[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else really hate cops? I mean really hate the motherfuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
Does anyone else really hate cops? I mean really hate the motherfuckers so much that just seeing them makes your blood boil. Honestly, whenever I walk or drive past one all I can think of is curbstomping the cunt with NWA in the background. Am I alone in this?
>>
I like my local police, I go fishing with them.
>>
>>72013122
I don't hate cops because I'm not a nigger
>>
>keep the peace
>put down troublemakers
>occasionally give you a ticket if you're careless

They're ok in my book
>>
No. Because I am one.
>>
nah the police are good, they are just doing there job, a few bad ones don't mean their are wider issues
>>
>>72013122
No. I think you might have anger issues op.
>>
only the shitty ones, eg corrupt third world country cops and american cops
>>
>>72013303
/thread
>>
File: 1457988048121.jpg (62 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1457988048121.jpg
62 KB, 667x670
>Cops
>>
>>72013122
>OP thinks pol hates authority

Ohh dear dear OP.
>>
>>72013122
I really, really hope your house gets broken into while you're at home. Then we'll see how much you hate the police.
>>
>>72013122
>Strayans does not like the Police
>Strayans are descendants of criminal scum sent to hostile island by civilized Anglos
>Strayans have genetically criminal nigger DNA

its to be expected tbqhfam
>>
My "cops" is the county sheriffs department.

They're bro-tier.
>>
>>72013122
Yes Jamal, not everyone thinks police is oppressing him.

I for one never had any negative interaction with police because I'm not a fucking dinduing nigger and use ordinary amount of politeness and respect for both ordinary people and cops.

I've noted the only people who go FUK DA COPS MAN COPS ARE CUNTS are fucking degenerates with criminal records.
>>
>>72013122
Don't mind them so much as try to avoid them.
>>
if it wasnt for cops people like me would go around town stabbing people and setting fire to your house... just be thankful that im more afraid of losing my freedom becuase of the police
>>
>>72013122
Sometimes you get the stereotypical pc in it for the power, you know bullied at school or whatever, but mostly they are fine.

In fact theres been a couple of times where a cop has blatantly got me for something which could quite easily derail my existence, but let me go.

You just have to treat them like you would any other human being. If you act like a dick to them, you likely are a dick and need a beating.
>>
There's a real difference between city and country cops. In the country, they're well aware that they only have power because people trust and respect them, and they're always aware of three things: that the people they're dealing with live near them, that everyone knows who they are, and that some large percentage of the population have a rifle at home.
>>
>>72013122
I never committed a serious crime (got caught without drivers license once long ago) and never had problem with them.

They however helped me on MANY, many occasions. why the fuck would i hate them?
>>
You must be an immigrant. I sometimes go up to peaks of hills with 1 of our local cops, and we use a telescope to take pics of stars and sheet.
>>
>>72013577
Not op, and not againt the police... But i'm protecting my house with one of my many firearms way before the police get there.
>>
>>72013122
I freaking went to georgetown and am ex military and I desperatley want to become a cop.

Im over getting paid 55k to work 70 hours a week in accounting.

I would rather just get paid to the same as a cop for 3 days a week
>>
File: 1459086098718.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1459086098718.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>72013490
>>
File: Back where you belong.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Back where you belong.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>72013122
>>
>>72013122
One of them ran a red light without turning on their sirens and then shouted at me over it, so I have a grudge against all cops now.
>>
>>72013122
You are, in fact, alone in this. The only anger I feel when I see a cop is because he's not currently beating the shit out of a nigger.
>>
In germany police is our friend and helper.
I like police, they deserve our support. Of course you have to be cautious for police abusing power, but in general they are at the center of the monopoly on violence and therefore the core of ANY civilisation and ANY state.
Support your local police. Be friendly to them.
>>
>>72013122
the bad ones outnumber the good ones anymore,
despite that I still give them the benefit of the doubt till they show themselves to be cunts though.
>>
>>72013786
oh I was crossing the road at the time and they almost ran me over btw
>>
I love the irony of people going from "fuck the police" to "OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THE COPS DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP ME" in what is literally seconds
>>
I've more respect for police now than I've ever had. With the rise of movements like BLM who chant kill all cops and intimidate them at their protests. The cops do a hard job, and patrolling rough areas is not safe.
>>
>>72013710

This. Rural here. After we moved in a sheriff stopped by to chat. He asked if we had a gun, stating that rsponse time is at best minutes. He also advised getting to know the neighbors.
>>
>>72013122
What is law enforcement even like in New Zealand? I can't imagine there's very much crime there and you guys don't have black people so there's really no reason for them to carry guns
>>
I don't hate them, but I keep a wide berth away from them.
>>
>>72013122
You must be a massive nigger, OP.
>>
>>72013122
I hate them not because they bullied me or they beat niggers. When you get to cops in person, you'd find they're really low-tier parasites who's only lucky to be cop instead of a criminal. Although police is mandatory for society, these individuals are the fuckihg scums
>>
>>72013122
No, I don't hate them, but I know why you do.
As uniformed representatives of the law and order they serve as misplaced, but easy targets for your impotent rage against the faceless, intangible "system" that you think is keeping you down but don't know how to properly effect against.
So you'll be like that kid that breaks his toys and kicks and throws himself around in a storm of rage and frustation when his parents ground or ban computer time for him.
>>
>>72013186
This, I used to go hunting with one of the Swat guys, Cops can be based. Only Commies and nigs hate police for no reason.
>>
>>72013122

There are good cops, there are bad cops. There are cops who play it by the book and won't harm you, while others will smash your face just for being pally with them. I like some police especially if I need their assistance but the thuggish ask questions later type I can do without.
>>
>>72013122
Don't shoot the messenger, sheepshagger. What you really hate is the stablishment
>>
>>72013122
>Bad policemen
Yes, I hate them.
>The rest, the respectable members of the Security forces of our contries that basically save your sorry ass in your daily life
No, I don't hate them.
>>
File: Chevrolet-Caprice.jpg (47 KB, 623x389) Image search: [Google]
Chevrolet-Caprice.jpg
47 KB, 623x389
>>72014220

sounds like you got cucked by officer chad
>>
>>72013122
>Does anyone else really hate cops?
I'm white. I fucking love cops.
>>
Have never had any issues with the cops here. They are usually bro-tier and just try to de-escalate whenever they can and have no interest in fucking anyone over. Best case scenario for them: No one gets into trouble and they don't get any extra work. That said, sometimes they are a bit too careless, e.g. when there are fights outside of clubs or bars and people call the police they might not even show up unless someone is seriously injured. It's also a bit disappointing having to witness the filth and misery in the red light districts and the other bad areas of our bigger cities. When you see crackwhores begging to suck your dick for the next fix and dozens upon dozens of dealers openly sell drugs even when police are patrolling the area you kinda feel they are not doing enough about it.
>>
My uncle's a based as fuck cop who gets along great with everyone in the town he works at, even a lot of the drug offendors he's had to arrest.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 630x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 630x262
I'm finishing up school right now to become a Texas State Tooper, (Highway patrol that normally deals with drugs and speeding for you other countries)
Pic related is uniform, very excited.
>>
>>72014650
this
as long as im not a complete asshole they just ignore me
>>
>>72013710
What if the burglers also are armed AND outnumbering you?
>>
>>72014731

god speed buddy

fuck bad drivers, especially drunks

be safe
>>
Cops have a very high us vs them mentality. If you are not a cop you are "them". But I'm white, but I'm not a leftists but I have never protested in my life rhetoric will not save you.

You might see cops as your brothers but they surely do not see you as brothers. Poltards who love them here never had to deal with them.

It will take one little fight between your spouse and a one call to cops to understand how they are not your friend, how they try every trick in the book to incriminate you etc.

Pro cops are good goy tier.
>>
I have two state troopers living on my road. They're cool, always waving to me if I am outside, and will stop and ring the doorbell if we leave the garage door open.
>>
>>72013122

Yes, you are alone. Get used to it, because you're going to die alone.
>>
Imagine how many non violent, good people the average cop ruins the lives of; all because they enforce bullshit laws put in place for either economic or social reasons.
>>
Smalltown cops tend to be good. The city ones care about their paycheck first.
>>
>>72013122
they are like vampires do not willingly talk to them or let them into your house
>>
>>72013393
Kiwara oder wos? Typisch, dass einer wie du auf 4chan herumgrundelt.
>>
>>72015203
You're thinking of it the wrong way. Police are doing their jobs, which is to enforce the laws that politicians make up. Most laws are there for good use, but thats not the job of the officer to determine. Their job is to enforce.
>>
>>72014874
Use more gun, better and faster.
>>
>>72013122
Most cops are decent people, stop eating up the reddit propaganda
>>
File: 1453258546568.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453258546568.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>72013122
>I DINDU NUFFIN OFFICER.
If you didn't do anything wrong you can get off scott free in court. Only niggers hate all cops.
>>
>>72013769

note how no one gets hurt, unlike in america where they'd mag dump on the guy and kill him and a little girl in the house behind him
>>
>>72013122
German police officers are cucks. They are hated by leftists, right-wingers, muslims and the politicians and they deserve all of it.
>>
File: anonyfagg.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
anonyfagg.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>72013122
MUDSHIT/NIGGER DETECTED

I love the police they protect me from chimpouts, they never fuck with me cause the only bad thing I do is smoke weed

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
Depends where you're from, your experience of the police will be totally different.

In Korea the cops are cool as fuck. The two guy who work my neighbourhood just chill in their car playing videogames on their phones. When they get off they hit the bar and chill with everyone. People see them exactly as cops are supposed to be; local people keeping the neighbourhood safe.

In the UK the cops are a totally different thing. They've become literal tax collectors. Every interaction you ever have with the police will be issuing some sort of fine; they camp out hidden near busy roads and get you for tiny speeding infractions, being a day late renewing your car tax or insurance. They roam back alleys near bars catching people taking a sly piss down a storm drain, citing you for littering because you threw a cigarette butt in a city street, raiding houses with tiny amounts of weed.

In no way are they a force keeping people safe from criminals, they're organised state bullies trying to squeeze money out of people wherever they can.
>>
>>72013122
you are alone in being 12
>>
>>72013122
I stay clear of them . And I'm white as paper but they can be royal fucking pricks .
>>
>>72013122

GG Allin, is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ddX9dufi8
>>
OP is a nigger faggot
>>
File: 1435190488230.png (101 KB, 210x195) Image search: [Google]
1435190488230.png
101 KB, 210x195
>I've never been beaten or harassed by cops
>People I loathe get beaten by cops on a daily basis
>People expect me to hate the police

Call me a bootlicker all you like, at least I don't lick nigger assholes.
>>
>>72014915
>You might see cops as your brothers but they surely do not see you as brothers. Poltards who love them here never had to deal with them.

either this or in their countries cops actually ARE the way they describe them.

I for one dislike them and staunchly believe that if we had something akin to US 2nd amendment, one would feel minimal difference if they were disbanded altogether
>>
>>72013122
Lmao, well if you cant stand kiwi cops m8 I'd imagine you'd already be dead or imprisoned in just about any other nation in the world by now...
>>
>>72013122
Not all of us are black, Tyrone.
>>
If you're a victim they treat you well but if your a perpeetrator watch out.

Source: I was a victim of a bashing once.
>>
>>72013122
i hate humans
>>
File: eesti pilitsei.jpg (233 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
eesti pilitsei.jpg
233 KB, 640x428
>OP
>>72013122

All the police man i know are decent people.
i had some problems when i was younger. Was under interrogation. Police was still acting nice. They were just doing their job.
I think only criminal and stupid people hate police =^.^=
>>
>>72013122
>Does anyone else really hate cops? I mean really hate the motherfuckers so much that just seeing them makes your blood boil. Honestly, whenever I walk or drive past one all I can think of is curbstomping the cunt with NWA in the background. Am I alone in this?
Cops are pretty bad here, sure they kill niggers and stop the evergrowing horde of niggers from getting out of hand, but they also beat the living fuck out of you if you try to go to the streets to protest against the extermely corrupt politicians of my country.

Fuckers can all die in a fire screaming for their miserable lives for all I care, these are disposable individuals that should just fight and die against the nigger criminal scum and get replaced by another miserable disposable person.

No really, being a cop is the thing you do when you fail at everything else and have no marketable skills whatsoever, then you go become a cop to use violence since that is all you are capable of.
>>
>>72013122
No, I'm white you see.
>>
I actually hate Turkish cops
So technically yes?
>>
>>72015503
>getting mad at cops for doing exactly what their rule book says and reacting just like they have been conditioned to by your piece of shit government to said government's position of shitskin invaders
Only faggots hate your poliece cuckboy
You should feel pity instead of malcontent
>>
>>72013581
OP is from NZ you fuckin' drongo
>>
I've only had positive experiences with the police in my country. I've also noticed that everybody I know who are anti-authority are also leftist, liberal, white trash and/or degenerates. Even during protests it's pretty much exclusively antifa/anarchists who get absolutely btfo'd by the police.
>>
>>72016561
>All the police man i know are decent people.
>checks flag
Sounds nice, is it hard to migrate there? I am white and have a college degree in biology, just graduated from university and can't find a job in my country because of the massive economical and political crisis we are in right now.
>>
hating police is niggerish behaviour
>>
File: 1458676434342.jpg (35 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
1458676434342.jpg
35 KB, 525x295
Cops are evil and get away with anything.

Litterly best choice to make if you are interested in being a criminal, is to become a cop.

Most common thing here in scandinavia, Male police chief, having safes in their house filled with illegal money and drugs. Happened in finland.

Also, in sweden, a police chief woman had a boyfriend with 2kg of cocaine or something in their apertment floor.

Cops are shit and will beat you up if you happen to be walking were a burglery or robbery happen, then blame it on you after you get permanent backinjury.

Also they cover up immigrant related crime here in sweden, rather then whistleblowing the crimes.
>>
File: 1461403399403.png (143 KB, 887x607) Image search: [Google]
1461403399403.png
143 KB, 887x607
>>72013122
Want to know how I know you're not white, you fucking sheep shanker?
>>
File: 1429376365325s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1429376365325s.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
Only criminals hate the police.
>>
File: town.jpg (328 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
328 KB, 1280x960
>>72013122
Cops where I live are good lads. It's a very remote rural area, 100% white, hardly any crime. (pic is my town)
My best mate is a local cop. The crimes they deal with are petty theft, sheep rustling, traffic infractions, drunken fights outside the pub, tools stolen from someone's garden shed and shit like that.

The worst is car crashes. One of the most dangerous roads in England runs through my little town from the East to the West (Lake District). It goes over a mountain range (the Pennines) and the weather can be fucking horrendous. My mate said it's often families going to the lakes for a weekend break or foreigners (often Dutch, for some reason. I see a lot of Dutch people in Summer) on holiday. If any dutchbros could explain?

The cops get there before the ambulance as they can drive faster in their fancy cars. Sometimes there might be a mountain rescue team there as well. Imagine seeing dead or dying people in wrecked cars. Cops, firemen, medics, mountain rescue, air ambulance all work in tandem. And they are fine people. Dedicated to serving the community.

Cops in the cities are a different breed. They are not usually friendly and can be arrogant especially the younger ones, but if you're polite, look them in the eye when you speak to them (don't be evasive), be assertive - but always polite and well spoken e.g: if you don't understand why they are asking you do do something say "could I ask you why you want me to do that please, officer"?
But fuck British cities. Fucking muzzie, chav crime infected shitholes. I'm not surprised the city police are a bit harsher than here. The poor bastards deal with scum.

tl;dr cops are bros.
>>
I love cops, most of them are qt grills ;3
>>
>>72017293
well it´s not easy if you dont have living permit :/

but all are welcome...untill you are not useless migrant who wants to live on welfare :P
>>
>>72017287

It's funny as hell when leftists cry about mistreatment by police when they do dumb shit and far-right protests go smooth as butter without any anti-social behavior.

Last independence day was the best ever when bunch of leftards got booked and spent the night in drunk tank. Next morning every single one of them had bed bugs from the hobos sleeping there before them.
>>
>>72018216
>it´s not easy if you dont have living permit
How do I get one?

>.untill you are not useless migrant who wants to live on welfare
Only niggers and gypsies to that sort of thing, I want to migrate to get a job, and I want to do so because there are no jobs available in my country. I did NOT spend years studying in one of the best universities in south america to end up as a useless welfare leeching NEET.
>>
>>72013122
Why would you hate the police?

They're here to keep all the animals in line.
>>
File: 1460728145201.jpg (35 KB, 567x581) Image search: [Google]
1460728145201.jpg
35 KB, 567x581
>>72013122
Yes. Feel exactly like that.
Especially the ones who were bullied as kids. And used that reason alone to get into law enforcement to be able to have some "power" over others. Sick fuckers.
>>
File: 1432887469335.jpg (101 KB, 419x750) Image search: [Google]
1432887469335.jpg
101 KB, 419x750
>>72013122
Most of us aren't 12 any more so no.

I'm also joining the police.
>>
I'm a cop and let me be the first to inform you, you're going down
>>
No, Wales here and I don't hate the police.

I'm not even one of those "I've got nothing to hide" fags, I've got plenty to hide I just don't pretend that i'm in the right. I break the law, I get punished.

Only a fucking child would be mad about that.
>>
>>72013122
Britcops are pretty based, just hogtied by cuck politics.
>>
>>72018670
Which constabulary?
>>
>>72013186
This, my local police are pretty chill. One has a serious rod up his arse but still only goes as far as "move your car, that's a disabled space" instead of issuing a fine
>>
I bought the cop in front of me at chipotle his lunch yesterday.
>>
I did some time as a Special Constable in London.
I never held a lower opinion of the Police than during that time.

The sad fact is many are just jaded by the system fucking them out of results and the rest sympathize with the criminals too much.
>>
No, because it seems like a shitty job. Everyone resents being punished, even if you know you were in the wrong and it's a minor punishment. People also want the max shit if it's for someone else though, so you're always wrong and resented.
>>
File: 1429277945501.png (46 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429277945501.png
46 KB, 200x200
>>72018819
Police Scotland.

So most of my time will be spent with alcoholics, domestics and domestic related alcoholics.

I want to get in and get trained as a firearms officer, that and riot control because frankly the prospect of having my job be to smash antifa in the face with a baton is too good to pass up.
>>
>>72019048
>Actually joining police Scotland

God I hope you've got a huge tolerance for horseshit, cause apparently since they consolidated the forces everything has gone down the shitter, and something like 40% of officers are planning to leave the force within 3 years. Also SNP are tightening their grip more every day
>>
File: tea and crumpets.jpg (410 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
tea and crumpets.jpg
410 KB, 1632x1224
>>72013769
Successful arrest. Nobody was killed in a shower of lead, no bystanders were injured, no domestic pets such as a barking dog were killed. Area was secured.
Cops followed police procedure.

How is this wrong?
>>
Cops I don't hate too much as individuals, but overall, especially what they uphild and how they uphold it, I fucking hate.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
>>72013122
Nigdar going off
>>
File: 1425920126058.png (360 KB, 560x589) Image search: [Google]
1425920126058.png
360 KB, 560x589
>>72019207
I do, they have and I don't doubt it.

I know for a fact that if I was to put in a 999 call right now despite living in the Glasgow area I'd more than likely have the call transferred to a Paki in the Aberdeen call centre, so I would be fucked in regards to local knowledge i.e name a pub in the local area, been a stabbing instead of getting a righty ho chap we'll be there in two shakes of a lambs tail I'm gonna be asked if I want onion bajis with my order.

The whole things fucked, but I want to do it because I want to help people and I want to be in a position to be useful to my people and country if everything goes tits up.
>>
>>72013122
I do hate cops. Every poll here shows that 60% to 80% of the population hate or is afraid of them because they're lazy, corrupt and criminals with uniforms.
If the police was abolished and everybody got a rifle and a pistol, It would be much better.
>>
File: nodsapprovingly.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
nodsapprovingly.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>72019343
Americans believe a rapid resolution is a good one every single time.
>>
>>72019618
Well more power to you mate, down here in Ayrshire the response times are up to 30 odd minutes to an assault, and I fully expect them to get longer every day. I'm just glad all the stabbings in my town happen on the other side of town.
>>
>>72019640
>80% of the population is lazy, corrupt and criminals

IFTFY
>>
>>72019048
Good luck m8. I'm English. Wife is from Isle of Arran.
You need to get on a nice comfy island. Go rural.

I suppose they'll make you go to fucking Glasgow to break you in.
Just don't fucking nick me on my way to Ardrossan when I'm running late for the boat, and have to push my car little bit.
>>
>>72013122
No, I'm white.
>>
Traffic-wise they make me nervous. Any other way I love them
>>
>>72013122
No I don't mind cops. I find that not being an asshole to them shows good results.
Stopped twice in my life so far and both cops were cool. No tickets and just warned one time about my lights and the second the cop realized I had braked at a red light and then turned right so he was cool.
>>
>>72018488
http://www.workinestonia.com/
>>
>>72020575
One more question, would I have better chances of finding employment if I learn some other language other than english?
>>
>>72013122
I'm guessing that you've recently been in an altercation with the police, maybe don't break the law then you bunglecunt
>>
>>72020716
be prepared to learn Estonian.
If you do locals will respect you for it...

If you do not it is hard to get good job. unless you work in IT
>>
>>72013122
Honest question: are you black?

Are you white and have a BMI < 19?
>>
>>72020575
>>72020963

Checked the job offers current available, does not seem to have any demand for people with my biology degree right now there, gotta look elsewhere I guess, thank you for your help.
>>
>>72013490
American cops are fine, you seem to watch too much blue tribe media
>>
>>72021079
Np bro :)
>>
I did some really stupid shit and they always let me off easy, biggest fine i had to pay was 500zl for shooting cars with an air rifle while 2.5 alcohol in my blood. They were nice and polite. They even gave me back my rifle
>>
File: Subaru_logo.svg_.png (237 KB, 1280x746) Image search: [Google]
Subaru_logo.svg_.png
237 KB, 1280x746
>>72017266
who cares both are fookin subaru s
>>
I got pulled over for street racing muh sweet sleeper honda civic ninteen-ninte-pieceofshit. There wasn't anyone around! Fuckiiin pig told me to take it to the track! Fucking fascism! Im a citizen of the subsidiary of planet Michigan and i don't have to obey the laws!
>>
>>72019421
Kek people see that and think Abbos are human.
>>
>>72013122
Youre a degenerate wannabe biker.

cops are like the inquisition.

They merely preform the duties off their office, to fear them is redundant, to hate them heretical.

Many will be caught, and the hatred should be mustered so they to can come to the emperors service.

but seriously though they are the one helping you if youre in danger you ingrate kiwi cunt.
>>
File: 1752365615.jpg (56 KB, 860x572) Image search: [Google]
1752365615.jpg
56 KB, 860x572
Fucking statist bootlickers in this thead.
>>
>>72015418
And have two less degenerates to deal with.
>>
File: 1384615467124.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1384615467124.png
602 KB, 963x720
>assist in mass rape of white girls by muzzies
>expecting any respect
>>
>>72016908
t. Jontavious "Big John" Washington
>>
>>72013122

Fucking Abbo.
>>
>>72013122
nope i appreciate the cops lowering the violent crime in my area. Everyone feels much safer walking around town.
I wave at them when i drive by and i greet them when i see them on the street
they are all pretty nice guys
>>
>>72013122
You know what do I feel when I see a cop ?
Safety.
You know why ?
Because I'm not a fucking deviant and I dindu nuffin, and because I'm not a nigger I can actually raise my hand and greet the officer without being shot on the spot because I'm white and whites can be trusted.
>>
>>72022148
>I have PTSD.
/\ /\ /\ Right here. You are a nut job who may or may not live in Arizona, may or may not be white and may for may not have a daughter. Take your meds!
>>
>>72021859

Yeah. Fucking disgusting.
>>
I couldn't hate cops. They're keeping us safe, for the most part, by putting their lives on the line every time they punch in. There are bad cops, naturally, but they're heavily outnumbered by the good ones, who detest brutality. If anyone hates cops, it's either because they're asspie faggots who fall for the Occupy WS/BLM Soros kike bullshit, or they're already criminals.
>>
>>72022867

No true scotsman.
>>
>>72022788
Copkeks Topkeks
>>
>>72013122
My local police are fucking based. They run the local car show, have amazing response time, and most importantly saved my ass when someone broke in while I was home alone. First responder was there in under a minute, the next four cars arrived in the next four minutes. When the dude came out and tried to make a run for it, they tazed him on my front lawn and that was it.
>>
File: local_police_color_2.jpg (24 KB, 471x244) Image search: [Google]
local_police_color_2.jpg
24 KB, 471x244
Edgy boot-licking virtue-signalers in this thread

>Guys I actually love cops they make me feel all nice and comfy and safe :))) Only criminals criticize police! xD
>>
>>72013122
i salute the cops every time i pass one
*trigger warning*
>>
>>72013333
Quads of truth
>>
All cops I've come across give back what they receive. If you're a cunt to them they'll fuck with you. If you act like a bro they'll be cool.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.