[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are men naturally funnier than women, or are we all just conditioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 34
File: AmySchumer.jpg (2 MB, 2199x3000) Image search: [Google]
AmySchumer.jpg
2 MB, 2199x3000
Are men naturally funnier than women, or are we all just conditioned by the patriarchal capitalist society to believe that comedy is a boy's club?
>>
You have to be smart to be funny

and men are smarter
>>
>>72021263
>this is a 10 in Britain
Disgusting
>>
>>72021263
Women are the joke, but the mass of their material gets to be less of an issue each day.
>>
>>72021263
I always ask myself the same question.

Or maybe it is more indirect an influence... that is, men are funnier because they do not feel the constraints so they feel they can act as they please... and such freedom makes humor possible.
>>
>>72021342
Agreed
>>
Humor is white male privilege.

Ever notice how many bluepilled cunts have no sense of humor?
>>
>>72021263
Cool blog post.
Go make it on your kikebook.
>>
>>72021263

There are some good female comics. They just joke about different shit.

Amy Shumer is not one of them.
She sucks.
>>
>>72021263

Women can be funny, it's just that natural factors favor that they cultivate other attributes to attract men. That fact and the contemporary hug box that praises sub-par performance for women is what has created the overabundance of female comedians whose only material revolves around body and shock humor, relationship jokes, and laughing at men.
>>
>>72021263
Men are funnier by nature, its evaluation, men needed comedy to win friends and lovers, women just need to pretend to understand the jokes
>>
>>72021487
Agreed.
>>
>>72021263
When your chances of getting laid, evolutionarily, is whether you're entertaining or able to help the other person survive, you've got to be one of the other to get this far.
>>
>>72021544
Evolution not evaluation
>>
Men tend to be funnier and more based thanks to having more interests, plus they don't have feelings that get hurt, hence banter.
>>
DUDE
WOMEN COMEDIANS
LMAO
>>
>>72021614
i prefer "evaluation", it makes more sense to me. you're doing good work goy.
>>
Women are unintentionally funny. They do funny things by mistake. They're not stand-up funny, though. The few that vaguely pass are butch and do typically male humor.

>Tina Fey
30 Rock is her only great success. The best characters are Tracey Morgan and Jack. Male writers also work heavily on the show.

>Parks and Recreation blonde chick
Same as Tina Fey, different show. Best character is the Mustache Man.

>Amy Schumer
Her stand-up is terrible. Trainwreck was passable in some areas, and since male writer's also worked on it (Bill Hader being one of the better writers in the industry), it's safe to assume the few passes it got weren't Amy's doing.

And can we stop Vegas from perpetuating the stereotype that Kathy Griffin is funny? Funny to whom?
>>
>>72021263

women aren't self aware enough to be funny

a woman's idea of 'funny' is just being a gross dumb mean cunt and expecting people to like her for it

basically every female comedian is Dane Cook
>>
>>72021717

This picture needs a bowl of spaghetti and a feel guy STAT
>>
When you see a comedian, it's just a comedian, he can say anything. When you see a female comedian, you can't ignore that she's a woman. It influences her options and your perception of her jokes.
>>
>>72021452
>Implying Eddie Murphy wasn't funny in the 80's
>>
Look at this brilliant performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe17RymMqWI
>>
>>72021263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

Still not knowing this, it's the current year for god's sake.
>>
>>72022260
no, it's more like

>male comedian
makes a sex joke and then makes jokes that make you think

>female comedian
makes a sex joke, makes a sex joke, makes sex joke
>>
>>72022260
I think that's where the butch ones come into play. Morgan Murphey is one of the better female comedians, though I still get more misses than hits. The ones that hit end with her acting like a dude (i.e. a joke where her Leaf boyfriend sent her "xoxo" in a text, and she had to restrain herself from calling him a fag and going on about a bunch of faggot jokes).

Very, very few women.
>>
>>72021263
Most female comedians just make period and sex jokes.

Male comedians have a wider range of topics.
>>
Why don't we agree comedy requires targets and libfags are poor at choosing targets not to hurt anyone?

Why don't we agree that we think of women as bad comedians because our networks are polluted by Amerifags who are bad at comedy no matter what?

Why don't we agree that even in the US media comedian are ill-represented by an excess of jewish kikes?
>>
>>72023047
hey thanks for jim jeffries mate
>>
>>72022557
Falling for the "I'm an awkward character" shtick is rookie. How much comedy do you watch?
>>
>>72021289
First post best post
Again.
>>
Some women are funny. AMY SCHUMER IS A SHOEHORNRETARD because of Chuck Schumer.
>>
File: angry birds redpilled.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
angry birds redpilled.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
women are more naturally creative tbqh
>>
>>72023190

Sarcasm m8

That whole set was awful. I've heard her on the radio and I didn't think she was so bad in video format. But jesus. I didn't laugh once while watching it.
>>
Majority of female comics only talk about being a woman and muh vagina. Men are way more diverse in their comic styles.
>>
That chick that was on grace under fire wasn't too bad. I would list other bitches but they proved unfunny once they weren't around thier funnier male counterparts.

Strangers with candy was great.
>>
>>72021263
>patriarchal
>capitalist
>conditioned
>boys club

Am I having a stroke or did we actually turn into plebbit with this thread?
>>
I think there are more men dedicating a lot of time to comedy -- so in numbers there are more funny men.

But I also think there are male and female approaches to comedy. Stand-up is very domineering and ballsy. It's a very unsocial activity that requires you to be alone a lot of the time.

I think a lot of the better female comedians like Amy Pohler, Tina Fey, the Broad City girls, and Kristen Schaal come from improv which is inherently more social.

In my own life I've found that women aren't always great a controlling a room or necessarily coming up with fantastic jokes -- but they work well making something funny together or as part of a team. They very much laugh with me rather than at me.

I'm sure /pol/ will say those comedians I mentioned suck and I've just said women can only be funny by feeding off men's jokes. But I don't think that's true.
>>
>>72021289

You have to have a quick wit, book smarts isn't going to make you funny.
>>
File: he's still a faggot though.png (14 KB, 586x131) Image search: [Google]
he's still a faggot though.png
14 KB, 586x131
>>
Not all female comics are funny
but ALL SUCESSFUL FEMALE COMICS ARE JEWISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOAtgNk01o
>>
>>72021263
Anyone else find Amy Jewmer one of the most disgusting creatures that inhabit this planet?

Words cannot describe how repulsive 'she' is.
>>
>>72022004
This
>>
>>72022557
That's the cringiest stand up I ever saw, this is actually worse than Russian TV.
>>
File: bell-curve-variable.jpg (36 KB, 672x671) Image search: [Google]
bell-curve-variable.jpg
36 KB, 672x671
>>72021263
OK anon here's the difference between men and women in a nutshell. This simple visual applies to just about anything you want to compare.

The green is the distribution for females, the red for normal males, the orange for aspie males. The dark blue would be a hypotethical super-female to correspond to aspie males, not sure if they exist, but anyhow...

To apply this to comedy, there are more super funny men, and more super un-funny men. The typical woman is about as funny as the typical man, but more of them are typical and fewer are either super-good or super-bad at it.

There are exceptions, there are some really fucking hilarious female comics in fact, but certainly most of the good ones are men.

Most of the people that just can't crack a joke to save their life are men as well.
>>
>>72023665
Well that's funnier than Amy Schumer, if that's any evidence.
>>
File: 1461324823127.jpg (79 KB, 604x425) Image search: [Google]
1461324823127.jpg
79 KB, 604x425
>>72021263
>Are men naturally funnier than women

Yes. Whether they were a group of hunters or warriors, men throughout history have been required to form bonds with other men...it's incredibly important to be able to suppress differences and cope with failures and shortcomings quickly. How the hell one would do this without humor I don't know; you have to have some way of talking about something bad without depressing everyone, you have to have a way to admonish someone without being cruel, you have to have some way of complimenting someone without sucking up to them...and so on.

Women have never faced a similar requirement and they have essentially sat on the sidelines so they can't compete. A man that has lived and breathed humor all his life and then decides that he wants to make others laugh for a living is going to absolutely destroy some woman that just reads a script and instructions.
>>
>>72023572
Accurate.

I think humor is also dependent on being able to crack jokes at various groups/stereotypes and being self-aware of the character you're projecting. Men typically have more banterful humor with each other than women. I've met some girl friends that had some quality banter with each other and made me laugh, but it's definitely a minority.
>>
>>72023938
You're an idiot
>>
File: fatty schumer.jpg (111 KB, 634x953) Image search: [Google]
fatty schumer.jpg
111 KB, 634x953
>>72023665
>truth
>>
>>72021263
The 12 angry men episode of her show that directed is funny.

Shes not in it the whole time, just male comedians. Then at the end she comes in and its not funny.
>>
>>72021816
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>72021969
Underrated
>>
File: amy drops her spag.jpg (127 KB, 613x629) Image search: [Google]
amy drops her spag.jpg
127 KB, 613x629
I tried
>>
>>72024033
Gotta go with my man here.
>>
>>72021263
sleep tight, porker
>>
>>72024049
This porker looks EXACTLY like the white trash welfare hogs from my hometown in rural wisconsin.
Maybe all the beta nu-males that find her attractive should go there and look for a gf
>>
File: doctors in training.jpg (839 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
doctors in training.jpg
839 KB, 3000x2000
>>72021263
Tina Fey (and to a lesser extent the character Jenna Maroney) were funny in 30 rock.

That's about it as far as women go.

I used to think that Sarah Silverman was funny but then I realized that I was mistaking arousal for laughing. She has a weird face but I appreciate her large Jewish cans.
>>
>>72021717
Context?
Did she "accidentally" fall?
>>
>>72023938
Found r9k
>>
>>72021263

Hitchens is on it as usual.
>>
File: 1427518865763.jpg (75 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
1427518865763.jpg
75 KB, 610x611
>>72021263
To be funny, you have to be an ugly or otherwise unattractive man. A woman is, no matter how ugly, still intrinsically desireable and valuable by virtue of posessing a womb, while a man is not, he is entirely disposable.

t. Sam "White pride world wide" Hyde
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>72021425
Lower inhibitions and a willingness to go places that most women won't probably plays into it but that's systematic of the large reason for male pre-eminence in humor.

That is the disposability of the man, the naturally lower innate worth of a man and the compensatory measures he must subsequently take to raise his worth relative to those around him.
>>
>>72021263
Women don't have the funny bone.
>>
>>72023592
so you are with him?
women often tend to be book smart, but rarely quick wited
>>
>>72021263
I've only ever laughed once at a woman on television. Literally only once. It was a scene from Community where they were teaching the girl to counsel other crying women in the girl's bathroom.
>>
>>72021342
I wonder of what origin the name "Schumer" is.

Not that you'd know, t*rkroach.
>>
>>72021263
>If men are ugly they need to have something else that can attract a mate
>Hence why so many comedians are ugly
>Women don't have that problem because they hold all the cards when it comes to mating

It's literally that straightforward. You could ask a feminist to do some mental gymnastics to find an answer you agree with though if you like.
>>
File: 230x30041.jpg (25 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
230x30041.jpg
25 KB, 230x300
>>72021263
Men are naturally funnier to men, while women enjoy the humor of other women. It is known.
>>
to me, women not being funny is a fact of life, nature

it's a maddening thing to see someone pretend otherwise
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 208x243
>>72021263
>>72021383
>>72021425
>>72021289
>>72021452
>>72021513

its psychology, women complain in their humor,

"i went on the date and he's not nearly as rich!" (complain)

vs.

"i organized this wonderful date and it payed, we went to the bedroom and shes got a penis!" (tried so hard and something failed)

amy appeals to the sad girl humor.

"lol i can get sex whenever i want, but its never good :("

Comedy is taking something horrible we face and nulling it to help us cope. of you look at women comedy, its just complaining about women issues. these are considered trivial to us as men, but to women they "seem" real. women ultimately dont care about those issues, comedy inherently is suited form men, the models for jokes are better for them (attempt and fail). women by nature are the choosers, and thus cannot preform a socially normal comedy sketch unless its complaining
>>
File: 1460479460647.gif (2 MB, 187x199) Image search: [Google]
1460479460647.gif
2 MB, 187x199
Is there even a single actually funny woman? You'd think there would at least be a few, seeing how there's even a fucking female Fields medalist now
>>
The Asian chick from the community channel is actually quite hilarious.
>>
Comedy is about breaking taboos and playing with the confines of what's socially acceptable.

The only taboo she's breaking is the one of ugly, fat feminists having a promiscuous lifestyle, so pretty much all of Tumblr. Those are her only fans methinks.
>>
>>72027437
https://youtu.be/n-0H1ruc-b4
>>
File: pap.jpg (42 KB, 397x368) Image search: [Google]
pap.jpg
42 KB, 397x368
>>72028961
>>
File: example.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>72026208
This, when a man complains and is miserable it's funny, when a woman complains it's the same old bitching we hear every day.

Also being fat and talking about your vagina isn't funny...
>>
File: 1460187994847.png (425 KB, 853x642) Image search: [Google]
1460187994847.png
425 KB, 853x642
>>72021263

>Amy Schumer
>Schumer
>EVERY FUCKING TIME

How the fuck can they even appear to be a healthy viking woman and still be a hebrew? Have they evolved to look like Germanics now?
>>
File: Complete bullshit 2.png (103 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
Complete bullshit 2.png
103 KB, 600x506
>>72021947
Tina Fey is one of the few female comedians who ever really got how to be funny without relying on flanderization too much.

Some people like Amy Poehler but I think she only really works well with Fey.

Schumer is really, REALLY hit and miss. Trainwreck was funny in that it was kind of meta about what Schumer normally talks about. Hader gave a lot of help.
>>
>>72024607
someone dropped a penny just out of frame
>>
I quite like Sarah Millican, but I'm not sure if I actually find her funny or if it's just gap moe coming from some of the really crude things she comes out with.
>>
>>72029496
Thank god, one less retarded faggot.
>>
>>72024607
she fell to draw attention to herself when kim and kanye walked by, she went on tv and when asked about it she said "LOL I PRANKED THEM SO HARD GUYS"

so apparently it was a prank
>>
>>72023047
Those are already understood
>>
>>72030788
wut? what you linked was pure cancer - witless, trivial nonsense
>>
>>72021717
Kanye is thinking "you betta not touch dis nigga velour suit fat comedy bitch"
>>
>>72031042
Not bad for a female though. Obviously not on par with Larry David or George Carlin but still funny in her own right.
>>
>>72030697

And those fucking enormous titties.
>>
>>72028961
>>
>>72031217
it was dogshit
>>
>>72031212
Never thought I would feel sorry for him but damn, I wouldn't wish being in that shot with her on anyone.
>>
File: would you look at that puke.jpg (18 KB, 473x571) Image search: [Google]
would you look at that puke.jpg
18 KB, 473x571
>>72023710
what the hell is wrong with women
>>
>>72031321
Shit, it was just a lot of whining and complaining without a punchline.
>>
>>72030788
Don't be rude
>>
>>72026208
so much of this fucking gravy right here
>>
>>72030953
Wh-what?
>>
>>72028961
lasted 1 min 14 seconds what about you guyd
>>
>>72024837
I have no idea why but I fucking love Sam Hyde. An inconvenient anime was great.
>>
>>72031745
1:50, then started skipping around for the funny. It never appeared
>>
>>72028961
It seems like an unfunny guy wrote her script, and even then she included a shit ton of complaining. Why is it that most of her timing is off?
>>
>>72021263
Women can be very funny. It's just when you have comedians like Amy Schumer and Nikki Glaser talking about JUST SEX ALL THE TIME, it gets sickening to listen to. Then you hear the fake laughter from the audience because they are embarrassed for them.

Women need to identify with everyone. They can't be like a man when they talk about sex. It doesn't work. It's the double standard because our society today is so conditioned to it. For example, Joan Rivers was very funny because she could identify with everyone. One joke of hers that made me laugh was how women could be educated if they wanted to, but if they weren't pretty, they would be nothing in life, which is true, agreeable, and relatable, hence why it's funny.

There are a lot of funny women comedians such as Maria Bamford, Kristen Wiig, and Sarah Silverman, although I like her less now because of her feminist Bullshit. That's another problem today. Feminism is ruining EVERYTHING.
>>
>>72021263
I know this is a sliding thread but whatever, my survival bunker officially became impenetrable last week so I'll bite and you can do what you want with the plebs...

Women are not funny because of two things: having periods and being sexual gatekeepers. It sounds juvenile but it's dead-on accurate.

1.) No female can resist dropping a period reference, which is going to alienate part of the audience. Research indicates that humor is a collective emotion in many cases, so when you shut down a huge chunk of your audience, you blunt the effect of jokes that were actually decent.

2.) The root of all comedy is another's pain. When a man jokes about being a little shit who can't get any? Hilarious. When a woman jokes about getting banged out 200x? We instinctively dislike her for a variety of reasons. Women mistakenly identify "sexual misadventure" as the root of that particular style of humorous anecdote without realizing that we are laughing at/with the man due to "abject failure" instead. Coincidentally, this is why comedy is dominated by jews and fatties - they are rarely sexually successful unless money is involved.

Ask yourself...when has there even been a total meathead that was funny either? Joe Rogan and Henry Rollins are terrible. It's all really quite simple.
>>
>>72023389
>women are more naturally creative tbqh
How so?
>>
File: Who ya gonna call.jpg (26 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
Who ya gonna call.jpg
26 KB, 400x425
>>72031532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wvU4Brv18
http://archive.is/i6Rqq
makes me want to bite a bullet
>>
File: cyanide.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
>>72031939
I'll give you Joan Rivers, but
>Bamford
>Wiig
>Silverman
what the fuck
>>
The only thing women comedians joke about is how they eat/fuck/cuss more than normal women
>>
>>72021263

Men can tell jokes about anything because we are quick witted and can banter with total strangers for the sake of laughs.

Women when they tell jokes are either treated with such kid gloves, or all they talk about is their vaginas and shit like hey girls fart too!

Fucking retarded. Any any "comedienne" that is a media darling like Schumer, Silverman, McCarthy, Fey, etc. are completely unfunny and unoriginal.
>>
>>72023977
This shit. I never quite got it til I joined the military.

Also, comedians can say whatever they want. So once they get over bombing and get used to their material, they'll talk about shit most people would be afraid to. Often these topics are found funny because they're less prevalent in social forum. I learned during my time in the U.S. infantry (no women) that when no females are around guys are way more free. My platoon would make racist jokes between white/latino/black/asian dudes and we would all laugh, no one got butthurt and ran to the media.

Most extremely talented comedians are that way because they've learned how to discuss shit people don't want them to talk about in a way that makes you laugh. Comedy is tragedy plus time. We all want our fears and failings to be absurd and trivial. Good comedy achieves these goals.
>>
>>72021263
Women are funny. You can have really good laught at them.
>>
>>72021263
This is a topic that is near and dear to me because I'm a huge fan of comedy, ive seen every movie or standup special that Comedy Central has aired in the past 10 years. Ive seen every single comic that has premiered on the network since the 90s (comedy central presents, which is now called the half hour, used to get rerun a lot and still comes on at 1:30 AM right before they go into paid programming).

19/20 female comedians literally only talk about sex. I don't mean that at some point during their routine they'll make a joke about sex and move on, I mean that their entire routine is centered around sex and nothing else. Last weekend CC shilled hard for Nicki Glaser and premiered her new special and it was an hour of all sex jokes. I'm not exadurating when I say that either, literally every single one of her jokes was about sex. She now has a show called Not Safe, and shocker, it's also about sex. I only watched one episode and she went with a couple to a class on pegging and then donned a strap on. Back at her studio she then played a game with her guests where she and her team catfished a guy on tinder.

I used to be mad at female comedians for consistently only ever having 1 topic but I've begun to think that Comedy Central will only ever make female sex comics famous because most of their target audience is teenage boys who get erections from hearing a woman say "my boobs this" and "my vagina that".

Regardless, it's pretty bad that they only ever seem to talk about sex.
>>
>>72023389
>Women are naturally better at thinking in ways that are completely contrary to reality and common sense.

Fixed.
>>
>>72031217
George Carlin is shit too
>>
File: KmKOuzC.jpg (128 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
KmKOuzC.jpg
128 KB, 600x789
>>72021586
That you, Hitch?
>>
>>72032473
>I learned during my time in the U.S. infantry (no women) that when no females are around guys are way more free.

>be an adult with a job and a girlfriend and responsibilities
>don't hang out with my m8s as much anymore
>finally organise a shit movie night like the old days
>low budget 80's action movie
>pizza, beer
>whatcangowrong?
>2 friends bring their girlfriends
>mfw
>>
>>72031392
I know, man. Born a nigger, only to realize you are the catchiest nig ever born. Using your incredible powers of rhythmz and bluez you make nigs shuffle everywhere you go.

After years of shufflin nigs you have millions. You're requested in attendance at a prominent awards ceremony, which you know you will either win or ruin because top nigwig.

Then out of nowhere this fat tub of jewish estrogen extends her slug-like form on the ground near your $20000 shoes.

Nevermind, fuck Kanye, that overpaid overhyped nigger trash
>>
>>7202126

No, no I promise you, men are legitimately funnier than women.

Thats why we like funny guys, because we can't make ourselves laugh.
>>
>>72032979
Out
>>
>>72028961
>hipster, skinny jean wearing faggot detected.

You thought this girl was funny?

Are you serious?
>>
>>72021263
literally the only things i've heard women joke about is being a slut, having periods, being a jew and men being assholes. it gets very boring very quickly.

men on the other hand know how to diversify and make jokes about everything, no matter how boring. examples: jerry seinfeld, bill burr, mitch hedberg.
>>
>>72033313
No you
>>
>>72032796

I noticed this as well. It is ridiculous how they can only make "jokes" involving sex. So much for men sexualising them hein?...
>>
>>72031973
Henry Rollins.. isn't a comedian.

He's a spoken word performer, writer, musician (barely) and occasional actor. Whoever told you he is in any universe a comedian is an idiot. He may be a storyteller, some of those stories may sometimes be a bit funny. Not the same, though.
>>
i think women are only funny when you laugh at them. they don't intentionally say funny stuff, you just laugh at things they do or say without knowing it's funny.
>>
>>72021263

I dont like her at all.
American pie tier jew comedy popularizing degeneracy into the mainstream
>>
>>72021717
the face when you 50 million in debt
>>
>>72032691
Basically true. Funny women are just normal women doing ridiculous shit that doesn't make any sense. It is something that happens; it can't be forced.
>>
>>72021263
>Amy Schumer
>liberal tard
Anyone is funnier than a liberal.
>>
Almost all women are incapable of sincere self deprecation, which doesn't help.
>>
>>72033137
He's def trash but she's infinitely worse.
>>
>>72033103
It's always that one motherfucker who says "How will it be any different if she's there?"

How indeed, you daft cunt. Your significant other will make a few guys feel that slight tensing of the asshole that will make a night 60-70% less entertaining.
>>
>>72023389
literally what? all the greatest painters, musicians, writers, sculptors etc. are men.
>>
Gay comedians are pretty bad too.

Where women just talk about having a vagina and complaining about men, gay comedians are just as bad but constantly remind you that they fuck other men.

Here is the list to see if the comedian you are watching is an unoriginal hack:
Asian comedians = My Asian mother...
Black comedians = Black people do this, white people do that.
Women: Sex & how I act on my period.
Gays: Sex & how gay I am.
White guys: I can't get a date/my wife is a bitch.
Jews: Timid hipster that tries too hard to be deadpan
Hispanic: LATINO PRIDE VIVA LA RAZA!
>>
>>72021263
You know I actually think Jillian Bell is very funny. She's naturally funny to me.
>>
>>72032796
>exadurating
>exaggerating

I don't know why but that spelling cracked me up.
>>
>>72033316
I think she's hilarious, how she makes fun of herself and the awkward shit people do.

And I support trump, fuck your stupid character assassination bs.
>>
>>72033804
fuck me thats accurate
>>
>>72021263
>>72030353
>>72021947
>Amy Schumer Says She Wished She Never Wrote 'Trainwreck' After Theater Shooting

>Starting to cry, the 34-year-old comedian adds, "So my publicist told me. And then I put on the news. I was by myself in a hotel, and I was just like, I wish I never wrote that movie."

>Schumer says that when her friends attempted to comfort her by telling her that she wasn't at fault, it only made it worse. "I just felt helpless and stupid," she says.

>The Inside Amy Schumer star contacted the victims' families and made donations on their behalf. She also started working with her cousin, Senator Chuck Schumer, to change the gun laws in America. "I got a call, and he was like, 'Amy, this is your cousin Chuck.' And I said, 'I hope this is you asking me to help with guns,'" she shares. "He laughed. 'Yeah, that's what this is.' I was like, 'Let's go. Let's do it.'"

https://archive.is/iu3JR

Misleading headline, on Yahoo it was just, a third of it cut off

>Amy Schumer Says She Wished She Never Wrote 'Trainwreck'

Filthy Jew
>>
>>72029685
Lol that 2nd point...so true. YOU KNOW WHEN A GUY JUST WON'T GO DOWWWWN ON YOU?

shut up bitch I can barely get a girl to have vanilla sex with me
>>
>>72033830
Her uncle isn't in a top position at CC so don't expect her to get a good career going any time soon
>>
>>72033746
It's shit because if you say something then everyone will hate you for it, I don't have anything against the girls personally, I actually like them but their presence just destroys the atmosphere. I want to laugh at terrible films and talk about football and play videogames, why do women want to be included in this? They don't enjoy these things.
>>
>>72030353
Ur right, Tina Fey has a smart sense of humor. She's not hilarious but I'd definitely defend her as a legit female comedian
>>
>>72033804
Slav humor: nihilism ad absurdum
>>
>>72024837
Sam Hyde is ugly as fuck and he knows it. He tries to be, and that makes him even funnier.
>>
>>72033524
Wait.. Kanye is 50 mil in debt?

Is this Aus shitpost wizardry or does nigga really owe 50m?
>>
>>72033593
Into the trash with both of them when the revolution comes, brother.
>>
File: maddox.png (583 KB, 1282x548) Image search: [Google]
maddox.png
583 KB, 1282x548
>>72029685
Go jerk off Obamas cock you cunt

>>72032698
>>
>>72021263
Women laugh at things that aren't funny for social reasons.

Men laugh at women when they try to be funny because it's easier than putting up with their shit.

Repeat ad infinitum.

Be surprised when women have terrible sense of humor.

As always, seek the exception to the rule and find a woman that was raised as if they were a person and not a glass sculpture of stronk feminine perfection.
>>
>>72034702

>both genders
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>72034236
If one of your male friends gets upset at a joke, you call him a fag, pussy, bitch, git or whatever you toothy fuckers call your mates. If a female in a group gets upset at a joke, everyone has to take her self-involved drama seriously or she'll flip out.

Seriously, upset a female friend in a group and treat her like one of your dudes. As soon as you laugh and call her a pussy she'll she-chimp out.
>>
>>72021263
Bitch looks like Ms. Piggy
>>
>>72021263
she looks like a fucking goblin
>>
>>72021425
I've thought about this as well and came to the conclusion that women only joke about being a woman and how uncomfortable that is in todays society. While men seem to dig deeper and joke about issues, observations, women, race, politics, art, and awkwardness (list goes on).

"Muh period" "muh vagina" aren't really observations that make you think and aren't funny in shock value either. Joking about being a slut falls into this as well (schumer). Sucessful male comedians don't base their act on how wet their cock is from the plethora of gash they smash.

There's been a few funny women comedians out there, but if your on stage and a woman I'd rather you just shut ur trap and whip out them totties.
>>
>>72034897

Agreed. And if you think that the girl of your dreams can or will ever make you laugh like you do when you're with your bros, you're out of your fucking mind. My wife will make a legitimately funny quip every now and again, but never anything close to the rapid fire banter and shit when I'm with a male friend of mine. I think honestly if I was to keep score, the amount of times I make her laugh compared to the amount of times she makes me laugh are roughly about 12/1.
>>
>>72034591
He has $50mil tied up in investments and being the genius that Kanye is he thought that meant he was $50mil in debt.
>>
>>72032038
Fucking kill me now.
Or kill her.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 168x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 168x240
>all that charcoal eye makeup

Why do women in the US, especially blondes, all want to look like fucking raccoons ?
>>
>>72035392
Oh lord, that amuses me.

"Mr. West currently you have fifty million invested in various stocks, interests and self styled product lines"

"Ah owe HOW mothafuckin' much!?!"
>>
>>72024857
wtf is the story behind that photo...
>>
>>72035560
It hides imperfections and draws the attention to the eyes. If a bitch has nice eyes and a bland ass face, she'll coon it up.
>>
DUDE PERIODS LMAO
>>
>>72021342
probably a 7 or 8 actually
>>
>>72023710
This was on CC Saturday night and i didn't laugh once. Her final joke nobody even laughed, just applauded and cheered like a "You go girl!" I raged.
>>
>>72033890
I guess summer came early
>>
>>72021263
God she is disgusting looking. The fact she got butthurt about being included in the plus size issue is amazing.
>>
My gf is pretty funny, but that's when we're talking and she definitely wouldn't be funny as a stand-up.
>>
>>72031212
He's not wearing a suit, it looks like a housecoat over a housecoat
>>
>>72021263
its an experience thing thats been passed down the line. Normally at work on in a public place friends will shoot the shit and usually when a girl is around they get offended and make it a issue while dudes laugh it off. Its the patriarchal society that pushes women to think they have a right at telling people how to joke around
>>
>>72036280
What a perfect outfit for America's designated arrogant house nigger.
>>
>>72022557
>first 5 seconds
>it's 2016!
>>
>>72030953
Ebin
>>
>>72021263
A lot of humor is pain separated by distance

Men are more likely to experience pain
>>
Simple.

Men are funnier because we require wit, intelligence and humour to get laid. All a woman has go do is open her legs. And if your an ugly fucker like me, then you had to be funny to stand out among chads. It works, but it takes practice so naturally men gravitate towards stand up.
>>
Men have to be smart, witty, charming, etc. to get a girl. All a girl has to be is pretty.
>>
>>72021947
Tina fey is probably one of the best female comedians of all time desu

She is a rare talent
>>
>>72036404
>letting niggers in the house
How far you guys have fallen
>>
File: 1461014879330.jpg (98 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
1461014879330.jpg
98 KB, 352x360
>>72035901
I wish I was dead.
>>
>>72035392
People are so quick to laugh at his misfortune. The guy probably could sell his 6th home for 50 mil
>>
>>72032038
What the hell was the prank? I fall all the time on the ice in winter, am I the worlds biggest prankster?
>>
File: welcome_to_da_net.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_da_net.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>72021263

Women are natural mother hen's which makes them more serious, men fuck around more and can take a joke but when men are serious they can also tear a new ass hole when they need to.
>>
>>72036991

Bonerrific MILFtastic

She has rare talents.
>>
>>72023938
Load of shit.

Basis for my argument: real life.
>>
>>72035392
even funnier if that misunderstanding is why he knocked kim up
>>
>>72032162
I used to find Silverman really funny because she just used shock humor, but it got old pretty quick. Her career is ending. But she is a good example of women comedians that don't follow the same old routines
>>
>female = amy schumer, sarah silverman, tina fey
>male = /pol/
How can ovaries even compete?
>>
>>72037282
I do that all the time, it's hilarious. Sometimes I prank them so hard they even help me up, or call an ambulance! It's HILARIOUS
>>
>>72021263
Regardless of the bigger answer, all men are funnier than her.
>>
We're better at most things than women. Comedy is just one of them many things were are better at.
>>
>>72037748
Anyone have the gif of Trudeau falling down the stairs? That guy is an idol to canadian pranksters everywhere
>>
>>72038010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs
>>
>>72021717
Why does kanye always look like he's wearing curtains?
>>
>>72024857
>That pic

I need answers now!
>>
>>72038405
Yup me too lol
>>
>>72038281
THE MAD MAN HE ACTUALLY DID IT
>>
>>72038405
What's there to say? It's some Japanese family posing for a photo don't you have family photos?
>>
>>72038609
Yeah but why? Is he a nudist and his family is accepting of it? Is the girl maybe actually his gf and this is some kind of erotic thing? There's so many possibilities lol.
>>
>>72036992
It was always that way. "House nigger" is a term from when slavery was legal here. It's the opposite of a "field nigger", which is your average chimp.

A house nigger is the cleanest of nigger. Though not up to a white man's standard of hygiene, they are less offensive in odour and behavior.
>>
>>72038864
Oh I thought it was a nigger who worked in the house, we don't really have all the terms for niggers you have since they haven't been here long. We just like to keep things simple and call them niggers
>>
https://youtu.be/_bO-KOD0mHQ
>"the thing with comedy, is that i'am very good at my job"
>people start laugh
Must admit though, that some of her bantz were good.
>>
>>72039053

It was. By kissing up to the master and ratting out other niggers he was allowed an easy job of working in the house.

See: porch niggers, sonderkommandos
>>
>>72039306
Watching movies like 12 years a slave makes me sad I'll never live in a pre civil war American South
>>
File: 5a7.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
5a7.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
>>72022557

Stop, no.
This is not good comedy.
Why did you feel the need to share your bad taste with us? Did you forget where you were?

Get back in your cuck corner and dont come out again until something somewhere in the Middle East blows up.
>>
>>72022648

This
>>
>>72039570
God damn, I could feel the sarcasm flow through that one. Don't be such a dolt
>>
There's a lot of trash on this board but I don't want to see this filthy kike dough ball anymore thanks.
>>
the existence of women (in pop culture) has been the parody of men in general.

I say in pop culture because there have been women leading the science field since the enlightenment period
>>
men develop comedy to make up for the lack of some other attractive quality or as coping
99% of women can go get a dick at any moment, and are going to be praised by plenty of men
it's the same reason that attractive people aren't funny
>>
>>72021289
I know plenty of funny retards, look at this board if you need an example
>>
>>72021263
No, women are genuinely unfunny.

It probably stems from the fact that they don't have to have any actual personality or social skills in order to gain attention.
>>
>>72039055
>have a stand up gig soon
>find male friend/significant other
>hey here's a list of things I want you to shout at me while pretending to be a heckler
>still not funny
>>
>>72021263
Different definitions of humor. If you can call it that for women.
So yeah it's natural.
>>
>>72021969
Good post
>>
>>72021263
Women's concept of comedy is different from that of men. From the jokes itself to the delivery, men's comedy is just funnier than women's.

Some of their comedy is more about slights, imagined or otherwise, and it gets tiring after some time. If you want to listen to someone bitch about how men/you are bad, you might as well take it from your GF or wife, instead of some random vagina. At least you have a shot at make up sex afterwards. Men's comedic repertoire is more "diverse" than women's.

Men are also willing to go through all lengths to make people laugh, even self-deprecation. Women are less likely to make fun of themselves or other women because it would hurt their and their fellow vaginas' "feefees". That's why they usually make fun of men, which leads to them immediately losing around 50% of their audience, unless they're in some feminist comedy club--if they tried a show with a more general audience, they'd bomb.

Men have also been doing this for a very long time. Jesters have been men, and them making people laugh is often a life-and-death situation. Women haven't really done comedy for a long time (compared to men), and they haven't experienced the kind of pressure that men did to make people laugh throughout history.
>>
File: 1201230.jpg (15 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1201230.jpg
15 KB, 604x438
K
>>
I feel like that one movie she did was
>I like to party
>Im slutty
>I get drunk
>JOHN CENA IS GAY LOL
>Im achtually a real human bean.
>>
>>capitalism is patriarchy

when will this meme ever end

it may have started with men inventing and innovating and such, but in the end, consumerist society is EXTREMELY feminine and matriarchal, it's literally an entire society centered around making frivolous goods for women, who are the ideal consumer. The feminization of men is really about making them more receptive (i.e. like women) than productive.

If you want to redpill women on feminism, tell them this.
>>
To add, this is DIRECTLY connected to the fact that kikes are a matriarchy (if you mother is a Jew you are a Jew).
>>
>>72021263
IMHO most women don't have the same experiences that most men do. Simply put. Thats it. And you see it on stage.

Men usually talk about what happened to them on a daily basis; job,interractions people, relantionships and family

Women talk about, and am not shitting here, clothes, bad sex, asshole boyfriend(s).
And they always end with;
>Am I right, ladies?
>>
>>72023710
>The uploaded of this video has not made it available in your country

RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72042442
Even if I told them this, this would go through their fucking thick heads
>>
>>72042712

VAGINA

AMIRITE? Also women do a poor job at humor that is self deprecating, if they do it at all.
>>
>>72033103
>>72033746
>>72034236
>>72034897
>>72035127
This is probably why it is too easy to be gay as well.
>>
>>72022540
>implying he was blue pilled
>>
>>72036201
It epitomizes why she is so unfunny and by extension why women usually fail at being funny. Compared to men, women have a hyper-neurotic sense of self-worth having to do with their appearance and "face" in society. So much that Amy Schumer can construct an entire career out of being a "trainwreck" but if a magazine calls her plus-sized (which simultaneously is supposedly something not be ashamed of) she totally loses it and decides it's time to henpeck everybody into submission. Fuck off, Amy Schumer, there is literally no worse trait in a comedian than trying to control the speech of others
>>
>>72045112
Also pissed me off when she went full cunt mode when that nerd made that kinda witty quip about meeting and fucking her at an awards show. Showed they really can't laugh at themselves, even if it's a joke made by some teenager off material that helped make you a career.
>>
>>72045112

She should realize that she is ugly and wouldn't be attractive even if she dropped 40 pounds.
>>
White males and male kikes are the only comedians worth your time. Some blacks are also funny if they back off the whole black militant bullshit for a little while or at least poke some fun at themselves as well.

The rest of the races and female gender are shit.
>>
>>72044887
This.
>>
>>72042712
holy shit a leaf said something that wasnt completely fucking retarded. Truuuuuuuu crying face emoji
>>
>>72021717
someone should edit kanye behind her from the waist up and put the blacked logo on it.
>>
File: 1460018958273.jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
1460018958273.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
Its a fact that no men want to date women who try to do comedy.
go back to the kitchen.
>>
>>72021263
Based Christopher Hitchens made it very clear. It's not that women can't be funny, it's that they don't HAVE TO BE FUNNY, hence why there are so few decent female comedians compared to male comedians. Men can use comedy as a mating strategy if they do not show immediate signs of alpha male dominance.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.