[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could a military coup happen in USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: US_Army.jpg (702 KB, 950x593) Image search: [Google]
US_Army.jpg
702 KB, 950x593
Could a military coup happen in USA?
>>
File: 911WasDoneByIsrael.png (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
911WasDoneByIsrael.png
44 KB, 600x600
>>72009427
Only if they love America more than Israel.

Israel runs the USA. We need to take it back.
>>
>>72009427
Would it be National Guard/ Coast guard against Army, Navy Air force? Generally curious.
>>
File: au2xL.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
au2xL.png
74 KB, 1162x850
Sure, there is no coup proof country
>>
if you consider all the chickens in this country, it already has
>>
File: 16098539.jpg (57 KB, 778x523) Image search: [Google]
16098539.jpg
57 KB, 778x523
>>72009427
Absolutely!
>>
>>72009427
it would have to be massively popular with the people, if not it wouldn't last long.
>>
>>72009427
maybe with the support of the gun totting rednecks
>>
File: Zyklon Pepe.jpg (264 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon Pepe.jpg
264 KB, 1353x1670
No, but a paramilitary coup, carried out by the Montana Militia if Trump doesn't get the nomination.
>>
>>72009427

how may government agencies are there now in America?

NSA, CIA, Homeland and the feds?

they would probably (and have) nailed people who would harbor such thoughts before they get an opportunity to act.

i dont know if anyone still remember those people who planned on starting a shooting at a police funeral in an attempt to start a "revolution" or something.

what about those guys at the bundy ranch, alot of good it did for tyhose who tried to take over a government building, ending with one fatality.
>>
No. Amerifats are too beta. The only time Americans complain is when their burger isn't made right.
>>
I can't imagine any situation where a government would be unpopular enough to be hit by a coup, where the better option would be to oppose them through the political process.

Maybe if a President and his government tries to start an insane nuclear war suddenly, the military would step in. However, you would hope there are enough checks and balances that this would happen without the military stepping in.
>>
>>72009427
happened twice already
>>
File: cia guy.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
cia guy.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>72009427
>>
>>72009427
No.
This si the most massive industrial military complex the world and history so this is the a good environment for it but it is too big to fall like that.

HOWEVER a roman/napoleonic/hitlerian scenario could happen: a military officer becomes president and progressively transforms the democracy in a military dictature.
It will probably happens a day.
>>
>>72011727
But I heard military, especially high-ranked officers, have religious-tier devotion to principle of democratic government.
Can any American pitch in on this?
>>72012716
When?
>>
It would begin as a states rights issue, then evolve into a regional occupation with an insurgency. Depending on how it is handled it coukd result in a civil war or a permanent occupation with martial law.

A full blown revolution! I doubt it.
>>
>>72012978
>HOWEVER a roman/napoleonic/hitlerian scenario could happen: a military officer becomes president and progressively transforms the democracy in a military dictature.

Won't happen. We destroy the reputation of any Colonel or General who begins to achieve cult status and unceremoniously dismiss them. We learned from Rome.
>>
>>72012978
No one in america has time to play soldier dipshit.
>>
>>72009427
The short answer is no.
you need several factors for a military coup
>great political unrest
>demoralized army
>undermaintained army
The US has none so there'll be no military coup anytime soon
>>
No, it's completely impossible.
>>
>>72013156
Nobody gets to that high of a rank without being as Lucifer. Only a few men in history turned down absolute power on moral grounds. For everybody else, it's a question of feasibility.
>>
>>72011927
>Montana mentioned
>Swell with pride
>>
>>72012228

This. People are v& here like no other. Black sites are all over the country but no one gives a fuck here. Look at Chicago. Americans are so self absorbed that they can't be bothered to even help themselves. The fact that Clinton is still alive shows how pussified this country has gotten.

The Jews won. I no longer have any hope. I now pray Russia or China just bombs the fuck out of us.
>>
>>72013156
Not many people in our military anymore. Most higher ranked or older individuals are seeking occupation as contractors or involved in some arms businesses. Generally in other countries older military servicemen or retired are disconnected from their society and have no place for themselves. So it seems less likely to happen as it's generally hire-ranked officers that organize and commit to a coup.
>>
>>72009427
Its not impossible, there is just no reason for it to happen. Everyone in politics supports the military and wants to give them more money.
>>
>>72013566
Well, you had Eisenhower who was really popular and became POTUS under ten years after WWII.
>>
>>72014057
I refuse to believe that a military vehicle has an easily accessible sump plug.
>>
>>72014057
praise you honest fag
>>
>>72009427
No, the leader would be seen as a dictator unless they held a transparent democratic election.
>>
I'd prefer a sedan desu
>>
>>72009427
...remember, no russian
>>
>>72009427
Nah they're to hung over from kike anal rape from the last 150yrs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.