[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /pol/. They've finally done it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: OIL-BTFO.png (78 KB, 718x578) Image search: [Google]
OIL-BTFO.png
78 KB, 718x578
THEY'VE FINALLY FUCKING DONE IT!!!

>OIL GETS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO

THE AGE OF OIL IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!

THIS IS HISTORIC NEWS AND WHODA THOUGHT SAUDI ARABIA WOULD BE LEADING THE WAY???

OMG OMG OMG LITERALLY HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW!!!

>Oh and /pol/ climate change deniers BTFO again
>>
wud le fug
>>
File: 1455455360996.jpg (620 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455455360996.jpg
620 KB, 1500x1500
>>72011114
How does this bring an end to the age of oil?
>>
>>72011114
Britain is full of retards
>>
>>72013870
It doesn't. Litterally all this means is saudis are losing so much oil monies due to the downturn they're wanting to diversify. I can't blame them
>>
>>72011114
How will this end oil britbong. They just said they want to diversify because their economy is totally reliant on oil. They've finally realized that it won't last forever so they need to find other ways to make money. Now if you brought something on an alternative energy source that could compete with oil that might change things.
>>
>>72011114
Two trillion? fuck that i'd rather ride a bike.
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>72011114
Being a mudshit has delayed other sectors, trump will take your oil for protection

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
File: lone gizka and goose.jpg (185 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lone gizka and goose.jpg
185 KB, 1200x800
>>72011114
>Age of oil not actually coming to an end
>Not historic news
>Climate change still a cult
Yeah, /pol/'s super btfo, dude. You can tell how btfo we are by how we're getting everything we want.
>>
>>72014446
>>72014105
Their political power is due to oil, if they diversify they lose political power, doing an ipo at this point is codeword for "every man for himself let's see who i can get on the sinking boat to replace me".
>>
>>72011114
How exactly are they going to diversify their industries and economy with something that isn't just as malleable and multi-functioning as oil?

What are they going to do, switch over to using Natural Gas, Coal?

Try and become a retarded ass service sector economy? Build manufacturing plants and go full industrial? What are they going to power this stuff with?

Israel probably wont stand for them going the nuclear power route, I don't think the rest of the world would either.
>>
>>72015374

Guess who's been hoarding electrical automobile patents for the last decade and more. If they corner that market, they will not lose power.

They couldn't stop all of them, of course, since there's more than one way to skin a cat, but still.
>>
>>72011114

>state oil company
>float 5%
>value is 2tn
>He thinks his company is worth $40tn

Can we just nuke this retarded muzzie filth already?
>>
>>72016162
One way or another these people are losing their political power, oil is material, patents are concepts, and I don't see the chinese government bowing down to niggers because of some patents.
>>
>>72016162
Every major oil company has been buying alt energy plans and patents for decades, if you think that each company doesn't have 10-12 options to keep us in their grasp, then you're and idiot
>>
Now why would the Saudis need to raise some cash. Hmmmmm. Something stinks.
>>
>>72011114
This has been known for months and it has nothing to do with oil being replaced by any other energy commodity.

You are stupid asshole who tries to contribute to /pol/ by linking old news and hyping it with caps lock on.

Saudi Arabia needs to list part of Aramco because they have allocated their money to construction projects ahead and Saudi Arabia is currently having 65 billion budget deficit.

They want to diversify their incomes so that if Hilary gets elected and oil prices are crashed again that they wont have to be under IMF´s control because their oil revenues are drying out.

They should have done this like 20 years ago and not be so dependent on oil.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.