[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I discovered a glorious place when I found POL a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: whitefamily.png (807 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
whitefamily.png
807 KB, 600x746
but this is no longer a place for white people

it's obviously a board primarily frequented by white people. But it's becoming more openly hostile towards whites and the SJWs and "others" are infiltrating this place heavily. it's exhausting

>WHINY LIBERALS PLEASE LEAVE

more gratitude towards white people is what is needed on this board
The constant trolling on here is something I can no longer tolerate
>>
>>72018008
you're a fucking white male
>>
just like women pretending to be gamers now

women are always trying to cram themselves on to ANY and ALL male dominated activities

men can have NOTHING to themselves

men can have no PEACE!

in the same way why do people come to this board to shit on whites?

>CAN WE NOT HAVE ANYTHING OF OUR OWN

yes, I see the irony here. but at this point I really feel like there needs to be a fucking "safe space" for white people

we should be celebrated and yet we are fucking spit on day in and day out

it is relentless and incessant

J
E
S
U
S

can I get an amen???
>>
File: rukiddingme.jpg (15 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
rukiddingme.jpg
15 KB, 386x269
>>72018066
>>
File: Slideit!.jpg (219 KB, 1893x753) Image search: [Google]
Slideit!.jpg
219 KB, 1893x753
>>72018008
more like you are in the belly of the beast..
>>
>>72018008
It goes through phases, we are always being attacked, it's how we recruit new people
>>
>>72018250
>women are always trying to cram themselves on to ANY and ALL male dominated activities
Women have a deep seated biological need for male attention. But society has told them that they're strong independent women who don't need a man. This breaks them psychologically because they're driven in two opposing directions at the same time. This results in weird behavior such as following men around everywhere just to tell men how much they're hated and not needed.
>>
>>72019866
it's just ....
all so fucking exhausting

how do you personally deal with it anon?
>>
>>72019374

tfw :(((((((((((((((
>>
File: IMG_6522.jpg (417 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6522.jpg
417 KB, 1066x1600
>>72020031
Hiking and camping. There are women who do both but most women hate it. They really can't invade without actually being able to do it unless it's car camping. But a week long hike with setting up and tearing down camp each night? Even if the women are lazy, refusing to help with camp at all, they still have to hike the distance. A few times friends have brought a girlfriend or wife along who whined but they never came back for a second helping. The occasional woman who does actually enjoy it also is the type to pull their own weight. I'm sure they have their faults back in modern life but out on the trail the PC crap stays hidden. Maybe because the know deep down that if they turned SJW in the middle of the woods with a pack of men, there's no police to turn to for protection.
>>
>>72018008

Shut up you newfag snownigger
>>
File: 1378946408621.jpg (112 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1378946408621.jpg
112 KB, 685x474
>>72018008
Sage
>>
>>72020903
My wife and I go backpacking. We typically have 30-45lbs in our packs when we stay multiple nights.

Shits great, and she always helps with camp setup and take down.
>>
>>72021349

>a member of the multicult speaks
>>
>>72021772
>>72020903
excellent
>>
So OP wants freedom to speak his mind about politics. But wants to ban anyone who does not agree with his standing.

If anyone needs to fuck off here it's people like OP.
What kind of faggot are you anyway. If you feel all threatened and cant defend yourself with solid arguments, you are weak. And you should let the adults make debat. So STFU or GTFO
>>
>>72022604
Well, he said he's only been here a few months. Most message boards have heavy censorship, either through active moderators or by Reddit style community voting. If you're used to that type of environment, coming here can be a bit of a surprise. The real trick with /pol/ is to understand that it varies quite a bit from day to day and even hour to hour. The tone is pretty much set by whoever is posting rather than by any set of community standards. If the Aussies are awake and the Americans asleep, expect extra shitposting. Monday morning won't be the same as Friday evening. There is no one /pol/, it's a continuum.
>>
>>72022604
lol fuck off

I can defend myself quite proficiently, thank you very much. It just gets tiring after awhile. The landscape here has changed so much, so fast - it's literally infested with trolls.

I don't find it fun to argue non-stop. I like a little reprieve now and then. There are times when I just want pol to be an echo-chamber, and there's nothing wrong with that. There are VERY few places left on the internet or ANYWHERE for rational people to have their beliefs reinforced.
>>
>>72023059
fair enough
>>
File: mountaindew.jpg (67 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
mountaindew.jpg
67 KB, 640x852
bump
>>
Since the Ellen Pao Reddit exodus this place has gotten shit. Just move to 8ch.

Its where all the serious discussions moved on to. There isnt any of the retarded 2 grade level "banter"
>>
>>72024867
cool thanks
>>
>>72024867
Eight is too stormfaggy and the software buggy as hell but yes you can have some good serious discussions as long as race isn't involved. One of the most annoying things here that isn't as much of a problem over there is the limit on post size. 2000 characters is a stupid limit as is the speed at which threads slide. The stormfags though... they're even in the mod roles over there.
>>
>>72025989
"storm fags"
>any white person that wants to have sovereignty and freedom of association

gtfo you troll
>>
I genuinely believe we should have an all white country, with no 'diversity' ever. Just as a test subject. Need to section of the most fertile and hospitable land in the world somewhere and conquer it and then sacrifice through the generations to build a true utopia.
>>
File: LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg (722 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg
722 KB, 864x864
>>72018008
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
White countries for whites
Fuck liberal degeneracy & dirty western pop culture brainwashing the younger generation
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.