[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western world BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 345899345.png (114 KB, 617x718) Image search: [Google]
345899345.png
114 KB, 617x718
Westerns officially BTFO...privileged in 25+ ways
>>
File: 115485389.png (44 KB, 617x879) Image search: [Google]
115485389.png
44 KB, 617x879
1 through 15
>>
File: 162532809409324.png (38 KB, 626x695) Image search: [Google]
162532809409324.png
38 KB, 626x695
16 through 25
>>
>>72025550
How come it is so that when a people work hard, manage their country properly, research the right technologies, share the burden and exploit their opportunities, it's called privilege?
>>
>>72025672
That would be because people are sore losers and bitch and kick there feet until they get what they want. I have alot of respect for Norway and the way your country runs. If the UK continues to fail me then I'm jumping ship and moving to Norway without a second thought. Any particularly nice white areas you could recommend?
>>
File: america.png (14 KB, 600x27) Image search: [Google]
america.png
14 KB, 600x27
oh ok
>>
>>72026090
We own you bitch
>>
>>72026090
"You're able to assume that everybody knows your national traditions and cultural norms."

Nobody knows shit about Canada's Tradition or Culture. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Tradition is stupid, and our culture is constantly changing.
>>
>>72026267
>white culture
Yeah fucking right
>>
So this article is just saying what /pol/ and other neocons have been saying all day: Any "oppression" you feel by being a minority or gay or a white woman is ultimately trumped by the fact that you live in some of the richest and/or stable, conflict free countries on Earth.

Good lord is always feels like Everyday Feminism/Progressives Now is just one naval gazing article away from imploding on itself.
>>
>>72026604
>pol
>neocon

I can tell you don't know what a neocon is, and that you're relatively new to /pol/. You should take a little bit to educate yourself on what you're posting, because unlike on where you came from (reddit) people will not politely correct you when you're wrong, they will call you a fag, and even if you are right you'll often be called a fag anyways.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.