[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the human rights meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
>he fell for the human rights meme
>>
>>72020487
Looks to me like Europeans are being conquered as we speak

>SIXTY TWO PERCENT WHITE
>>
But muh feelings
>>
>>72020593
And?
If we dont defend our borders we will be wiped out
Nobody here is demanding sympathy from rapefugees
>>
>>72020487
Racial "identity" is fucking retarded. White people conquered the world centuries ago. You didn't do shit.
>>
>>72021112
my ancestors did
also I have no intention of giving away what they gave me
>>
>>72021206
It's already happening and you can't do anything about it :^)

Thanks to people like me, we have a culture where white pride is openly mocked and shamed. Enjoy trying to resist!
>>
>>72020487
>durr we wuz conquerors n shieeet
>hurrrr muh white genocide
>>
>>72021502

Aren't liberals the massive whimps scared of guns over there?

Can't he just shoot people like you.
>>
>>72021206
My ancestors did as well. I'm a direct descendant of a major historical figure who was involved in the colonization of America. I don't try and take credit for his work. Most the people who try to claim success though being the same race as someone sucessful at some period in time are retarded, and are probally impoverished, unintelligent whites in poor white communities in the south. You can't even take credit for things your father of grandfather did and have legitimate pride in it and it not be complete cognitive dissonance. Your success and failure is your own and no one else's
>>
>>72021502
>It's already happening and you can't do anything about it :^)
Why not?
>>72021643
see
>>72020822
>>
>>72021827
>I'm a direct descendant of a major historical figure who was involved in the colonization of America

You honestly sound like "WE WUZ" crowd here
>>
>>72020487
>"we we we we we"
>some neckbeard took the time to write this
Okay.

Okay
>>
>>72020487

Fun fact:

Columbus never set foot on North or South America. He only reached the Caribbean. Partied, then went home without killing a single person.

The Spanish and English empires are responsible for colonizing the Americas, later the French and Dutch.
>>
>>72021785
He's a kang
>>
>>72021827
>and are probally impoverished, unintelligent whites in poor white communities in the south
So is this why royalty has palaces full of pictures of their ancestors?
>>
>>72021946

Niggers can't aim.
>>
>>72021891
>then went home without killing a single person.

You're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>72021112
Racial identity will never disappear, if whites do not embrace theirs and look out for their own interests, then they will be undermined by rivals.
>>
>>72021977
The guy you responded to is
>>
>>72022018
Ehhhhhh
da fuggin whyte man killed muh people, and my cul-ture.

fire water tore apart our communities. my people have been here for ten thousand generations, until da whyte man come.

never forget the 100 million or whatever it was, eh
>>
>>72021827
Well, whether you like it or not, every other racial group has preferences for their own. Whites are the only ones who are dumb enough to isolate themselves through individualism. To every other race, helping others in your own race is just common sense. Only whites are against helping other whites, so it's no surprise that whites are the only race that is in thread of going extinct within several hundred years.
>>
>>72022132

I know.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.