[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY GENERAL - FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>Hillary Subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton

>Hillary Clinton's full New York primary victory speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG8cGkbGbYQ

>Hillary Clinton speech on counterterrorism and foreign policy | Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRlqs-Lc66Y

>Hillary Clinton's best speech ever during Texas debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKMWTO7RWI
>>
I hope they pay you well
>>
>>72026013
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>72026013
Sage
>>
File: 834029-2.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
834029-2.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
>>72026013
>people actually support this criminal

>muh queen

>im with her
>>
>>72026013
"no"
>>
>>72026089
A living wage for all!

#HillaryIsTHEBEST!
>>
WIPE IT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_74Isg8rg
>>
File: 1461432164843.jpg (58 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
1461432164843.jpg
58 KB, 640x498
You need to have an one digit IQ to vote for this bitch
>>
>>72026089
>>72026154
>>72026155
>>72026229
>>72026292
Learn2sage
All you fuck nuts do, is give this shit more exposure.
>>
File: 1447885880751.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447885880751.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>72026013
Fuck off paid shill
>>
>>72026392
Yeah one....hundred+

Something small dicked white Trump supporters don't understand.

#BTFO
>>
BUMP FOR HILLARY
>>
Is Hillary going to tackle Muslims?
Is Hillary going to tackle the nigger crime problem?
Is Hillary going to have strong borders?
Is Hillary going to attack radical feminism?
Is Hillary going to reduce overseas neo con wars?
Is Hillary going to fix marriage law?
Does Hillary have positive views towards the growing of National Conservatism (Farage etc) growing within Europe and Britain?
>>
Delaware here, excited as fuck to go pull the lever for her tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow's primaries devastate Sanders enough that he finally drops out of the race so we can unify the party.
>>
>>72026013
>be me
>want money and power
>marry some rich guy with aids or something
>start wanting more money so I try to run for president
>fuck, it didnt work
>several years later, still want more power and money
>run for president again but this time, say the exact opposite I did before
>it's actually working
>>
>>72026698
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Muslim.
There has long been problems in impoverished communities, Hillary and Bill are well aware of it (see the video of Bill BTFOing BLM) and they even have a term for it "superpredators"
Open borders are a good thing
Hillary IS a feminist silly!
We need to tackle our enemies
Nothing to fix
Hillary is a flexible gal, she'd be fine with it, I doubt Europe has enough balls to do it though
>>
>>72026698
>Is Hillary going to reduce overseas neo con wars?

lol. I can't wait until bill kristol endorses her
>>
>>72026827
Hillary FUCK YEAH!

#TeamHillDawg
>>
Even when she starts to speak I get angry. I hate that bitch with a passion.
>>
>>72026013
No one is buying this. You didn't astro-turf early enough in the year to make this feel authentic.

But the fuck am I saying, this is /pol/, no one here would believe you were serious in the first place. SIEG ZEON.
>>
>>72026656
Thank you based Indonesia, inshallah we shall overcome!

#Thrillery
>>
>>72026013
CREEPY. CRIMINAL. CUNT.
>>
Why do redditers waist their fucking time on this board. It's not like you're going to fucking convince us. People here see trump as someone with common interests, Hillary has literally nothing to offer anyone here. I'm actually glad you do waist your time here, all that waisted effort could only benefit trump in the end. In fact invite all your reddit friends, it will be good to suck out all the shill from every other site. Can't imagine Shillary will do all that well if they're going to spend their time here.
>>
>>72027552
>Waist

Lol sometimes I ask myself the same thing, at least the shekels are good ;)
>>
File: 1419490471752.gif (2 MB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
1419490471752.gif
2 MB, 300x205
Come on, You can get a better job than this. You really want to get paid minimum wage to support someone, or something, you don't believe in?
>>
>>72026013
C U N T
U
N
T
>>
>>72026013
Do they really pay you shrills 15 cents per post? Could you bargain for higher wages or bonuses based on the number of replies?
>>
>>72027682
Yeah, my spelling sucks ass sometimes. But the spirit of the comment remains :P
>>
>>72027745
Sorry, unlike your bankrupt frontrunner, Hillary actually pays a fair living wage.

#HillaryThePEOPLESPerson
>>
>>72027854
It depends how upset I can make you guys, getting you emotional makes you more vulnerable.

#MachiavellianHillDawg
>>
>>72026961

>Open Borders
>Good thing

Pick one, Syrup-kun.

Europe is really benefiting from introducing a flood of primitive street-shitters and raghead-rapists into civilisation.
>>
>>72026961

26698 #
>There is literally nothing wrong with being a Muslim.
So there's nothing wrong with worshipping a pedophile who hates women?
>There has long been problems in impoverished communities, Hillary and Bill are well aware of it (see the video of Bill BTFOing BLM) and they even have a term for it "superpredators"
Fair
>Open borders are a good thing
Why is having uncontrolled immigration a good thing. Do you realise that it causes wage compression? Doyou realise it reduces quality of life?
>Hillary IS a feminist silly!
Why is she a feminist? It isn't the 19th century you know.
Also, how could you support a feminist, yet think Muslims are cool?
>We need to tackle our enemies
Yes, like Islamic State. Not Assad.
>Nothing to fix
You think that men don't get the bad end of the stick after divorce?
>Hillary is a flexible gal, she'd be fine with it, I doubt Europe has enough balls to do it though
So Hillary is some form of"progressive" yet she's fine with the rise of based and alpha national conservatism?

It's rising anyway.
>>
>>72026013
Go fuck yourself! you fucking shill!!
>>
>>72028387
They'll adapt

>>72028455
Those are right wing lies, Mohammad was a peaceful man
It gives more competition and it's also a humanitarian issue
Because men and women are equal, DUH!
All religions are beautiful in their own way
Your opinion
No men are fine
Europe is filled with weaklings, that'll never happen
>>
>>72027854
Nigger, she's backed by fucking Google. If she wanted to shill (she doesn't because she has a double digit lead over all her opponents), it wouldn't be some punk homo on 4chan, it would be some psyops shit that's so advanced that you wouldn't even know when it hit you.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x529
As Huma slowly spreads Hillarys legs and begins massaging her clit with two fingers Hillary softly moans. Huma between Hillays legs she slowly makes eye contact with Hillary licking hers lips. Huma leans in and she slowly circles her tounge around Hillarys clit.

Huma stops then leans back as says "if you want me to keep going your going to have topple Egypt and turn it it over to my brothers friends in the Muslim brotherhood."

Hillary pulls her sec of state phone off the night stand and tells someone to go ahead with social media campaign and when it's hits fever pitch release the fake cables that show Egpyt is working with Israel.

Huma leans back in and begins using her magic tounge slowly bringing Hillary to a climax then retreating to Hillarys inner thigh and diving back in when Hillarys legs stop quivering.

Right before Hillary is about to Climax Huma leans back out and says so about Syria. Hillary says we will need a ground war to that and I need to be president for that to happen.
>>
>>72027854
Based Hillary, already create more jobs.
>>
File: 1458050371749.jpg (22 KB, 496x230) Image search: [Google]
1458050371749.jpg
22 KB, 496x230
>>72026013
>mfw Trumpets fell for a meme candidate
>not voting for the most qualified person by far to run this country
>>
>>72026013
please anyone anyone anyone other than shillary cunton
>>
>>72028855

>those are right wing lies, Mohammad was a peaceful man
Read the quaran. It's not lies.
>It gives more competition and it's also a humanitarian issue
It doesn't though. It puts everyone on unemployment benefit
>Because men and women are equal, DUH!
Men and women in general are different and think different. The female chimp cuddles a fluffy toy, the male chip fucks around with lego
>All religions are beautiful in their own way
Stoning women to death is beautiful? You believe that wife should ALWAYS obey husband? Read the quaran m8
>Your opinion
Tell me why you oppose Assad? I mean he's Dar from perfect but it's his country. He keep Islamic Terrorists under control thanks to nationalism
>No men are fine
So you think it's okay that men lose half of their earning because slut wife wanted to get fucked by someone else?
>Europe is filled with weaklings, that'll never happen
Filled with people who have your politics views? Yeah, your views are weak m8.

Sweden tier.
>>
>>72029849
stoning is also in the torah, why don't u shit on jews
>>
>>72030188
I do.
>>
File: what guys want.png (289 KB, 541x359) Image search: [Google]
what guys want.png
289 KB, 541x359
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in the United States, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a reticulated python", with gargantual thickness that would rival Reagan and Eisenhower. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Hillary's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with boss barely able to force it past the knob, and Hillary squirming, demanding (using bribes of course) him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Trump's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

I bet she still fiddles her clit to the memory.
>>
>>
>>72030384
Do you go outside on a regular basis? Seriously, you might need help.
>>
File: Emperor Trump.jpg (90 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Trump.jpg
90 KB, 399x482
>>72026013
Gas yourself kike

Soros cannot die soon enough
>>
>>72030523
Hello newfriend.
>>
>vast rightwing conspiracy
>>
>>72030344
good shit. not a hypocrite.
>>
>all the mad trumpfags ITT
>>
>>72026013
Fucking die! shill!!
>>
I want hilliary to win just so i can watch the military have a coup and america fall into civil war
>>
>>72026013
A
>>
>>72031509
lol this
>>
>>72026013

Daaamnnn Daniel, back at it again with the same sage shit.

$1,000,000 and THIS trolling is the best $Hillary could buy?

PS: hashtags don't work in 4chan, dumbass.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.