[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the worst job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
We often talk about the best jobs, best fields to study, best opportunities for the future.

But what about the inverse? What is the worst job there is?

For me it would have to be being a 4chan janitor.
>>
>>72018093
It would be a challenge to not kill myself if I worked the front counter at McDonald's.
It was barely okay when I was 16, but at 36 couldn't do it
>>
>>72018093
Digging through actual human squalor for small microscopic flakes of brushed off gold and then sifting and boiling down the sewer sludge to afford enough food for 1 person for 2 days after 16 hours of work.
Or picking your fingers to the bone inhaling toxic fumes from burning the plastic off from old circuits and "recycled" western technology, in order to get the copper so a slave owning gangster can stop raping your sister 3 towns over after she was kidnapped.

How about you shut up and go work harder.
>>
Fast food. By far.
>>
>>72018093
Bill collector.
>>
>>72018093
you /threaded your own thread
>>
>>72018093
Getting fucked in the ass and mouth by truckers for scraps of food
>>
>>72018271
>Other people act like retards so we should do the same and not complain
>>
>>72018093
>being a 4chan janitor.

Lol, true, they do it for free, lol.

Someone post that screen cap of someone on /sp/ iirc that made some threads with this
>>
>>72018507

No idea what you're talking about
>>
>>72018715
Afraid of getting banned?

It was a funny cap of greentext mocking janitors with a pic of that catoon dog with glasses making a condescending face
>>
>>72019002

Not really I just hadn't seen that cap.

I'll look into it.
>>
Probably a job that exposes you to deadly toxins and has a non-existent health system when you are in desperate need of help.
First responders on 9/11 ;_;7
>>
Drug rep has been worst job I've done 4 hours a day of work. Absolutely meaningless. Everyone hates you. Make 6 figures for doing nothing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.