[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"WE WUZ" is the black version of "THE JOO"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 59
File: image.png (664 KB, 572x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
664 KB, 572x591
is the Blue Pill the black version of the Red Pill?

I feel like there is /nigg/chan on some parallel universe where white people are the Jew...

Is this an IQ shaming thing? We are all out here demonizing Jews and calling them out on conspiracies when the reality is, the Jews are just plain smarter. Empirically they have higher IQ... And manipulate easily.

Now if you jump into the black perspective of things, they look up to whites in contempt as whites look up to Jews...

In the end, we are all assblasted because we are constantly fooled due to our weak mental capacity. We're all dumb niggers at heart.
>>
I thought this was merely a meme
>>
>>72022962
What the fuck are you babbling about you incoherent nigger
>>
when will they pay reparations to the jews?
>>
File: 1c7.png (146 KB, 479x565) Image search: [Google]
1c7.png
146 KB, 479x565
WE WUZ ALIENZ N SHEEIIT
>>
>I feel like there is /nigg/chan on some parallel universe where white people are the Jew...
It's called KanyeToThe
>>
>>72022962
My ultimate question is "So fucking what?" White people were Kings also! Still are even! So were Asians, Mexicans, and the Jews. Every race had their kings at some point. If this were true do they think this makes them special in any way?
>>
>>72022962
>We're all dunb niggers at heart

No, but you are for actually posting this drivel.
>>
but the jew actually is subversive. whites aren't negro magic absorbing dog-hybrids.
>>
File: WeWuzWhoppers.webm (286 KB, 266x426) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzWhoppers.webm
286 KB, 266x426
>>72022962
>>
>>72023848
I thought coli was the american nigger 4chan.

There's also that african forum, but they don't really give a shit about whites.
>>
File: Mansa-Musa.jpg (222 KB, 900x454) Image search: [Google]
Mansa-Musa.jpg
222 KB, 900x454
>>72023561
>when will they pay reparations to the jews?
>strokes welfare check pensively

GIB ME MO MENEY FO PAY REPARATION
>>
No it's closer to the "Finns are the children of Genghis Khan" theory
>>
File: 993.jpg (180 KB, 627x667) Image search: [Google]
993.jpg
180 KB, 627x667
OBAMA WUZ KANG OF COONZ
WE WUZ PRESIDENT OF USA N SHEEIIT
>>
Also we also wuz the snow kangz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_kings_of_Finland
>>
The essential difference between us and the Ashkenazi Jews would be this. When we colonized Africa, there was to an extent some intention on improving the place and creating civilization. Heavy colonization is why South Africa and Nigeria have higher living standards than other places. We tried to establish morality in those places, and help them live longer. We were also greedy to an extent because we wanted resources, but it's not like we were mostly evil.

Ashkenazi Jews like George Soros and others are a bottleneck population: they descended from around 250 people. Thus they have similar charactaristics: High IQ, but also a higher rate of disease and mental illness. The Jews living in Israel: Shepardi Jews, have a lower IQ, making Israel average with a ~90 IQ. Now what makes the actions of the Jews different is that they destroy morality and culture in societies.Why is it that they promote degeneracy in our countries while they keep everything to themselves in Israel. Israel isn't 100% Ashkenazi (white Jew) but they built a wall to keep Muslims out. (Sound familiar?) Look at the USSR. The Jews controlled the bolsheviks, and many changed the names (i.e. Leon Trotsky) so people would think it was a Russian fighting for them. Countries lost their identities under the Red banner, just as we are losing our identities under the multicultural banner.
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (710 KB, 818x1297) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
710 KB, 818x1297
WE WUZ MOZAR N SHEEIIT
>>
File: ee4.png (278 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
278 KB, 358x358
>>72024411
>Coon of Congo
>>
>>72024411
My sides have just migrated to Africa
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-37-14.png (451 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-37-14.png
451 KB, 1080x1920
I do admit, I think white people are guilty of pulling the "We wuz Israel n sheeit"
>>
File: 0ce.png (418 KB, 513x597) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
418 KB, 513x597
SHAKESPEAR ROBBED OWN PLAYS
WE WUZ HAMLET N SHEEIIT
>>
>>72022962
Then whites would be shitting on asians, not dumbass kikes. The problem with that theory is, whites have dominated asia for the past 300 years

Kikes came to germany, mixed with the best white genes and made Ashkenazi. Before that, they were semites, dirty nasty pube beard sandniggers, and most still are.
>>
>>72024754
Well actually, the lineages of the Judaean royal family is well documented, and the monarchs of Europe can all trace their lineage back to King David, which is part of where they obtain their legitimacy as Christian monarchs. For instance, Queen Elizabeth is the 122nd lineal descendant of King David.

This is not to mention that Roman documents list Jesus as being fair-skinned, which was not uncommon at the time period, for all the Greek and Latin colonizing and racemixing that occurred in Mediterranean nations.

Finally, it is in the Old Testament that the children of Abraham are the faithful. In short, the tribe of Israel is defined by faith in God and the messiah Jesus, not by genetic lineage.

So this is true, depending on interpretation.

As for whether the majority Europeans are genetically related to the Israelites, and whether the jews are genetically related to Satan, it is unknown... but highly likely :^)
>>
>>72024581
You can't even tell if this is sarcastic or not, and neither can the coons. They don't have edumacation in the ghettos, and even if they did, it would be common core education, which is not much better.

It would be sad if I didn't know they are a bunch of racist, raping, gangbanging welfare queens
>>
>>72022962
>Jews have been "victimized" for no reason since time immemorial
>Niggers have been "oppressed" in the same way any wild animal is "oppressed"
>Jews want to remove Christianity (something whites push)
>Jews run all media so tell niggers they're being oppressed by whites
>Sometimes Jews even pretend to be white and they're disgusted by all of the "blatant racism in x media" (the same media they run, that's why they pretend to be white and don't admit they're Jews (Jew Jew Abrams for example) otherwise they would make an enemy out of themselves)
>They pretend to be whites full of guilt
>Really they're just Jews full of hate

The only real difference between niggers and Jews is that Jews are capable of using their victim points for something that has ramifications for everyone. Nice thinly veiled JIDF thread though.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 281x400
>>72024411
WE
WUZ
DA
GRAN'
NIGGUS
>>
>>72025283
The only difference between whites and every other race is that for some reason whites care about other races enough to extinct themselves trying to make sure everyone is equal while the others are only concerned with getting as big a cut as possible.
>>
>>72025213
Well. I guess the Jews are really high IQ niggers. They pull "We wuz Israel" through heavy propaganda, tricking evangelicals hard.
>>
File: moni-ovadia-640.jpg (35 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
moni-ovadia-640.jpg
35 KB, 640x334
>>72022962
>the Jews are just plain smarter
I dispute this.

Jew developed a 2.0 nomad mentality before it was cool. They were not nomad like the Mongols but nomad in the 2016 sense of the term: people who travel, emigrate, who have no ties with the land and a language, they can speak many languages and value interpersonal skills rather than ownership. More likely to be investors rather than landowners.

As you may suspect, many protestants engaged in Jewish-like errands after the 1600s persecutions.
So when, thanks to the Protestants-propelled capitalism, contemporary economy became a thing, Jews all over the world found themselves to be better equipped to face the post-industrialization challenges. That is, they got better education, skills, resources, ans international networks than most aristocrats or even European plebs.
So, as imperialism waned and Europe got hijacked by plebs' class struggle, Jews had a chance to capitalize on their condition and became the de facto most successful people.

Consequently, they appear to be more intelligent, but the fact is that intelligence is measured by tasks and goals. If you use everyday post-imperialist tasks and goals to measure intelligence, of course Jews will score high.
But try to measure their intelligence against 7th Century A.D. economic goals. You will find them to be wanting in most respects.
>>
>>72025213
>Queen Elizabeth
>not a pedophilic satanist and probably a kike
I can buy that there is a possibility that indeed europeans are descended from the lost tribes, the biblical timeframe is a mystery.

But Jesus Christ would quite obviously be a possibly armenoid-influenced levantine, there just isn't enough time for that one.

And of course there is indeed the congregational part of it, especially reinforced by pre-destination.
>>
>>72025444
>the post-industrialization challenges
Industrialization AND postindustrialization challenges.
>>
File: photo.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
>>72024754
WE WUZ ISRAEL N SHEEIIT
>>
>>72025604
>Super JewNigger nose
my sides
>>
>>72022962
>WE WUZZ KANGS
So do they realize that probably just one of them was a king (which never even left africa because he was too busy selling slave niggers)

And also can I say that I was a kang because Swedish monarchy is actually a thing?
>>
>>72022962
Honestly DESU, I don't think 'WE WUZ" is too common in the wild. Although, I don't have any black friends...
>>
>>72025685
>probably just one of them was a king
Queen of Sheeba, maybe?
Some Nubian tribal kings...
Possibly the Zulus
>>
>>72025701
a black kid from Rhodesia(fuck you zimbabwe) i went to school with thinks he is a KANG
>>
>>72023999
kek
>>
File: Bible_Samson-and-mother1.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Bible_Samson-and-mother1.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1688
>>72024754
SAMSON WUZ NIGGUH
WE WUZ CHOSEN PEOPLE OF ISRAEL N SHEEEIIT
>>
>>72025776
Nubians and Sheba were not negroes, they're horners.

The only negro feudal state to ever exist was Mali, and that was relatively speaking a very recent state.
>>
>>72025805
Well if being a trillionaire doesn't make him a KANG I don't know what does
>>
>>72024621
>>72024625
I wonder if they expected us to laugh this hard
>>
>>72025929
japanesebantz
fukkin noice
>>
>>72025685
What I find far more hilarious is that it's well documented how the Greek army under Alexander the Great liberated Egypt from the Persian Empire and was welcomed as their new King; and after his death, his general Ptolemy seized power in Egypt and became the patriarch of the next line of Pharaohs.

Yet the hillariously ignorant "We Wuz" crowd will even try to tell you that the Ptolemys were black, which would imply that Alexander the Great and all of Greece and Thraecia were black as well.
>>
>>72022962
Jews being somewhat superior or smarter is a meme.
What makes jews successful today is :
-extreme nepotism
-the fucking muh gorillon shield that allow them to deflect any criticism. You just can't call out a jew on what they are doing because then you are going to be automatically lambasted as antisemite by all the medias ( which, for the most part, happens to be owned by jews ). This grant them a near complete immunity.

In the past, each time in History jews tried to take over a country through finance and usury, they ended up being kicked out. In our time however it didn't happens because of the Holocaust shield and White guilt. So we let them take control of the whole western financial system which make them insanely powerful.

Jews are not superior in any way, they're just greedy as fuck, sneaky and methodic.
>>
They do have a place where the white man is bad it's called Instagram and reddit
>>
WE VISITED STARZ WHILE WHITEY KKKRAKKKA STILL IN CAVES BEFORE ENSLAVED US N SHEEIIT
>>
Nah, this is nothing more then a negro fairy tale that they tell themselves because they can get over the fact their biggest contribution to history was being other people's farm equipment. If the weren't trying to be stupid collectivist they would realize that you can't take credit for what people did in the past.
>>
>>72026072
How do you explain the dominance of Jews in theoretical physics then?

>Einstein
>Feynman
>von Neumann
>Bohr
>Weinberg
>Schwinger
>Witten
>can't be fucked to continue this list

You can't nepotism your way into inventing quantum field theory
>>
>>72026072
You're putting the cart before the horse.

White guilt and holocaust reverence occurred BECAUSE of Jewish control of the media. How jews obtain power in anything is usually something of the same story: they simply find something successful and work their way into it on the basis of equality; and once they have a foothold, they appropriate it for the jewish race.
>>
>>72025701
I don't think it's that common but at this point, with the general degeneracy and their lack of critical thinking ( voting 90% for Obama because "das ma nigga" as an example) I can very easily see a "mass awakening" or more accurately "mass chimpout". They'll believe anything that slants towards niggerdom's favor
>>
>>72022962
You are correct.
I haven't looked at the answers yet but I suppose the most shit'll be
>DUDE CONSPIRACY LMAO
>THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK LMAO DUDE DUDE

But it's basically the same as blacks blaming whites for being more successful. Yes.
>>
File: Emily_Bassano.jpg (12 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
Emily_Bassano.jpg
12 KB, 250x336
>>72024958

http://www.snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/

to anyone curious as to who this person really is and where anyone got the idea for this. She was a real woman who probably wasn't even black.
>>
File: we-wuz-prophet.jpg (284 KB, 1110x1490) Image search: [Google]
we-wuz-prophet.jpg
284 KB, 1110x1490
DA PROPHET MUHAMMAD WUZ BLACK
WE WUZ FOUNDA OF ISLAM N SHEEIIT
>>
>>72026516
Einstein didn't invent the theory of relativity. Von Neumann didn't invent the entire field of information science. Etc.

Science isn't just a series of one breakthrough after another:

Refinements in tools allow more accurate measurements. These measurements cause adaptations in theories. Knowledge in the field expands, and scientists are able to add to the field.

The first scientists to work on the theory relativity were white men, but aren't as recognized as Einstein because the jews like to exalt their own and the meme spreads that this scientist or that was the most important in the field.
>>
>>72026326
Nigga Jamal is an obvious troll account.
>>
>>72025871
The fact that Sampson was cast as a black person tells you how much Jews actually care about the Torrah. They really don't believe in a single bit of it... Modern Jews are Talmudic thoroughly and completely. If they really cared, there would be outcry for this casting choice... Instead they disrespect their original holy book and use it to indoctrinate the zombie nigger hoards to think white euros are burying their impotance
>>
>>72025444
Nobody praises my trips.
Nobody praises my redpilled analysis.
>>
>>72026726
What about philosophy/political science/sociology.

Jews are in any fucking field, that had to be a sign of higher verbal intelligence my friend.

>don't even come with the natsoc mémé, there were extremely high ranking Jews too
>>
>>72026516
>theoretical physics
>real
LMAOing @ your life right now
>>
File: 201502240003-full.jpg (101 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
201502240003-full.jpg
101 KB, 1024x942
>>72026726
Henri Poincaré strongly influenced the theory of relativity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Poincar%C3%A9
>>
>>72026866
>Philosophy
What contributions, would that be, exactly?
>Political Science
Thanks for Communism. Imagine a world where there was no Russian revolution. We might be sitting right now on some horrible planet like Mars or one of Jupiter's moons.
>Sociology
The retarded stepchild of science, which has been entirely taken over by liberals who bias their results and analyses for the sake of social justice.
>>
>>72026852
Sorry mate I missed it. Fucking good job there best colony you're exactly right in your analysis, Jews are in the position they are today through centuries of economic scheming by their ancestors.

Also nice trips.
>>
>>72026728
>checks for nearest KFC

I KNOW MY COLOR BROTHA
>>
Whites on /pol/ want Jews to feel "Jew guilt" for what they have done in some countries, for being successful and therefore for being really influential in the upper societies. Kek kinda ironic, right??

The truth is Jews are not more evil than others, they're just smarther than a fuckig lot of people, that's why they always end up being millionaires and control the society in which they live. Replace this same Jews for Germans, Norwegians, americans, whatever (in fact this is what happens in countries like mine, where the corrupt upper class is controlled by Europeans) and they would do the same. Rich people are evil, that's why they, well, became a part of the 1%. It just happens to be that most millionaires and influential people are jews. Pretty simple.
>>
File: 1461263883995.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461263883995.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>72025444
3 same number
>>
>>72022962
>mocking /pol/
>american flag
>always american flag
>>
>>72022962
>the Jews are just plain smarter. Empirically they have higher IQ

factually wrong. The whole myth is based on a study done by Jews, and it has been discredited as a piece of garbage, heavily biased study filled with wishful thinking.

The only reason why it has been "accepted" is because of heavy spamming to try to force a group-think shift. Because people are incredibly gullible in general, that tactic has worked. OPs thread is just another drop in a sea of misinformation done to try to reinforce certain ideas that they want you to never question critically.
>>
>>72025283
cry more, nigger. Grow up and stop blaming the jews for all your problems.
>>
File: WE.jpg (44 KB, 577x403) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
44 KB, 577x403
>>72022962
>WE
>>
>>72027127
>Philosophy
Ayn Rand for example?
>Political Science
Oh yeah, because that retarded Mischling is the only Jew in the political field.
>Who is Friedman? Who is Hazlitt?
>Marx? OH THATS THAT JEW, FUCKING JEWS KILL THEM REEEEE!
>Sociology
Study of the functioning of human society is the stepchild of science. Top KEK bro! As for that it has been taken over by liberals? Yes it has for the most part. But what have Jews in common with this? Of course there are liberal Jews but what about the other ones? Are they a myth? Are they non-existent? Do you just ignore them? Are they part of muh conspiracy?
>>
File: 1461531840958.png (3 MB, 725x7647) Image search: [Google]
1461531840958.png
3 MB, 725x7647
>>72027427
WUZ
>>
File: 2pierce.jpg (191 KB, 504x796) Image search: [Google]
2pierce.jpg
191 KB, 504x796
>>72024958
WHITE LIVES MATTER
>>
>>72027256
It is not like "the jews" are responsible for everythng bad in the world.

There is a small group of Jews who are responsible. Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros to name a few and their kind.

Some israeli guy who hates his life, because he has to get monday morning, like te rest of us and go to work is not.
>>
File: 1460800168696.jpg (206 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460800168696.jpg
206 KB, 768x1024
>>72022962
The jews are actually smarter than white people, just like black americans are better at athletics than white; and for the same reason:
>selective breeding
Think about it: In the middle ages who were the most educated people? If you could read and thus belong to the most intellect percentile of the people your career path was most likely to be religious, because that was hot shit. Now if you were christian as a monk you were going to be living in celebacy and thus your supreme intellect genes died out.
IF on the other hand you were jew you were gonna be rabbi and they had no celibacy. Combine this with the fact that rabbis had yuge sexual market value and BOOM two millenial later we now have the nose people with ~125 and the white people with100+ IQ.
>>
File: 539.jpg (64 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
539.jpg
64 KB, 720x718
>>72027541
KANGZ
>>
File: democritus.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
democritus.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>72027468
>Ayn Rand for example?
You could have at least said Spinoza or something, not that he isn't worthless too, but still.
>>
>>72027704
Finland, you are smarter than this. Look into the sources for the high IQ claim. You will find that it's all bullshit.
>>
>>72027610
Well /pol/ hates all Jews no matter what. To them they all form part of a big conspiracy to kill and exterminate whites. This is exactly what lazy and criminal hood blacks think of whites, and it's fucking funny.

>>
>>72028064
>/pol/ is one person
come on son, you're better than this
>>
>>72022962
>Now if you jump into the black perspective of things, they look up to whites in contempt as whites look up to Jews..
Did you never think of this before?
>>
File: WEWUZARYANS.png (74 KB, 523x1040) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZARYANS.png
74 KB, 523x1040
I feel like as a Zio I'm at the pinnicle of envy and privledge because we're IQ tier.

As it turns out, we're a hybrid of Greeks and Aryan Tribes from India.

Pic related.

>Ashkenazis are literally chosen people and master race, hence the contempt.
>>
>>72028064
yeah, it's exactly the same, that's why the media in Africa is pushing for race-mixing with non-blacks all the time and allowing uncontrolled immigration.
>>
White people literally are black peoples Jew though.
>>
File: 1461537453078.jpg (367 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461537453078.jpg
367 KB, 1024x1024
>>72028064
Sure shlomo.
>>
>>72028371
Pretty easy to tell what the idilogy of a community is, of course not everyone thinks that, but you have to be pretty dumb to not notice the patterns.
>>
File: 1461442935793.jpg (71 KB, 820x960) Image search: [Google]
1461442935793.jpg
71 KB, 820x960
>>
File: clowns.jpg (35 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
clowns.jpg
35 KB, 600x337
>>72026516

Whites listen to insane clown posse

Jews explain magnets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8
>>
>>72027577
aren't a lot of hip hops songs written by non-blacks anyway?
>>
>>72028905
WE WAZ CRUSADERZ AND SHEEIT
>>
>>72026836

This 100%
>>
File: RabbiMizrachi.jpg (119 KB, 902x491) Image search: [Google]
RabbiMizrachi.jpg
119 KB, 902x491
>>72028834
>>
File: 1460024955691.jpg (10 KB, 390x234) Image search: [Google]
1460024955691.jpg
10 KB, 390x234
>>72026707
>weißes mann

kek
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-UMAAxEUu.jpg (50 KB, 600x355) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-UMAAxEUu.jpg
50 KB, 600x355
>>72028834
>>
File: jew ultimate cucking.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jew ultimate cucking.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>72022962
No, "WE WUZ" is the black example of "muh 6 gorillion."
>>
>>72029588
Yeah fuck that.
Muslims are that guy wielding a knife at you in an alley, jews are that guy in you back, restraining your arms so the first can stab you at ease.

It makes me sick to my stomach some people still blindly defend them.
>>
>>72025444
You're talking about mercurial vs apollonian if you want to read more.
>>
File: 14563388929101.png (137 KB, 689x491) Image search: [Google]
14563388929101.png
137 KB, 689x491
>>72022962
>I feel like there is /nigg/chan on some parallel universe where white people are the Jew...

http://afrochan.org/boards/
>>
>>72022962
Considering IQ numbers out of Israel only average 97 i doubt it.

The high IQ numbers are if they are allowed to select people before hand.

Then again, there is a significant gap between Ashkenazi and Semitic Jews.

The reason for their success is the tribe mentality coupled with nepotism. They get into positions of power and slowly take over with hiring.

Its systematic. It doesn't take a genius to do it.... Especially when the groundwork was laid centuries ago.
>>
>>72025247
of course it's sarcastic. anybody with a quarter of a brain could tell it's sarcastic.
>>
File: 1461453755925.jpg (92 KB, 441x462) Image search: [Google]
1461453755925.jpg
92 KB, 441x462
>>
>>72030359
This
And it's especially easy when you hold a complete immunity and anyone calling you on it is going to be automatically labeled an antisemite and lambasted by the medias for it.
>>
File: lao5.jpg (28 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
lao5.jpg
28 KB, 500x343
It's actually rather sad. Even if they were kings, only a very select few of them were, and kings still owned slaves. They try so desperately to cling to any royalty or majestic quality, anything that separates them from their lives of misery and despair, of begging people for change and relying on the government for their welfare. It reminds me of a homeless man I met in New York once, a black man who used to play in a philharmonic orchestra. He would talk about how people, "rich white people", would spend their money just to see him play, back when he actually meant something. After doing some fact checking and looking up his name I found that he never really played in an orchestra, he was a street performer all his life. What a pity.
>>
File: 72b08bcs-960.jpg (162 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
72b08bcs-960.jpg
162 KB, 960x540
>>72030852
Cheer up, mate. Life is tough and making fun of black people can light it a little bit.
>>
>>72022962
>the Jews are just plain smarter. Empirically they have higher IQ
>>
File: 1459721468295.jpg (19 KB, 856x315) Image search: [Google]
1459721468295.jpg
19 KB, 856x315
>>72031852
>making fun of less fortunate people at their expense as one of your guiding principles in life
>>
File: 1299870125679.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1299870125679.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
Select all images with a shed
>>
File: we_wuz.jpg (538 KB, 934x837) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz.jpg
538 KB, 934x837
>>72028905
>>
File: 17rzhzpu0hf5njpg.jpg (58 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17rzhzpu0hf5njpg.jpg
58 KB, 636x358
>>72033032
Just wanted to post smiling mazda actually.
>>
File: 1303021079066.png (997 KB, 605x795) Image search: [Google]
1303021079066.png
997 KB, 605x795
>>72033222
niggers tongue my anus , it's like 'm on /tv/
>>
>>72033032
>Not feeling pleasure from watching less fortunate people.
This is one of the best things life has to offer.
>>
>>72033708
if they're autists/actually deserved it, i would agree with you. but not if they're actually good people who just got a bad lot in life.
>>
File: 1459963449568.png (501 KB, 642x826) Image search: [Google]
1459963449568.png
501 KB, 642x826
>tfw saw a black couple out in public wearing ankh necklaces
I physically cringed
>>
File: lao4.jpg (53 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
lao4.jpg
53 KB, 400x258
>>72033640
>>
>>72033916
WE
>>
File: 1461274458437.jpg (98 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1461274458437.jpg
98 KB, 640x712
>>72033916
delete the pic that's disgusting what the fuck
>>
>>72022962

Nothing parallel about it m8, blacks blame whitey for anything and everything, and come up with plenty of implausible conspiracy theories (we invented aids to wipe out da black mane, the CIA distributes crack cocaine in da inner city, etc.)
>>
File: 「WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN」.png (727 KB, 765x764) Image search: [Google]
「WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN」.png
727 KB, 765x764
>>72028905
>>
>>72024958

>Amelia Bassano

Look at this dark skinned negress.
>>
WE WUZ ZULU AN SHIET.
>>
File: 68426.jpg (61 KB, 540x821) Image search: [Google]
68426.jpg
61 KB, 540x821
Kings of the jungle
>>
File: 1447212191951.jpg (354 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
1447212191951.jpg
354 KB, 643x552
>>72022962
>the Jews are just plain smarter
Our problem with them is not that they are smarter. It's that they are in white countries AT ALL destroying our nations because they hate white people. Blacks are also in white countries destroying our nations because they hate white people. There are whole other countries where jews can do jew things and nigs can nig. There are no countries where whites can do white things without niggerjews poking their unevolved, degenerate noses in and fucking everything up out of resentment.
>>
>>72022962
This KANGZ shit is just depressing. Everyone knows that Egyptians weren't black. Everyone. It's taught in Middle Schools in the US.
Leftists told blacks that they should not be a part of American culture because white men are evil, and now blacks have nothing.
I can't even imagine what that must feel like. Whites have culture from Plato to Goethe. Blacks have yams and starvation. Whites built cities, castles, industry. Blacks have mud huts and squalor.
It's all very pathetic
>>
>>72022962
>big lipped negroid egpytians

Uh huh
>>
>>72034814
>Whites have culture from Plato to Goethe.

WE WUZ GREEKS

No you weren't. Stop taking Greco-Roman achievements. You're probably Anglo descent.
>>
>nigs btfo
>>
>>72022962
>look im using your meme words Im you of you goyim!
>le Jewish top IQ post war fake surveys that magically pushed the immoral and soulless leeching and deceiving sandnigger jew from borderline niggers that never manage to built a civilization (inb4 le gaydom of le Israel fairytale) on its own to protohumans over the last 40 years like a miracle meme
>we are all assblasted

Nice try Chaim
>>
>>72034899
I'm talking about the West, you fucking idiot.
Fucking Canadians. I'm glad Trudeau is hanstringing you fucks. And Mounties look like fucking retards.
>>
>>72034899

You little roach,
why don't you just go back to Shitfuckistan and be a camel herd?
>>
>>72022962
I don't hate the Jews because they're smart, I respect them for what they've accomplished. I hate them because their agenda is an antithesis to what is beneficial for the West, but I'd never think of them as stupid animals like niggers
>>
>>72022962
>We're all dumb niggers at heart
Except for the jews.
>>
>>72035390
>implying they can read
>implying they have critical thinking skills
>>
>>72022962
We were Mughlas who ruled the entire Indian continent. What is their point? Not to mention Egyptians were not niggers. Why do blacks feel desperate to steal the history and accomplishments of others? Looking past and present, they have not accomplished shit. Even the Arabs look more progressive than these apes, at least they are wealthy and built their own country with the help of whites instead of making excuses.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (188 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
188 KB, 900x1200
>hurr durr you're all the same because you're not a centrists like me :^))))))
>>
Every blue pilled liberal I've ever met all thought Jews were white.
They're literally in on the same conspiracy, it's just that they lump in all white people whereas /pol/ specifically points out the ones who are of Jewish heritage.
>>
>>72022962
>„the joo“
reddit newfags everywhere
>>
>>72022962

Only in America.
>>
>>72036626
I can dream can't I
>>
>>72036783
LOL NICE PARTY CITY MAFIA OUTFIT
>>
>>72026726
You are actually incapable of logical thought.
>>
>>72026726
>WE WUZ PHYSICIZTS AN SHEEIT MANE
>DA JEWISH MANE STOLE PHYZICS FROM DA HWHITE MANE

Oh shit, OP was right
>>
>>72022962
>Those European features

Someone should paint that man white
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 950x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 950x593
>>72022962
>nigger delusion
>>
File: jewshill1.jpg (826 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
jewshill1.jpg
826 KB, 2182x1635
>>72022962
>stealing other people's things and calling it their own
>smarter

Kill yourself jew
>>
>>72039295
Not an argument
>>
File: Orginal African Peoples Empire.png (4 MB, 4500x2592) Image search: [Google]
Orginal African Peoples Empire.png
4 MB, 4500x2592
>>72039295
http://realhistoryww.com/

WE WUZ EVERYONE
>>
File: Nigyu Force.png (837 KB, 762x762) Image search: [Google]
Nigyu Force.png
837 KB, 762x762
>>72034400
>>
>>72025213
Nigger, all the records were destroyed by the Romans after the Bar Kokhba Revolt and nobility loved to fabricate descent from significant historical or legendary figures.
>>
>>72022962
False dichotomy.

Niggers never had nothing, blame whites for fucking them up.

Whites owned the world, created civilizations and empires from the ground up.

Jews leech off what whites built and subvert them as thanks.

Whites would be more than fine without Jews. Blacks without whites would still be chucking spears.

Big difference there, OP.
>>
File: unt-we-wuz-Cgm413xUUAA6_cq.jpg (46 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
unt-we-wuz-Cgm413xUUAA6_cq.jpg
46 KB, 600x339
>>
You didn't know that, OP? I thought this was common knowledge.

Afrocentrism and black nationalism is just /pol/ for niggers.
>>
File: embarassedspacejew.jpg (26 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
embarassedspacejew.jpg
26 KB, 500x283
>>72040197
>mfw
>>
>>72022962
Black people saying we used to be kings are like native Americans saying we used to own all this land. You can shout it all you want, but no one gives a fuck in today's times
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (16 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
16 KB, 236x300
>>72022962

I wonder who could be behind this post

>shhhh goyim if you investigate the Jew you're a nigger
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.