[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go back to how I was pre-/pol/? This sucks abd now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 734x950
How do I go back to how I was pre-/pol/?

This sucks abd now Im just, angry, deppressed, and paranoid all the time.
>>
>>72026252
Lobotomy
>>
>>72026252
Convert to judaism
>>
>>72026252
You can't.
>>
>>72026252
An'hero
>>
>>72026252
You dont. You learn to cope and eventually you even out but theres no going back. Nobody has the power to put you back in the matrix.
>>
Should have read the warnings
There's no going back once you take the red pill
>>
>>72026297
Easy way to give yourself one.
1. No using internet.
2. Sit in front of the tv.
3. Watch until your brain completely dissolves.
4. ....profit
>>
kill yourselves
>>
>>72026252
Be the best man you can be, and enjoy yourself as much as the system allows.
>>
get /fit/. Just stay away from powerlifting. Your best bets are either bodybuilding or olympic weightlifting if you want to develop a more broad and inclusive world view
>>
>>72026488

Go to sleep
>>
>>72026488
This.

I wish I could go back. I hate life now that I realize it's all bullshit, and the average person is really quite horrible.
>>
>>72026493
kek
>>
>>72026252
buy a gun
>>
take the lead pill
>>
>>72026493
You forgot the.
>????
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.