[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway is now paying rapefugees the equivilent of 3500 USD to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: its happening.jpg (23 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
its happening.jpg
23 KB, 343x361
Norway is now paying rapefugees the equivilent of 3500 USD to leave the country, and according to a Swedebro in a rapefugee thread regarding rapefugees getting into Europe,
>You /think/ it's gotten harder, but with the deal with Turkey they just opened the floodgates. Turk passports are laminated paper. Anyone with one now has free travel access to the EU.
>Our leaders know what they're doing.
>The "immigrants" have all magically turned into Turkish citizens, with whom we have treaties. So don't mind the extra millions of people arriving anon, they're not refugees, they're not immigrants, and "they'll all go back to Turkey, where they live".
>There's not a thing you can do about it either, because unlike immigrants over which you have national sovereignty, the EU controls this deal and you have too abide by it.

This could mean the collapse of the EU. The UK is already about to leave. The collapse of the EU would be a HUGE blow to the globalists. And with a little prodding... a little meme magick... the whole thing could crumble to dust.

So let us meme it into happening. Let us meme the collapse of the EU into reality. Where do we start?

KEK WILLS IT

DEUS VULT
>>
Fuuuuck, they'll just take the money and come to swedistan
>>
>>72024790

What a time to be alive
>>
>>72024790
THIS. IS. IT.
>>
Not much incentive to leave really. Maybe if it was $35,000
>>
>>72025199
This and that
>>72025417
>>
>>72025116
>>72025489
This isn't about the money though. They could take the money, leave, get Turkish passports, and return, but it's not about that. The point is that Europeans are starting to turn against the rapefugees, as evidenced by Norway paying them to leave, and as evidenced by the stricter regulations on letting them in (despite the Turkish loophole). And now the Turkish loophole threatens to unleash the fucking floodgates. So all EU countries and countries with travel agreements with the EU have to let in the rapefugees. And they don't want that. This will spell the end of the EU with a little help from /pol/.
>>
>>72025699
Lets hope it all falls apart
>>
I should go pose as a refugee...
>>
>>72025826
Not just hope. Hope is powerless and useless. We have to DO SOMETHING. We have to make it happen. But how?
>>72025830
Godspeed anon
>>
>>72024790
>Norway
https://www.rt.com/news/340801-norwegian-f16-shoots-control-tower/
>>
>>72026840
Thanks, pineapple.
>>
>>72026881
any tiem, fatburger
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 402x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 402x413
are you there kek?
>>
File: repent.jpg (157 KB, 2040x1386) Image search: [Google]
repent.jpg
157 KB, 2040x1386
>>72024790
and how is paying shitskins to leave any good?
what if they are sent one by one to collect the money and secretly sneak back in Norway they will each get 3500USD bonus ontop of their new "citizenship" and the globalist agenda probably wont even budge but the numbers of whites will plumet. Who has the power to save Scandinavia /pol/? Noone
>>
>>72024790
Of course, Norway has halted its immigration, as well, yes?
>>
>>72024790
its not true that turk passports are laminates paper.

turkey is not kongo.
>>
>>72028118
>german flag
everytime
>>
>>72025699
I think this is lousy strategy. You are right that the natives are FINALLY starting to grow into a collective disdain for these foreigners but my god has Europe moved slowly in the name of I'm not racist decency.

Thankfully, even here in burgerland we are growing into the idea that nigs are nigs because they choose to be nigs rather than thinking its an unfortunate circumstance.

That said, we whites are going to be the minority and that will bring about great psychological change within the white mind.
>>
>>72028118
>kongo
Radist.
>>
>>72027625
>Who has the power to save Scandinavia /pol/? Noone
We do, by memeing the collapse of the EU.
>>72027945
It is much more difficult now EXCEPT for the loophole of getting a Turkish passport which is really easy to get, and Norway has a travel agreement with the EU, so they can easily get back in.
>>
The decent threads really do slide the most.
>>
>>72024790
Wouldn't it be smarter to stay and collect a lifetime of welfare
>>
Form militias, gangs, and neighborhood watches you European goys.
>>
>>72024790

>Mor shitskin in europe
Send em all in, the camps are quite ready and native citizen have started to arm themself.

>Muslim Genocide 2016/7
>>
The fight for the European wealth and pussy is on.

Europe is calling. It's time.

http://youtu.be/r4BXm4xH8wE
>>
>>72029928
It's funny, a group of families in a city near me formed a neighborhood watch because their neighborhood was getting full of niggers dealing drugs, this way less niggers would show up, those people were just parents etc.
Antifa shows up and basically they had to dissolve because antifa was going to bring them some good antifascism.
>>
>>72030245
Antifa are the worst thing there is these days,.
>>
File: 1457252406118.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
1457252406118.png
731 KB, 1300x845
>>
I will be attending a Masters Program in Oslo next year. I am excited to live in Norway I hope I can redpill as many norwegians as I can. I am not a sperg so I won't go Nazi I swear nord bros. How cucked are your speech laws, can you point to actual facts without getting arrested. I want to explain how multi culturalism breeds mistrust and problems.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.