[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a terrorist in your neighborhood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: 1461594149455[1].png (227 KB, 724x520) Image search: [Google]
1461594149455[1].png
227 KB, 724x520
He is about to execute the unarmed police officer, you have whatever firearm you have in your home and can take a perfect shot.

Do you take it?
Do the laws in your area protect you?

No gunz rule: You can imagine you have whatever firearm in your home (illegally) to take the shot, you have to deal with all legal consequences afterwards though.
>>
>>72016088
i let him execute the unarmed officer

Maybe fags will wake up and realize unarmed officers are going to die because they are unarmed

what fucking idiot agrees to do that job unarmed anyway? its like sending unarmed soldiers into battle
>>
>>72016088

I aim my rape alarm right at him and set it off.
>>
>>72016088
>Do you take it?
yes

>Do the laws in your area protect you?
if he was going for the cop then yeah. but if he started running away you'd get all kinds of legal trouble for shooting him even if he was shooting at you/other people before
>>
>>72016261
>>
>>72016088
I'd take it.
The laws would be against me but the cop would be in my favour.
Lot's of cops have to lie constantly to save their asses from court. Many of them have to visit it monthly.
He could say that there was another terrorist, that I disarmed him and shot the terrorist while the other ran away.
I'd only have to surrender my gun and be ok.

Worst case scenario: I kill a motherfucker, save a good fellow contryman and spend a year in jail max because I have no criminal record.
>>
>>72016293
What is so funny? The rape alarm will alert others so they can set their rape alarm.

Also the loud noise it emits will likely scare and startle the terrorists - I know this because a policeman once told me.
>>
>>72016088
Yes and yes.
Officer would buy me a freedom burger
>>
>>72016088

I dunno if I can throw a cricket bat hard enough and accurate enough to kill a man
>>
>unarmed police

no such thing here
>>
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

http://www.globalresearch ca/paris-killings-terrorism-or-false-flag/5423473
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
I'd take my chances with a grand jury and pop the muslim.
>>
>>72016088
M14 with aimpoint red dot. Shoots 1.5 MOA out to 500 yards. I could save this officers life.
>>
>>72016261
kek
>>
>muslim with an ak
>policeman
>in my mafia infested hood where i have literally seen 5 yo kids shooting with their dad's guns
lolno
>>
>>72016088
I'd take the shot. If any cop was being born down on with a rifle and about to die, even in Illinope, the state would never convict you. All it would take is a couple higher ranking officers to say you may have averted the next mass shooting and you are a hero. I have no time for heroes so id just take the nod and refuse interviews.
>>
>>72016088
I'd take the shot. If any cop was being born down on with a rifle and about to die, even in Illinope, the state would never convict you. All it would take is a couple higher ranking officers to say you may have averted the next mass shooting and you are a hero. I have no time for heroes so id just take the nod and refuse interviews.
>>
>>72016088

As a German I am obliged to say that I will not take any action apart from welcoming the mudslime and offering him to shoot me right after the police officer.
>>
>>72016088
>implying I'd ever help a fucking cop
>>
>>72016964
>mudslime
You evil racist. Report for sterilisation immediately.
>>
>>72016088
id wait till after he got the cop

2 birds 1 stone

amirite?
>>
>>72016088
yes on both counts

freedom high fives itt
>>72016427
high five
>>72016779
high five
>>72016791
high five
>>72016947
high five
>>72017031
you have to go back, pedro
>>
>>72016088
>Do you take it?
Yes
Yes

>No gunz rule: You can imagine you have whatever firearm in your home (illegally) to take the shot, you have to deal with all legal consequences afterwards though. gunz rule: You can imagine you have whatever firearm in your home (illegally) to take the shot, you have to deal with all legal consequences afterwards though.

I will be prosecuted for illegal ownership of a firearm, which will give me probation and/or community service because clean record. The illegal status of the gun doesn't affect my claim to justifiable homicide. If the gun were legal and I retrieved it from my safe there likely won't be consequences at all as shooting terrorists isn't considered improper use of a gun, even if you only have it for sport/hunting.
>>
>>72016088
What do I care about some police, he was willing to die for this shithole so I say good riddance.
>>
I would shoot the Muslims with my illegaly obtained firearm since I don't actually have one, I will then execute the cop so theres no witness to me having a gun illegally and I will wipe my prints and toss it. It will be considered a good deed to me because I gave the cop an extra minute to live
>>
>>72017107

I am terribly sorry, this damn autocorrect...
>>
File: 1456938307845.jpg (45 KB, 540x466) Image search: [Google]
1456938307845.jpg
45 KB, 540x466
Yes, state law allows me use of force to prevent a forcible felony.

The worst thing would be having to haul my autistic ass onto Fox News and have Megyn Kelly tell me what a good boy I am.

>Y-you too Megyn.
>>
Not only do I take the shot but i start livestreaming his dead body as I throw various pork products from my fridge.
>>
Btw, cops in paris are armed. The guy dropped his gun or ran out of ammo iirc.. He was already shot before they finished him.
>>
>Do you take it?
no
it is bitch. proving the court that was a self-defense is very hard.
>>
>>72017292
>not taking the opportunity to ask megan kelly if she wants to hear more of the story over some drinks
>>
>>72016088
>throws assault spoon at gunman
>police show up
>"oh thank God for that, they're in that car there getting away"
>"never mind that chap, have you got a licence for that spoon?"
>get arrested
>beheaded by Mohammad in prison
>>
>>72016088
I can reliably hit him from about 250 yards. Not great, but better than Bob Carlson next door.

I'd take the shot and the laws in my region will protect me. The cops would probably take me to the range afterwards as well and we'd all fuck around.
>>
>>72016088
>Do you take it?
Yes.
No.
I have 50-50 chances of getting into prison for years or being hailed as a regional level hero.
>>
>>72017158
cops are state-sponsored terrorists, and idgaf if one terrorist kills another one
>>
If he is Muslim than no I wouldn't take it because that officer might have insulted his freedom of religion like many corrupt officials today.
>>
>>72016424

>I know this because a policeman once told me.

This is the kind of brainstorming we need in the west.
>>
>>72016088
>muslim gunman shoots muslim cop
>take the shot after
>completely legal in my state to do so
>no litigation
>everyone wins
>>
>>72016088
Under British law lethal force is permitted if there is immediate danger to life, I would be prosecuted for the illegal firearm but not for it's application in killing the gunman
>>
File: Screenshot_29.jpg (67 KB, 945x679) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.jpg
67 KB, 945x679
>>72016088

hold on who is this without any proper training you would not survive 2 battle hardend sand niggers
>>
>>72017031
Calm down edge lord, cops are just people
>>
>>72016250
You're a fucking idiot. You don't need to be armed.
>>
>>72017630
Elaborate
>>
>>72017630
Truth.

When we're not at each others' throats for bullshit reasons that our politicians lied to us about and that we were too stupid to see through, it turns out you can do a lot of police work with words.
>>
>>72017606
Well I mean he died so you're not wrong.
>>
>call the old bill
>20 coppers arrive simultaneously
>he mows all of them down because I didn't mention he had an assault rifle
>pray to queen ali-za'beth for redemption
>>
>>72017630
>You don't need to be armed.

It helps though.. Most police shootings in this country (especially if you count warning shots) happen by normal patrolling cops. Having to wait for special intervention teams is bad enough WITH a gun on your belt, never mind when unarmed.
>>
>>72017916
>call the old bill
>guy gets shot in the back
>turns out he we just a Brazilian trying to catch the train
>>
>>72017627
>people
debatable
>>
>>72016088
> illegal fire arm
> shooting a muslim

It would be 20 years in jail.
>>
>>72018274
Elaborate
>>
>>72018169
didn't they execute that guy after taking him down? some shady shit went down that day.
>>
>>72018466

It did make it clear that your police are probably bettet unarmed.
>>
File: america school shootings.png (52 KB, 1200x1788) Image search: [Google]
america school shootings.png
52 KB, 1200x1788
>>72016088
>have the greatest number of mass shootings on the planet
>claim that guns prevent mass shootings
>>
>>72016088
Only of there was one terrorist. If more I'd rather not draw attention to myself.

I'm not against defending LE, but I'm also not fucking retarded.
>>
>>72018667
They don't prevent them, but they help end them. There's a reason why most (non-gang related) mass shootings happen in gun free zones.
>>
>>72016088
>take old long barrel 12 qauge from the early 1900's
>proceed to take off muhamads head
> me and the officer become range buddies
>>
>>72016088
>live in FL
>think about going to the safe to get something from the over 45 guns i own
>take 5 minutes to choose something
>get to street
>niggers have already killed terrorists
>they are chimping out cause they "dindumuffim"

fuck niggers man
>>
>>72016088
we had this thread when it happened.

yes, i would take a shot. yes, they do. welcome to texas, motherfucker.
>>
>>72018900
They shoot up the place they worked at or went to school, fucktard. Gun free zones don't prevent or help mass shootings. They make it so you can tell the dipshit wandering around with an AR-15 thinking he's in a movie to go fuck off.
>>
File: 1460387087505.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1460387087505.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>72017322
kek
>>
>>72018667
yes they do but all these shootings that kill tons of people are in gun free zones
>>
>>72016088
would shoot immediately, you'll never get a more satisfying kill that cheap
>>
>>72016088
It's illegal here, but I would and discard i. It's up to them if they feel the need to prove I did it.
>>
>>72017734
#BlackLivesMatter
#CopsIsRacist
#JusticeForMikeBrown
#KillAllWhites
#BlackGenocide
#WeWuzKangz
>>
>>72016088
Yeah, you can get out of anything with enough support. This is the type of things the general public would support. At least in Australia that is.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.