rape culture phenomena that somehow doesn't include criticism of the muslim misogony is one example.
Another is the idea of race to victimhood or to be a special snowflake. "Oh you're just genderfluid dragon-kin, guess what I'm now omnigender planetoid-kin!"
>>
>>72028580
do people really go on 4chan just to lie?
>>
>>72027377
>What are HR departments?
>>
>>72027339
Trying you mean?
>>
>>72028580
You sound like you have more problems than she does.
>>
>>72030964
This.
D e g e n e r a t e s
>>
>>72029019
>Things that never happened
Like Brazil becoming anything worthwhile to the rest of the world.
>>
>>72031112
no, never. im 100% sure.
>>
>>72027339
There's an entire generation of people who grew up thinking that their views are unshakeable, that anyone who opposes them are bigots or uneducated and ignorant.

Truth is: the only people capable of changing these people are themselves. They will adapt their views over time, retconning their ideas in the past and using mental gymnastics to seem like they're only ever evolving their ideas to a better ideal than backpedalling to admit they're wrong.

These same people will one day hit the job market and realize that they're fucked. And in doing so, they'll start adapting some of the right-wing ideologies so embraced by /pol/. And they will be the very people to convince themselves that this is right.

I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>SJWs ending up in my IT department.

I am checking and keking
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.