[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: xLqdrkM.jpg (467 KB, 1287x3173) Image search: [Google]
xLqdrkM.jpg
467 KB, 1287x3173
/pol/ BTFO
>>
it's over, sjw won.
mgtow on suicide watch.
>>
Typical kike using emotional language over facts.
>>
>kike flag
Saged
>>
None of that is original.
>>
im not reading all that shit
looks like you're BTFO, OP
>>
Absolutely ideology driven
>>
>>72017251
Fuck you, /pol/. You made me a fucking puppet.
>>
>>72017251
Gee, who cou-
>check flag
not even trying
>>
>>72017251
>muh 6000000
6000000 more
>>
>>72017251
Typical kike with acting like he has the moral high ground. Wonder what Israel will do when America becomes economically destitute and can no longer afford to fight their wars?
>>
>>72017251
BTFO should be wordfiltered
>>
>>72017251
Pol is a board not a person
Nobody btfo
>>
>>72017251
Some of that is mediocre analysis, some of it is pure drivel.

None of it is good.

Just look at what he says in some parts

>Even when it comes in the guise of justified criticism

So even when our criticism is justified it's still sinful and worthy of contempt.

Clearly this Jew thinks we should all just swallow what mainstream society is pushing because any resistance to it must be teenage angst and nothing more.

It's bullshit. He's mainly strawmanning. He sees common views expressed on this board but ascribes it entirely to reasons that are easy to ridicule.

Israel is disliked purely out of anti-semitism. It has nothing to do with the fact that it has an incredibly undue influence over American politics. More than any foreign nation should. Aipac is the most powerful lobby group and all our politicians bow to them.

But disliking Israel isn't due to any of that, it's just us being Nazis.

Dislike other races? Nothing to do with the fact that according to statistics they commit more crime and cause more harm than other races, all while their deeds are covered up by the media.

Nope, we're just mad about privilege.
>>
>>72017251
What a waste of time, why did you make me read that? He couldn't be more wrong
>>
File: 1454521780603.jpg (19 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1454521780603.jpg
19 KB, 326x326
>>72017251
Welp,
It's been fun lads, and we had a pretty good run, but we've been "blown out" by this one image without any chance of recovery.

The OP's picture has refuted and deconstructed completly, each and every one of /pol/'s core beliefs.

I can no longer continue to frequent a board that has been so thoroughly defeated, and I suggest you don't either.

My eyes are truly open. Thanks, friend!

Hillary 2016!
>>
>>72018403
This.

Nothing but a drivel. It was about a thousands words of "you're all sad losers".

Well, no. Not all of us.
>>
>>72017251

3/10. I feel slightly BTFO.
>>
>>72017251
Yes, it just a PURE COINCIDENCE that Jews are vastly over represented in civilization wrecking ideologies. Good post comrade.
>>
A whole load of nothing written in that rant pure emotional drivel I am impressed
>>
>>72018373
Gentiles are constantly getting trolled by Jews
>yet you still haven't learned your lesson, and probably wont
>>
>>72017251
>a whiny kike sputtering
>shitposting
>(You)
>>
jews are the master of emotional empty talk.
>>
>>72017251
>Your hatred of feminism is because you want power over women

Wew lad, all that retardation.
>>
File: 1456859155221.jpg (119 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
1456859155221.jpg
119 KB, 470x586
>>72017251
>>
>>72017251
Kek, It was all just an appeal to emotion.

He didn't bring up any logical arguments as to why we're wrong just "ov vey, that's racist, you don't want to be racist do you, good goy's".

It is literally the stereotypical SJW argument, something that gets constantly destroyed on this board.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.