[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hitler was an artist >Hitler was a baby >Hitler has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 309x433
>Hitler was an artist
>Hitler was a baby
>Hitler has 1 testicle
>Hutler has small Benis lol
>Hitler was not aryan
>Hitler was building a nuke with his bear hands

Why do we know so much about someone that's so hated?
Why is it usually stuff like LOL SMALL DICK and his art?
Why is he so humanized even though he's apparently a monster?
Why are all these researchers Jewish?
>>
>>72021066
Goyim you're not allowed to ask such questions. We've decided that the NSA should flag your connection for ten years so consider this a warning.
>>
File: 1459566874775.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459566874775.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>72021066
We have evidence for Hitler's fetishes but none for the gas chambers
>>
>>72021066
They say the same things about Christ. And retarded leftists and fedora tippers eat that bullshit up.
>>
>>72021066
the stupid shit is some retards actually believe this ,but finding out there are kies is good! it will lead to research and end in stormfront
>>
File: NtxZi8n.jpg (187 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
NtxZi8n.jpg
187 KB, 612x792
>>72021066
The only thing that is true on that list is that he was a failed artist. Hitler was a good man who brought his country out of despondency by culling the society of money hoarders.
>>
>hitler's art was so shit lol
And then absolute garbage like Klee's work is praised

Fucking liberals
>>
File: girl-with-cat-franzi.jpg!Large.jpg (84 KB, 750x560) Image search: [Google]
girl-with-cat-franzi.jpg!Large.jpg
84 KB, 750x560
>>72021750
He wasn't failed, the art academia favored the Jewish postmodernism at the time. Hitler's art was too 1890s for the jewish taste.

Look at this - this was considered a revolutionary masterpiece when Hitler enrolled into art academy.
>>
>>72021066
>>72021066
>Why are all these researchers Jewish?
Oy vey shut it down! Remember the six trillion!

>>72021750
You know? I really wanted to not believe the stereotype, but this describes Ben Shoahpiro to the T
>>
File: 1461575210757.png (2 MB, 1575x1302) Image search: [Google]
1461575210757.png
2 MB, 1575x1302
>>72021066
Don't forget that

>Hitler was part Jewish
>His mother was raped by a Jew
>Hitler was possessed by the devil/demon/Antichrist

The amount of bullshit people come up with when it comes to Hitler and the ebil nuzis is hilarious.
>>
>>72022422
And look at this disgusting bigoted and racist work of Hitler in comparison.
>>
>>72021066
pure coincidence.

>shut it down
>>
>>72021750
This analysis is so fucking spot on. It desribes every jew in this movie, especially the older ones.

https://youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
>>
>>72022422
>>72022821
>jewish """art"""

They fail at everything it seems...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_mrg1-SIQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
>Hitler was an artist
Well, being an "artist" is subjective, but he was a pretty good painter.
>Hitler was a baby
At some point in time, yes.
>Hitler has 1 testicle
At least one.
>Hutler has small Benis lol
Could be anywhere between micropenis and evian bottle.
>Hitler was not aryan
Maybe
>Hitler was building a nuke with his bear hands
Yes, and he only used jew skins and bones from jews that had been killed by the masturbation machine to make it
>>
Yea I noticed on his wiki page they pretty much say he had every disease and mental disorder in the book. They carefully follow up with, "...while Hitler suffered from a number of illnesses including Parkinson's disease, he did not experience pathological delusions and was always fully aware of, and therefore responsible for, the decisions he was making." Nice save Jews. We almost had you there.
>>
>>72022710
Don't forget that he wanted to fuck his niece.
>>
What actually happened with his niece?
>>
>>72021439
Kek
>>
File: E7V3L4ml.jpg (12 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
E7V3L4ml.jpg
12 KB, 289x289
>>72021439
underrated
>>
>>72021439
Based Straya
>>
>>72021750
Ffs, it's astounding how absolutely correct this is. Like, spot on beyond belief. I was once in an internet debating group where there were many jews for some reason. (I'd say coincidentally, but that word has come to mean something different in this context)

Now, they would do exactly this. Again, almost scary how exact. They would blatantly deny having said something, to the point where I had to present them with screenshots of their own words to force them to admit it (but of course, it was 'pulled out of context' or they'd even call it a weak argument to be 'digging in history like that', even when it was mere days or even hours past. Sometimes, posts even disappeared. When, with very much tenacity, you could force them to admit even the slightest mistake, it would indeed 'turn to slime', they'd just claim I was being irrelevant or clinging on to small mistakes, the debate qas already over or something like that. I was very much opposed to antisemitism until I actually had the misfortune of meeting actual jews. I'm still not antisemitic right now, but I now can see what is meant with it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.