[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wouldn't say anything bad about ISIS now, would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: snapshot10931.png (271 KB, 709x950) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10931.png
271 KB, 709x950
You wouldn't say anything bad about ISIS now, would you?
You aren't ISLAMOPHOBIC are you?
W.Why do you hate me for my religion? *cries*

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/04/uk-national-union-of-students-top-dog-says-condemning-the-islamic-state-would-be-blatant-islamophobia
>>
>>72019220
Oh no, not the NUS.
>>
>>72019220
>Arabs claiming to be black
WE
>>
This just causes islam to be hated mire here, so in not too pissed off with this.

93% of brits also think that multiculturalism is a failure, so no wonder National Conservatism is growing here.
>>
All she is doing is saying that ISIS represents Islam and that what ISIS is doing is exactly what Islam preaches. Which is why if you condemn them, that makes you Islamiphobic. You're damn fucking right I am Islamiphobic.
>>
>>72019425
Who cares about national conservatism? When will the new Mosley arise?
>>
>>72019500
You mean a failure who achieves nothing of note?
>>
File: Morality Man.jpg (78 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Morality Man.jpg
78 KB, 850x400
>>72019220
>>
Little slow on reporting this aren't they?
The comment was made in October 2014
>>
Even the SJW's in my uni are having a field day on Twitter and Facebook moaning about her Hahahaha!
>>
>>72019459
phobias are irrational fears.

islamic terror is more correct.

Being afraid of being beheaded by a muslim extremist is not so far fetched considering its what they do.

So saying Islamaphobia is entirely incorrect.
>>
File: noose.jpg (123 KB, 651x850) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
123 KB, 651x850
I feel like too few people in the world today know how to properly tie a noose
>>
>>72019755

Kill yourself my man
>>
>SJWs and feminists now openly attacking Jews

who do we support lads?
>>
File: 1461597815979915671917.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461597815979915671917.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
>>72019500
I'm here.
>>
>>72019220
At this point most if not all academic circles have have been bluepilled and brainwashed beyond recovery. And they get pretty fascist - if anyone expresses so much as a conservative opinion, they're automatiocally a nazi. Makes me welcome all the Chinese immigrants who come here to study economics and sciences. I honestly welcome them and think hey'll do a better job of running Europe than we have.
>>
She looks like a moderate Muslim woman to me. No head covering.

So, is this what moderate Muslims think? Including the ones she represents in the Universities her Union represents?
>>
>>72019921
>Long hair
Fag
>>
>>72019755
It's a rational fear if you live in Pakistan or something, but it's not like the average person in a developed country has anything to worry about. Being afraid that terrorists are going to get you is about as rational as being afraid that wild lions are going to get you.
>>
>>72019915
Right-wing jews are bros.
>>
>>72019837
fuck you muslim scum I ain't afraid of your shitty religion of demon worshippers I have already taken down 15,000 or so arabs.
>>
>>72019837
>kill yourself because Muslims actually do stone and behead people
???

>>72019915
Same as always. Ourselves. Having more than one enemy does not mean you have to befriend one of them, although right-wing zionist Jews could be good for a temporary alliance.
>>
>>72020084
no wonder you think everything is fine you fucks are hiding out in your basement and happening bunkers take a walk on the street.

>nice way to show that you equate cowardly donkey fuckers with lions.
>>
>>72019755
The leftist newspeak substitutes phobia for dislike. So if you dislike muslims, even for a good reason (of their religion being rather oppressive and intolerant), you are an islamophobe (and a bigot, of course). It's not about fear anymore.
>>
your all pussies im outty

Have a song hopefully it doesn't make you shit yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGCwQxHf2GA
>>
>>72020083
Never change, pol. Never change.
>>
>>72020291
whats wrong with being a bigot :^) ?

>someones goto clean up the filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GnGwlBRe7w
>>
>>72019220
You need to eradicate this 5th column asap.
Seriously, wtf the MI6 is doing ?
>>
>>72019220
Of course she looks blacks ...
>>
>>72020499
This is MI5's job. MI6 are actually doing their part overseas, but our domestic intelligence are too busy punishing non-Muslims for thought crimes to deal with serious problems.
>>
>>72020045
You can be labelled an extremist for simply not adhering to The British Values, which are:

-Democracy,
-The rule of law.
-Individual Liberty
-Mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.

The key one here is Democracy. This sort of restricts people from playing with the idea that there may be a better form of government. Due to fears of being labelled an extremist people cannot express publicly their dissatisfaction with the current government.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MVMbm6c0k
>>
>>72020499
>>72020881
I was going to make a post about how several unoversities are already pledging to hold a referendum on their membership, but even if that manages to inspire some change in the NUS, they are still completely irredeemable at this point.

The only way this shit is going to stop is if someone sets up a new group that actually deals with student's concerns rather than regressive identity politics.
>>
>>72019285
glad I don't go to these shit hole universities
>>
>>72020881
MI6 is doing their part supporting ISIS in Syria.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/mi6-the-cia-and-turkeys-rogue-game-in-syria-9256551.html

Thank you, Eternal Anglos.
>>
>>72019220
I don't hate Islam, but when I explain why they are rarely pleased. The Muslims have about 8/10 things right, it's just the last 2 that are dealbreakers.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.