[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
City of Cleveland to pay $6 million to Tamir Rice's family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 2048x1152
>The city of Cleveland has agreed to pay Tamir Rice's family $6 million to settle a federal lawsuit filed over the boy's November 2014 shooting death by city police.

>Tamir Rice's estate will receive $5.5 million, Samaria Rice, the boy's mother, and his sister Tajai Rice will each receive $250,000. Neither the city nor the officers or dispatchers involved will admit to any wrongdoing. The city will pay $3 million this year and $3 million in 2017.

>Officer Timothy Loehmann shot Tamir while the boy was playing with an airsoft pellet gun outside Cudell Recreation Center on West Boulevard. Loehmann, along with his partner Frank Garmback, were responding to a report from a dispatcher of a guy with a gun.

>The Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department conducted a criminal investigation against Loehmann and Garmback. A grand jury, following a recommendation from Prosecutor Timothy J. McGinty, declined to hand up charges against either officer.

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/04/city_of_cleveland_to_pay_6_mil.html

Who knew that pointing a gun at police officers' faces could pay off so well?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>72018048
Here we fucking go

This will become a normal thing for cucked cities to pay black families for the dumb shut their relatives do.

Watch, this is only the beginning.

Why the fuck are blacks rewarded for being idiots?
>>
Wait I don't get it, you don't press charges against the officers because you know they're not at fault, but pay the family and doing so you recognize the state being at fault ?
You can't have it both.
>>
>>72018048
Why, why do they deserve six million isn't that tax payer money?
>>
>>72018468
>isn't that tax payer money?
Yes, yes it is. And if you live in Cleveland you paid these dumb niggers.
>>
>>72018468
Yes, the $6 million will be paid with tax dollars.

>>72018424
This was a settlement on the civil suit. The police officers weren't charged in a criminal case
>>
>>72018048
Kid didn't point the gun at the cops though. Didn't even get the chance.

The officers rolled up and the man riding shotgun dived out of the car shooting. Pretty sick stuff tbqh.
>>
>>72018468
Only blacks, Arabs and jews actually live in the city so it's all good
>>
Well, good.
>>
File: 1455512552798.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455512552798.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>72018696
It's a feral nigger. Not worth risking your life around. The cops did the right thing.
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 600x336
>>72018424
If you are black in America you can.

Blacks ALWAYS play the victim and out media and everyone else eat that shit up. Even my black friend who loves trump still cries about how Slavery "fucked up blacks and will forever leave them as a disadvantage"

Kid was killed robbing someone? He a good boy an dindu nuffin, white people made him do it.

Ghettos? Result of slavery hundreds of years ago, made so that "blacks can't get ahead"

Fucking disgusting, this trend is just getting worse since blacks know they can just scream "MUH RACISM" and everyone puckers their butthole
>>
They'll go full lottery-winner and it'll be gone in a month
>>
Rewarded for being a dumb fucking idiot awesome precedent.
>>
>>72018696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCftESyKyU

Video of incident. The kid brandished his weapon (and it wasn't clear that it was an air soft gun), the police responded appropriately
>>
>>72018048
Any bets on how fast they will spend the money?
>>
>>72018292
Yea, cuz huge police settlements haven't been the norm for decades, you fucking moron. OMG THE DEGENERACY HAS ARRIVED. ALERT /POL/. MAN THE AUTIST STATIONS.
>>
>>72018424

Americans have separate civil and criminal cases, because burgers.
>>
>>72018876
Race wars coming nigger lover
>>
File: 1455833396623.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1455833396623.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>72018861
When do the new Jordan's come out?
>>
>>72018048
>/pol/acks will seriously defend an adult who shot dead a children
top ipocrisy
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x222
>>72018876

Your a fucking retard. I said this is how it starts you stupid nigger loving faggot.

We will see this suit more since it was actually allowed with this dumb little niglet
>>
A new plan to get rich.
>Adopt a black baby, force him to watch BET for a few years.
>Dress him like 50 cent
>Send him to harass redneck cops

Collect shekels.
>>
watch Airsoft replica saies skyrocket all through the ghettos. "If one of our boys gets shot, we rich!"
Completely the wrong response.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 512x397
>>72018977

>defending a shitskin

Reddit is the place for you bud.
>>
>>72018860
>Black male, maybe 20.

Seems to me like the family got $6 million because the Cleveland police are retarded.
>>
>>72018982

My point is this only "just started" right now if you're a dumb fuck who hasn't been paying attention. Police departments have been giving out multi million dollar settlements FOR DECADES to families of people they kill. Google LAPD settlement and see what you find, dumb fuck.
>>
>>72018860

>(and it wasn't clear that it was an air soft gun)

The person who called 911 said it might not be real gun but the 911 responder didn't relay this to the police. If anyone is at fault it's the 911 responder for not relaying information that could've affected the approach the police took.
>>
>>72019080

We get that. You are still a fucking faggot.
>>
>>72018048
All niggers must fucking hang.
>>
>>72019036
>checks flag
of course

>>72019058
Look at an actual pic of this negroid
Black "children" look like they're adults at age 9
>>
File: nyah.gif (9 KB, 142x120) Image search: [Google]
nyah.gif
9 KB, 142x120
The parents unleashed their 12-year-old nigglet on the community, completely unsupervised, with a pellet gun.

They don't deserve a payout- this was ALL THEIR FAULT.
>>
>>72019043
don't type your posts too fast or your chins might harmonise their movement and your McMansion will collapse
>>
>>72019161
OOOOOO BURNNNN BROOOOOOO

I MUST LOVE NIGGERS BECAUSE I CORRECTED AN OBVIOUSLY STUPID FUCKING POST. LOL GOOD ONE, SO GOT ME.
>>
Rims, big screen TVs, mansion, and new Escalades for all!
>>
File: israelusa.jpg (131 KB, 558x761) Image search: [Google]
israelusa.jpg
131 KB, 558x761
>>72019036

good stuff, ally
>>
>>72019149
>If anyone is at fault it's the 911 responder for not relaying information that could've affected the approach the police took.

What is personal accountability? The kid waving around the air soft gun and pointing it at passerbiers is the one at fault

But he dindu nothing, right?
>>
>>72019253

It hurts to be told the truth. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>72018860
If it wasn't clear, why did the retarded cops drive up right next to him? That's not an appropriate response outside of action movies.
>>
>>72019291
> pre-teen kids pointing toy guns at people deserve to be killed
>>
There should be lessons in middle/elementary/high schools on "How to deal with police".
Police officers would come to class and teach little niggers how to behave and dont get shot.
>>
>>72019291

I wasn't defending the dindu, I stated the fact that the 911 responder didn't do their job right. So IF people decide that someone besides the dindu is culpable, it's not the cops.
>>
>>72019322
Experts on police procedure incoming

>>72019412
It wasn't immediately clear that the gun was an air soft gun. It has been modified to look real. The orange cap on the barrel that indicates the gun is fake was removed
>>
>>72019412
>pointing anything that remotely looks like a gun at strangers
>pointing at a cop
I can see why guns are banned over there
>>
GOD DAMN FUCKING DINDUS. I CAN'T FUCKING EVEN.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72019547
And what happens if the 911 responder says it was probably a toy, and the cops rolled up with their guards down and got shot?

The procedure is to treat situations like this as an actual threat. The dispatcher rightfully treated it as a critical situation
>>
>>72019466
They actually do that sometimes. We had a cop show up to school and show us drugs and how their dogs sniff it out. Also told us about guns and how teens shouldn't be having them n shit
>>
He dindo nuffin. He a good boy
>>
Like all poor retards that win the lottery, tamir dindu rice's family are all going to broke within less than 3 years after spending all their free money on stupid shit like $6000 rims for their new escalade.
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 637x477
>>72019643

They get away with everything like holy shit I'm so glad I live in Florida where based cops execute them when they chimp out!
>>
Blacks don't even have a 100 kids in hopes one becomes an athlete or rapper. They just tell them to go get shot. Fucking animals.
>>
>>72019412
If someone points a gun at you, are you gonna try to strike up a conversation and ask them why they would try to do you harm or are you going perforate them?

>check flag
Nvm, enjoy getting raped and pillaged by Mohammed.
>>
Boy do I hate my state
>>
>be nigger
>walk down street
>momma makes no money cause nigger
>devise nigger plan
>bout to make momma money
>steal bb gun
>tonight's the night
>eat final supper of KFC and other nigger treats
>see po-lease
>nows my chance
>pull out gun. Get swiss-cheesed up like my nigga 'pac
>momma sues city. Niggas gettin paid today
>nigga money 'err where
>I did it for you momma
>I luh you momma
>>
>yfw you realize you will work your entire life and never save as much as those niggers receive in 1 day
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x472
>>72019927

I kek'd
>>
>>72019783
If a 9yo points a "gun" at me, I'll bitchslap him and tell him that you're not supposed to do such things. But well, that's a luxury you can only afford in a country where 99% of criminals are packing blank guns.
>>
File: 1461529029347.jpg (229 KB, 1328x657) Image search: [Google]
1461529029347.jpg
229 KB, 1328x657
>>72018048
lot's of money for Dindus nothing good can come out of this, why dont white people group together and sue the state for forcing this scum in our neighborhoods and city's giving them special racial treatment for every crime they committed and for everything that has gone downhill
>>
>>72019710
They should do that definitely more often, especially in ghetto schools
>>
>>72018048
Don't worry niggers wont file taxes on that six million so they'll end up in jail.
>>
>>72020007
All you have to do is have your 12 year-old son killed while playing with a toy gun. Getting laid will be the most challenging aspect of that for you, I imagine.

You guys are as uninformed about this case as the average person is re: Trayvon. You assumed what happened because of the race of the people involved without looking at the actual details.

Just read the Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice and tell me that it made logical sense to shoot Tamir Rice when and how they did.
>>
>>72020116
I agree, if someone points a gun at me, I'd unsheath my katana, teleport behind them, and say "Nothing personnel, kid".
>>
>>72020293
Why would they do that? Are you implying that black lives matter?
>>
>>72018048
Why am I seeing that pic as if someone is opening their asshole and about to take a shit?
>>
>>72020503
Nah m8, I'm white, so my kid wouldn't be pointing guns at people in a park, plus if he were shot there wouldn't be a public outcry and media firestorm due to his whiteness, and thus there would be no pressure for the city to settle.
>>
>>72018048
how many crack rocks does $6 million dollars get you? giving this much money to nigs is irresponsible. they'll be dead within a year.
>>
>>72020503
TLDR

>Tamir points a modified air soft gun at passerbiers
>the air soft gun did not have an orange cap on the barrel that would indicate that it is not a real firearm
>someone calls 911. Says Tamir is pointing a pistol at passerbiers
>caller mentions gun is "probably fake"
>dispatcher reports situation as critical
>police show up
>Tamir reaches for gun, cops light him up

Seems like a case-closed justified shooting. There is a reason the cops weren't charged criminally
>>
>>72019783
He wasn't pointing the gun at anyone when he got shot.

He wasn't even physically holding the gun.

The cops literally drove right up to him and plugged him dude.

>It showed Rice pacing around the park, occasionally extending his right arm with what could be the replica gun in his hand, assuming the same stance and posture, that is typically used when handling a real firearm. The video briefly shows Rice talking on a cellphone, and sitting at a picnic table in a gazebo.

>A patrol car moves at high speed across the park lawn and then stops abruptly by the gazebo. Loehmann then jumps out of the car and immediately shoots Rice from a distance of less than 10 feet (3.0 m).[18][19][25]

>According to Judge Ronald B. Adrine in a judgement entry on the case "this court is still thunderstruck by how quickly this event turned deadly....

>On the video the zone car containing Patrol Officers Loehmann and Garmback is still in the process of stopping when Rice is shot."

>the car is still in the process of stopping when Rice is shot.

"The cops dindu nuffin they wuz just moseyin along servan and protectan and then a wild negro jamped out da tall grass and pointed a gun at 'eem. And then the cop was just defendeded hisself befo he got shot."

>>72020740
>Nah m8, I'm white, so my kid wouldn't be pointing guns at people in a park

>About nine months later, 22-year-old John Crawford was shot dead in a Walmart superstore near Dayton, Ohio, while speaking on his cellphone and holding a pellet rifle he had picked up from a shelf.

You're right about the "I'm white" part, that seems to be the difference between being allowed to have a gun -- fake or not -- in public or not.
>>
>>72020969
caller didn't mention it was "probably fake," caller said in a scared tone "i don't know if it's real or /not/!"

The emphasis in her tone means she thought it was PROBABLY real, not probably fake.
>>
>>72020606
This website is for adults.
>>
>>72021049

Nigger apologist.
>>
>>72021088
The caller explicitly said "it's probably fake", though. Did you not watch the full video, or are you intentionally spreading lies?
>>
>>72021248
Nice ad hominem.

Good luck trying to muster up the cognitive muscle to tell me how I'm wrong, dimwit.
>>
>>72021088
That's not what the caller said fag stop spreading misinformation.
>>
File: bold-strategy.jpg (19 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
bold-strategy.jpg
19 KB, 500x280
>>72018048
Having a little niglet and giving him a pellet gun to play with is a far better investment than lottery tickets.
>>
>>72021088
Admittedly have not listened to the audio of the 911 call. But even if it had been mentioned more firmly, I think the dispatcher was just to treat the situation as critical/potentially deadly

That "gun might be fake" piece of the 911 call is definitely going to be used relentlessly to push the dindu agenda
>>
>>72021340

It's not even about if your wrong at this point. These dumb fucking niggers do not deserve a red cent.
>>
>>72018048
>unrelated, the sales of Cadilliac Escalades predicted to rise
>>
>>72021187
I agree, which is why I used a childish copypasta to respond to a childish post.
>>
>>72018048
Anyone else immediately see Goatse in the OP related pic?!

Or at least, what Goatse wudda been like had he not recently done an enema.
>>
>>72021603
No gold ring on the finger, someone shoop one in and it would be perfect.
>>
>>72020175

I think our society is done for since the first thought I had was "that's what she gets for fucking with dindus".

It's an automatic reaction now when I see a white girl murdered by a nog. Fuck this world cannot end fast enough.
>>
>>72021411
What if the gun weren't fake. Try that thought experiment. Let's say the gun were 100% real.

>someone calls and says someone has a gun
>dispatcher notifies cops
>cops rush to the scene with no knowledge of how true the situation is
>shoot kid from moving car without properly assessing the situation to see what's what

That just means I can call 911 on anyone who has any kind of deadly weapon or any object that looks like a deadly weapon, and that gives the cops carte blanche to roll in and shoot-first-ask-questions-later whoever's holding a weapon when they reach the scene. At least according to your logic.

>>72021477
More non-arguments and ad homs from the intellectual elite. Glad you have no logic to back up what you say.
>>
>>72018860

Obviously see cop car rolling up, don't drop toy gun that looks like a real gun, get shot.

Hmmmm... What a idiot.
>>
>>72021777

Not worth the typing. You are a fucking nigger apologist through and through. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1213514855455.jpg (41 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1213514855455.jpg
41 KB, 195x195
>>72018048
That was the nigger who was pointing the airsoft gun at people walking down the road.

The nigger who at age 12 was 5" 4 and 200 pounds.

Giving in to these people is just enabling their retarded behavior.
>>
>>72021088
>>72021374
>>72021321
see >>72018860 at 1:18
"i don't know if it's real or not!"
at 0:19 caller says "probably fake"

you're both right
>>
>>72018048
g h e t t o
l o t t e r y
>>
>>72021817
>You are a fucking nigger apologist through and through.
Logic is logic irrespective of whose case it supports.

I'm a nigger apologist, great. You're like a liberal calling someone "racist". You can't tell me how I'm wrong, so I'll have to take that as meaning that you can't. I'm OK with this, because I'm probably just smarter than you are.
>>
>>72021670
The devil, as ever, is in the detail, aye.
>>
>>72021996

The little fuck had a fake gun with the orange tip removed, waving it at citizens. Him not pointing it at a LEO literally makes zero difference. The call was placed because this dumb fuck was pointing it at citizens. If you can't see how this means bad news bears I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>72018048
I'll be there to collect the Check ASAP, I'll make sure it gets to them
>>
>>72021777
>What if the gun weren't fake. Try that thought experiment. Let's say the gun were 100% real.

That's why I think the dispatcher responded appropriately to the situation. He/She treated the situation as critical/potentially deadly.

>That just means I can call 911 on anyone who has any kind of deadly weapon or any object that looks like a deadly weapon, and that gives the cops carte blanche to roll in and shoot-first-ask-questions-later

Wut. Never suggested such a thing. And the kid made a threatening gesture that could be reasonably interpreted as brandishing a weapon. The cops thought it was a dangerous situation, and responded appropriately imo
>>
>>72018424
Maybe because the city thought paying them is cheaper than legal costs?
>>
Where were the parents when the kid was pointing a gun at random people in a park?

This all boils back down to shitty parenting, same as almost any high profile nigger criminality.
>>
>>72022110
>Him not pointing it at a LEO literally makes zero difference.
So they shot him because he had been waving it around earlier? From a still-moving police car. Didn't even attempt first aid, waited for a random FBI agent who happened to be in the area. That's reasonable to you?

Keep in mind the cops both have shit records:

>Garmback "rushed and placed her in a chokehold, tackled her to the ground, twisted her wrist and began hitting her body" and "such reckless, wanton and willful excessive use of force proximately caused bodily injury". The woman had called the police to report a car blocking her driveway.

>Independence deputy police chief Jim Polak wrote that Loehmann had resigned rather than face certain termination due to concerns that he lacked the emotional stability to be a police officer. Polak said that Loehmann was unable to follow "basic functions as instructed". He specifically cited a "dangerous loss of composure" that occurred in a weapons training exercise, during which Loehmann's weapons handling was "dismal" and he became visibly "distracted and weepy" as a result of relationship problems.

Theyz good boys they dindu nuffin

>>72022289
> The cops thought it was a dangerous situation, and responded appropriately imo
By driving their car across the grass, into the park, a mere ten feet away from Tamir Rice, and shooting them before the car even fully braked.

I can't think of a better way to handle someone with a potentially lethal weapon to drive right up to them and shoot them within two seconds of doing so.
>>
>>72022435

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. God you are such a soft faggot.
>>
Cleveland browns are causing more problems.
>>
>>72018048

>demand money for killing your children
>not a degenerate

pick one

Demanding money because your child died is literally the most degenerate shit you can do. No amount of money will bring your kid back to life. You're demanding money because you want to live it large. Nothing less. Degenerates
>>
>>72019042
At least more of them will get shot, they get played, but it will be much less when courts start to see the trend. Crack dealers in the ghetto and everyone not in the ghetto will come out ahead.
>>
>>72022490
>Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Oh! Did you come up with that all by yourself? That's catchy, and I've never heard it until now!

How silly, to *play* with a *toy* gun! That he got from a friend! JUST HOW STUPID CAN A TWELVE YEAR OLD BE?!

>God you are such a soft faggot.
Keep 'em coming!
>>
>>72018817
I give it at least a year. These extremely poor people have no concept of money management and it will dwindle faster than they can imagine. Probably be buying shit for all their friends and family, buy a house they won't be able to pay property taxes on, vehicles they can't afford to pay upkeep or insure.

Oh well, they don't care. It's money. It's in the millions. They'll NEVER run out.
>>
>>72018799
Did the bastard never hear about serfs and how Russian nobility would use scorched earth policies and kill them all because serfs counted as just part of the land? You know, the same guys who originally developed stealth, improved the thermonuclear bomb, and wrote some of the most powerful literature ever a few generations are people stopped treating them like literal dirt?
>>
>>72022755

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. So fucking true and you can't refute it you sound like a 12 year old.
>>
>>72019149
It doesn't matter what somebody "thinks" about the gun, you ALWAYS respond like it's real.
>>
>>72022755

Www.neogaf.com thank me later you will fit right in.
>>
>>72022755
Which of these is real and which was Tamir's "toy", you have a second to decide and your life may depend on it.
>>
>>72023268

This

Fuck these white guilt apologists, mainly 1 retard ITT but still.
>>
Emphasizing "TOY GUN" is just an attempted diversion at this point.

It doesn't matter if it wasn't real, it was modified to look EXACTLY like a real gun, and thus that argument is irrelevant.
>>
>>72023268
The grip is really the only thing that gives it away at a brief look and that wouldn't have been visible being held
>B-but eet wuz jus a toy!
>>
>>72018292
It's been like this for decades, police shoot/kill some one(on accident or not) and the tax payers are stuck paying for their mistakes
>>
>>72019197

I used to play with pellet guns when I was 12 and didn't get shot. I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THIS BLACK KID IS
>>
>>72018799
>>72018799
Anyone can do this you don't have to be black, this is just /pol/ talking out of its ass again. Take everything you read about the US here with a grain of salt, our black people are actually far better than our rednecks/Hicks
>>
>>72022922
There's nothing to refute because it's not an argument. On the contrary you've refuted practically none of my points, I suspect it's because you're dumb.

>>72023268
Even if it had been a real gun, it still wouldn't justify their course of action.

Namely, driving within 10 feet of Tamir and opening fire within two seconds, while their cop car was still moving. Then not administering any kind of first aid, and just letting him bleed there on the ground.
>>
>>72023319
>"Thanks for making my arguments for me bro I'm too stupid to speak for myself."
>>
File: 0000000000000000000.jpg (51 KB, 1174x500) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000.jpg
51 KB, 1174x500
>>72023606

Literally all you've done is say how smart you are. You are a spineless little fucking brat. Tamir is rotting and he deserves to be. Deal with it.
>>
>>72023439
Not all air guns come with an orange tip.
>>
>>72023664

Wow can you be on my dick anymore? My argument is totally sound. Don't take the orange tip off a toy gun and wave it around, don't get killed. The fact that you cannot compute this shows how fucking stupid you are. Www.neogaf.com you will love it.

More then free to stay here though I hate safe spaces, you will be BTFO non stop like right now but more then welcome to stay.
>>
>>72023580
Did you run around in public places pointing it at random people, and did it look exactly like a real gun?
>>
>>72018048
>6 million

did we meme a nigger money
>>
Sheeit... I'm from Cleveland and we definitely don't have 6 million to blow
>>
>>72018048
And the dindu strikes again
>>
>>72018799
>>>72018424
>Even my black friend who loves trump still cries about how Slavery "fucked up blacks and will forever leave them as a disadvantage"
He's right you idiot. Abe Lincoln knew this too, which is why he and others were in favor of recolonization.
Too bad we never went through with it, that was our biggest mistake in history (2nd was giving women the right to vote)
>>
>>72022755
Taking the orange tip off a toy and pointing it at people in public is a stupid game
>>
>>72023732
You're right, hurling insults at each other isn't really productive, even though you were the first to do it, I'll stop.

>>72023864
>Don't take the orange tip off a toy gun and wave it around, don't get killed.
But the cops didn't verify the situation one way or the other when they showed up.

They got a dispatch call about someone who potentially had a weapon.

They rolled up on said person and shot him within a span of a couple of seconds.

I could see your point if he was actively waving, pointing, or otherwise wielding the gun when the cops showed up. I would actually agree with you in such a scenario. But that's not what happened.

https://youtu.be/sdAYPQd1H1A?t=6m56s
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>72024336

I have seen the video. Yes you are right they rolled up and plugged him instantly. I am not disagreeing. I am simply saying he was pointing it at citizens prior. My mom used to tell me exactly this, Daniel do not ever, EVER point your toy guns at anyone outside because you could be shot by someone who does not know it's a toy.

It's like fucking parenting 101. The blame is to be laid at his fucking parents, and they are now being rewarded with 6 million dollars for failing at the most basic God damn life lesson.

You can sit here and think you are smart but at the end of the day this is basic logic. Basic common sense. I feel nothing for these morons who propagate their own self destruction aka BLM tier fuckery. People like you who are either simple contrarians, Devils advocates, or white guilt riddled saps make the entire thing that much more aggravating. Get your head right man or you are going to end up getting fucked up by life. God speed fucko.
>>
>>72024311
I agree, it is stupid. Twelve year olds have a tendency to do stupid things.

Still doesn't justify the cops' course of action.
>>
>>72023594
AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.(gasp)AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WTF?
>>
>>72023594
End your life forever my we are family
>>
>>72018424
I would say that it could be cheaper to pay off than having to pay the legal costs, but I find it hard to believe it would ever end up anywhere near close to $6 million.
>>
>>72018048
>muh institutional racism
If the Rice family actually cared about improving the Black community, they would have the city of Cleveland put that money into improving the local public education.

But they won't. They'll just pocket the cash and make a fortune off of their dead relative, same as every race baiting group tied to these incidents.
>>
>>72024656
>he was pointing it at citizens prior
Did he get shot while pointing it at anyone?

If not, how did the cops know with certainty that he had pointed it at anyone, or that he even had a gun at all? Did they actually assess the situation in any capacity?

You can say what Tamir Rice is stupid. It was. It definitely wasn't smart.

Doesn't mean that the cops didn't fuck up royally, though. They did. Tamir got his punishment for his stupidity, which was death. And the cops who acted even more stupidly deserved to be punished as well.
>>
>>72019036
Truly our greatest ally
>>
>>72019036
Your cousins have been doing that here for decades, Chaim.
>>
>>72021723
But she wasn't fucking with him, she was minding her own business if I recall
>>
>>72025088

>>72025088

Fair enough, his family deserves absolutely nothing financially though. Those cops being terminated would be enough. These morons will just spend the money on luxuries it's disgusting. I never used to be racist until about 3 years ago, just done with these people. Apologies for coming at you so hard but it's so aggravating, these people are cancer. I know based blacks but the majority are complete and utter shit.
>>
>>72018424

This is entirely a plot by the city's government to avert potential riots this summer. The RNC Convention is coming and they know there are elements in the black community (and Marxist instigator faggots) who may try to use Rice's death as a reason to instigate civil unrest during the Convention. BLM is already planning on protesting over Trump's nomination.
>>
>>72021996
Don't you have a Bernie rally to go to or something? You can bitch to the other Bernouts about the meanies on /pol, then join hands and sing kumbyah for Trayvon.
>>
>>72018048
They won the Nigger lottery. After they waste the money they'll pull a Trayvon family and Nigger it up for more money
>>
>>72025354
Don't you have a real argument to make instead of generic insults? You can engage in real discourse instead of looking like an uneducated moron. Do you think you're going to hurt my feelings and make me go away? What is the point?
>>
>>72023606
>Even if it had been a real gun, it still wouldn't justify their course of action.

Go to Canada you pinko garbage.
>>
File: niggerlet with gun.jpg (25 KB, 350x318) Image search: [Google]
niggerlet with gun.jpg
25 KB, 350x318
fukkking niggers!

Demand Segregation Now!
>>
File: blackprivel.jpg (128 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
blackprivel.jpg
128 KB, 750x609
>>72018799
Thats black privilege.
>>
>>72023606
>Then not administering any kind of first aid, and just letting him bleed there on the ground.
They're not authorized to do that or call time of death.
>>
People acting like black lives matter.
>>
>>72022913
>serfs and how Russian nobility would use scorched earth policies and kill them all because serfs counted as just part of the land?
WTF? We did not do it. How is it even physically possible? people are not cows. Russian serfdom was fucked up but not that fucked up.
>>
>legally and morally justified shooting

>give them settlement money anyways

disgusting
>>
File: serfs.jpg (38 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
serfs.jpg
38 KB, 473x315
>>72026478
Well that's good then you won't mind looking after these serfs will you
>>
>>72019221
What a Partito Democratico cuck.
>>
>>72018048
Kek it will always come back to bite the taxpayers. Let the bootlicking continue, I guess.$6 mill here $6mill there...Just what I wanted to spend my tax money on. The men and women in blue do not need to be trained well, I'm happy to pay for their fuck ups.

Said no one ever
>>
>>72018292
>This will become a normal thing for cucked cities to pay black families for the dumb shut their relatives do.

Has been normal since forever, because Americans love to settle a lawsuit with some ridiculous claim with a slightly-less ridiculous sum.

Probably because of this:
>>72022359
>Maybe because the city thought paying them is cheaper than legal costs?

But legal costs only get so high because ridiculous settlements have become the norm in the US, so there'll always be a some shark no-cure-no-pay lawyer willing to drag proceedings all the way to the Supreme Court of they let them.. I like America's system of 'punitive damages' generally, because it gives the puny people a stick to hit with, even if you're just a lousy consumer taking on a Fortune 500 company.. But at the same time, outlandish punitive damages claims may lead to settlements in cases where common sense tells basically everyone that there are no torts/faults/whatever you call it in the US... But shark lawyers and lengthy procedures make paying the whiners more appealing than winning the case, which I find very unfortunate..

Tl;Dr: The US should try and reform their legal system in such a way that it becomes less appealing to settle cases rather than just having them decided (and usually: thrown out) by a last instance court.
>>
>>72018048
6 million dollars of fucking taxpayer money to a single mother who utterly failed at raising her aggressive nigger son

fucking unbelievable
>>
>>72023594
>our black people are actually far better people than our redneck/hicks
wow confirmed for living in gated/isolated suburb with homogenous white population. Bet you're "Feeling the Bern" too.
>>
File: serfs.png (126 KB, 468x310) Image search: [Google]
serfs.png
126 KB, 468x310
Oh my god what happened to my serfs
>>
>>72022435
>I can't think of a better way to handle someone with a potentially lethal weapon to drive right up to them and shoot them within two seconds of doing so.

Kek, and that's probably why you're not on the police force... US police forces can, and WILL, turn people down if their IQs are deemed too high. Courts ruled that that is a perfectly reasonable practice, too.

>>72023268

Pretty sure the top one is the BB gun.. That was my immediate thought, and I'm sticking with it.

>t. bb gun pro

>>72023606
>Then not administering any kind of first aid, and just letting him bleed there on the ground.

Kek, isn't that official US police policy though? If Dutch cops shoot you, they will administer first aid as soon as you're deemed no longer a threat (which is usually just after falling to the ground with at least 1 more hole in you than you originally came with).. US police on the other hand, if the helmet and dashcam footage I've seen is any indication, tend to handcuff the dead (or soon to be dead) bodies after magdumping in their general direction. Then they tend to stand around talking for minutes at a time, while doing exactly fuck all to verify if their suspect might be in need of any assistance.

>>72024311
>Taking the orange tip off a toy and pointing it at people in public is a stupid game

And a federal felony offense....

>>72018982
>I said this is how it starts
>starts

Is this 1971?
>>
>>72018860
Anyone else notice the kid reach for the "gun"
cops did nothing wrong
>>
Worth more dead than alive.
>>
>>72018048
H E D I N D U N U F F I N
E

D
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N

dem racis polis be payin da price
>>
>>72018048
>Who knew that pointing a gun at police officers' faces could pay off so well?

The situation is already stupid enough without you inventing shit that didn't happen. I suppose I should be grateful that you didn't use the word 'literally'.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.