[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Privilege Tax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: check.jpg (59 KB, 1500x650) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
59 KB, 1500x650
Hey /pol/

I'm doing a program at the moment and one of the things I have to do for it is investigate the merits of a 'privilege' tax being implemented (pros and cons).

This isn't about corporate privilege or anything, but full on "white men get taxed more than black women" level progressive shit. The model I've been presented with is:

> That the Government would introduce a privilege based taxation scheme, where people who are considered “privileged” are charged at a slightly higher income tax rate than those who are not. For example, a white man would be taxed more than a woman of colour. Revenue raised through this taxation would then be redistributed into minority and non-privileged communities in order to reduce the necessity of such a policy for the future.

Wondering what you lads think of this, cheers
>>
>>72015649
It's funny how close we are getting to a Turner Diaries setting.
>>
I would revolt, desu.
>>
>>72015649
Should that be passed into law I would simply move back overseas for work again. Kiss my white male ass
>>
jesus this would be a new level of sad. Not my fault we're better than everyone
>>
you should state that a 'privilege' tax is discriminatory to white men who are of a lower income. I also think that the tax should be lowered for the under privileged and not raised for the privileged
>>
>>72015649
>suddenly the number of whites and cis people drops.

Stupidest idea ever, everyone would turn into hispanic/black transgenders in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>72015649
Great shitpost, Aussie
>>
>>72016158
pls I unironically received this as an assignment
>>
This is all round a good idea desu. I support any tax on the rich / powerful/ white / straight.
>>
>>72016331
why and could you give me 5 succinct points
>>
>>72015649
my skin may appear white but I identify as a race-fluid nonbinary demiplatonic pseudohedonist memesexual
my effective tax rate should be 0%
>>
>>72015649

i'll just tell them im bisexual so i can enjoy a tax break
>>
>>72015790
IT'S TIME TO STOP!!
NO MORE!
>>
>>72015649
Does it matter? Black people don't even pay their own income tax it's basically the same thing if you just increased the national income tax regularly
>>
>>72016494
Exactly, tax fraud would be the fucking easiest thing in the world, you can't prove I'm not a faggot, gibsmedat
>>
I support it, it would make a hughes improvement in the lives of the disadvantaged. its no different to progressive tax policy. This is an area that the government is yet to solve. Look at the gender pay gap.
>>
>>72015649

Nice bait. Quality stuff.

The 14th amendment would prevent this.

We can thank the left for abusing its intention so much that the precedent for it's interpretation is so strong that any such meme privilege tax would get smacked down.
>>
>>72016489
He just gave you FOUR ausbro!

BECAUSE they're
>rich
>powerful
>white
>straight.
>>
>>72015649

Privilege doesn't exist. Brown people just have horrible work ethics.
>>
>>72016846
Australia definitely doesn't have 14 amendments
>>
See what happens when white flight accelerates and white States find themselves being milked for welfare to pour into the growing number of Detroits
Can you say secession
>>
OUR CULTURE IS ABOUT EXERCISING PRIVILEGES.

STOP BEING INTOLERANT OF MY CULTURE.

STOP APPROPRIATING MY PRIVILEGES.
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 2118x1540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 2118x1540
Pros:

>strengthens government control over both classes, leading to increased security
>increases tax revenue for gvt programs
>solidifies the solidarity of the underprivileged class, securing votes from them in the future
>makes people think the government is helping them, increasing happiness

Cons:

>possible unhappiness in the privileged class
>possible (incorrect) perception that the government is being unfair
>more public education/marketing needed to convince naysayers
>possible loss of voters for the progressive party, threatening the program in the long term
>problems with definitions of privilege (what percentage of blackness is enough/tran* issues/etc)

There, A+
>>
>>72017460

Forgot the most obvious pro, helps empower the underprivileged class while reducing the power of the privileged class.
>>
I'm getting so tired of this "we need diversity" bullshit. White males didn't walk outta the jungle into CEO positions and at the heads of most successful countries etc. They made them because of the simple fact that other races cant.

Until other breeds of humans can prove their worth by improving themselves and gaining those things without having them handed to them, and stop trying to take credit for the "civilized world" they inhabit at the pleasure of the white people around them, they need to shut the fuck up, cause at least we arent letting the world starve to death. For now.
>>
>>72017460
>>72017592

legit hero
>>
>>72015649
This will generate unheard of levels of resentment, will make those in the upper bracket furious with all minorities and result in an electoral backlash that will see whatever party pushing it kicked out of office for years.

So say it's a good idea and that labour should get on it ASAP.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 245x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 245x267
>>72018308

One thing I learned in public school was to just accept the fact that most teachers are simply mindless drones of the system, and you just have to cater to what they say to get a good grade, if you try to argue what you believe you'll be marked down for being incorrect and shouted down by your classmates. Thankfully my university wasn't a liberal shithole (studying bio/classics helped too)
>>
>>72018805
I just can't even pretend to think of reasons it's a good idea though past "might make things more equal in a few generations time", rough stuff
>>
>>72017245
But that's exactly what they want.
Whites have become used to live in a comfortable environment with money to spend on useless bullshit. Whites won't settle for peanuts or slave-like pay.
The solution: kill all whiteys. Replace them with shitskins, niggers and spics. Their current situation is shit, so they won't mind if it stays that way.
They (the elite) want to pay first world citizens as much as they pay thirld world streetshitters. And with white guilt as strong as it is right now, they may win.
>>
>>72015649
If this happens I almost guarantee you'd see a mass exodus, to where I don't know

But the number of whites keeping everything orderly would drop

There for what happens to this country is it turnes to South Africa and the niggers start killing any whites that stay
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.