[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best thing they've broadcast in a couple of weeks http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (511 KB, 1472x1742) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
511 KB, 1472x1742
Best thing they've broadcast in a couple of weeks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b078hlsz

> Former head of both the Commission for Racial Equality and the Equality and Human Rights Commission talks about how his time in those jobs made him 180 on his view of multiculturalism.

It was on at half one on a Sunday afternoon so most family lunches, and the on air warnings about views and racially offensive language would be enough to make the average modern Brit uncomfortable they're having a bit too much to think - but even so, could this guy and people like him actually blow the whistle in any meaningful way on this bullshit?
Can Trevor Philips start the fire?
>>
File: 1456344356811.png (960 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1456344356811.png
960 KB, 1366x768
>>72019571
bump
>>
>>72019793
Does it work ok for you ameribro?

I reckon pol would like it. Half an hour of dignified-as-fuck radio talk show for folks not familiar with radio 4.
>>
>>72019571
I always liked the bbc
thanks for sharing fampai
>>
File: Not Sure If Plot.jpg (16 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
Not Sure If Plot.jpg
16 KB, 552x414
>> Producer: Martin Rosenbaum

Something is going on here
>>
>>72020262
>I always liked the bbc

We know
>>
>>72020262

Well we know Germany loves the BBC
>>
>>72020388
And it's a jew interviewing him. Jews are everywhere, to discard the views of anyone who has ever had any incidental contact with one is retarded m8.
>>
>>72020390
>>72020394
what the fuck are on about? the bbc is based as fuck
>>
>>72021843
lol
>>
>>72020390
>>72020394
kek

>>72021843
A cunning and biting reference to your taking of the refugee dicks as of late. I agree though the bbc is on the whole a good thing, never understood the american hate for it.
>>
>>72019571
this is pretty good op
>>
Thanks OP
>>
>>72022361
British Broadcasting Company are pretty biased
>>
>>72022361
Neither do I desu
>>
>>72022361
BBC is run by kikes, they regularly shove a disproportionate amount of niggers and "asians" in your face, they cast a nigger to play historical medieval nobility etc

its pure multiculti propaganda and you have to pay for it!
>>
>>72019571
Trevor Philips has also done two shows that touch on the same subject. "What British Muslims Really Think" and "things we don't say about race that are true" Both are pretty good
>>
>>72022361
LET ME IN YOUR HOME AND PAY YOUR TV LICENSING FEE YOU MANGY CUNTS
>>
>>72019571
Listening now...
holy fucking shit...
>>
>>72022759
It's infinitely better than any American news source. I've been reading and watching a little bit of MSNBC, CNN and FOX lately and it's absolutely insane. It would never be allowed over here. It'd be like having official Guardian and Daily Mail channels as our primary televisual news sources.
>>
>>72022361
it's probably because they can't stop giggling when they hear somebody say penis or vagina
>>
>>72022784
Blacks in general are starting to realise that this mass immigration shit is a bad deal for them. After working-class white people, they are the worst affected by it.

Let's not forget that we never let in more than a few thousand blacks per year. They were a minor annoyance compared to the Muslim invasion.
>>
File: 1406412715783.jpg (252 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
1406412715783.jpg
252 KB, 917x845
>>72022570
>>72022583
Definitely biased > based, but the usual argument that they're part of "muh big soshalist gobernment" isn't really true.

Everyone is biased, the bbc manages to avoid the worst and shell out quality programming, advertising free. Of course it won't step foul of the multicultural agenda, but as an institution it can be great again easily once this is shrugged off. And imo keeping it somewhat separate to the rest of free market mass media seems to be shutting out not all, but the worst of the degeneracy. I'm in.

>>72022904
LET ME IN YOUR HOME AND PAY YOUR CABLE/SATELLITE BILL. You pay for goods and services right? Don't have to pay the licence fee if you don't watch, it's an historical artifact who we actually pay. Does paying bother you Tyrone?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.