[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is smarter pol, let's be honest. A white high IQ male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10
File: master race.jpg (20 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
20 KB, 878x494
who is smarter pol, let's be honest.

A white high IQ male who believes in pseudoscience garbage such as time cube, ovnis, conspiranoic shit, religion god and ocult shit.

versus

An african nigger who is trained on basic logic, math, have a basic understanding of a wide range of topics, such as philosophy, literature, economy, engineering and is trained on critical and rational thinking, also skepticism.

Basically David Wilcock versus average african STEM student in some african university.
>>
>>72008887

>David Wilcock

Holy shit that's a blast from the past. Was he Dark Cabal or galactic federation of light guy?
>>
>>72009037
I dunno, I stopped following the guy after a while and I started to read about basic scientific skepticism.

he seems to be doing a lot of shit, fighting againts the cabal or some shit, because he's the reincarnation of casey and he was told he was the father of the white race or some shit.
>>
>>72008887
>african nigger
>trained on basic logic, math, have a basic understanding of a wide range of topics, such as philosophy, literature, economy, engineering
>trained on critical and rational thinking, also skepticism

Choose one.
>>
>>72009261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XfFVoHJSU
>william kamwamba is some magical alien that doesn't exist
>>
*tips fedora*

go back to /his/
>>
>>72008887
>

An african nigger who is trained on basic logic, math, have a basic understanding of a wide range of topics, such as philosophy, literature, economy, engineering and is trained on critical and rational thinking, also skepticism.

wew lad, lot of qualifiers there.
>>
>>72009445
That's obviously a robot made by white people to push progressive ideals.
>>
>>72009519
>reading books is hard
>>
>>72009525
come on nigga, there's black engineers on history.

come on.
>>
>>72008887
>ovnis
its ufos in english
>>
>>72008887
its the averages that count, not the outliers

just because there are a few sprinkles on a turd it doesnt make it a cake
>>
>>72008887
>pseudoscience garbage such as time cube
>2016
>not accepting our cubic reality
>>
>>72008887
>Training a nigger to do anything
>Who's smarter /pol/???
Maybe you should try "training" niggers in engineering and have them fix Africa first.
>>
>>72009611
David wilcock still has a bigger IQ than william kamwamba.
they're not outliers.

answer the questions, who is smarter in this case?
>>
>>72009701
for a board that spent so much time talking about niggers, it's funny you haven't spend time on reading about them.

https://www.ted.com/talks/toby_shapshak_you_don_t_need_an_app_for_that

http://www.africanleadershipacademy.org/
>>
>>72008887
>average african STEM student in some african university.

>Google "African Engineer"
>They're all posed stock photos...
>Google "British Engineer" for comparison
>???
>Profit
>>
>>72009844
Is that second link about white people stepping in and turning Africans into successful people?
>>
>>72008887
We get it, you're trying to push the case:
"Yeah, there's smart black people too, y'know!"

We get it, the problem people will have with your thread, always in the back of their mind, and yours too I believe; is that it's a vehicle to convey another #notallblackmen sentiment.

Now, that in itself is not bad, but we've seen this slippery slope where #notallblackmen becomes #notblackmenanytimeeverandyourearacistshitlordfordisagreeingwithme.

You see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>72009856
>I'm too lazy for google relevant terms
http://nigerianuniversityscholarships.com/top-10-universities-study-engineering-nigeria-share/

>>72009956
It's a new african school to train young people into being leaders, so they take young people who are making bussiness and grant them scholarships.

>>72009965
problem is, even if a person has lower IQ this doesn't mean he is stupid.

just like a manlet can a be a strong if he lift weights, he will be stronger than some taller guy who never hit a gym
>>
>>72010140
Of course, I agree.

However, a society rarely takes the form of it's exceptional members.
>>
>>72010140
>Top 10 universities *IN NIGERIA*

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2015

Looked through 302 on that list (it goes further but you get the picture with that much). 2 universities from Africa appear. Both South African, both VERY far down the list (one is in fact 302).
>>
>>72010392
america should just ban nigger culture.
>>
>>72010428
>oh wow, universities from poorer countries aren't as good as the ones from richer countries
wow, such amazing discovery.

now are u gonna tell me their country is poor?

what a shock.
>>
>>72010472
Agreed.

Ban selfies while we're at it.
What a retarded habit.
>>
>>72010627
have you seen thomas sowell speak?
>>
>>72008887
>who is smarter
>someone who are able to learn without being spoonfed
>someone who have to enter STEM and spend tons of resources to learn basic logic and math
The smarter one is clear here, now which one is more usable is another question.
>>
>>72010765
you have two rooms, one is bigger but filled with garbage, the other is smaller but well organized and fille with proper tools and books.

which is better?
>>
>>72010825

Mate, to answer your question, it doesn't matter who is smarter but to what end they use their smarts for.

Newton was obsessed with the philosopher's stone and the occult near the end of his age, but he was excused because of his amazing contributions to physics.

However when you take into account humanity as a whole, all those contributions are needed to progress and what matters then is who contributes the most to humanity. In the end its the white people.

And in your specific case, the smarter guy is the one with the highest IQ, the one who contributes the most is the african nigger. But that's just a very isolated case out of many.
>>
>>72010573
You were talking about their average student as though they had gone to an equivalent western institution. They haven't.

Googled "Nigerian engineer" since you complained. Still mostly posed stock photos (many of the same ones in fact).
>>
>>72008887
Have you ever met any Africans who study sciences OP?
People from Africa are very spiritual, many that I have met have said that the leader of their country has the ability to fly or levitate or whatever shit he claimed. They are not secular by any means.
>>
>>72010825
You could clean the bigger room and then fill it with double the amount of tools and books the smaller room would ever have.
That requires further effort though.
If you're fine being near-sighted then by all means get the smaller pre-organized room.
>>
>>72010915
yeah, this is my problem.
pol loves to blame individuals when comparing a race.

Only retarded people believe in generalizations, is a basic error in scientific thinking.

>>72010916
>white high iq male
>compared to
>african stem student
nigger, I have better english comprehension than you.
fucking retard.

>>72011052
No, but I live in a city with 30% black population.
I've met my fair share of black people.

>>72011196
this doesn't mean the smaller room would be useless or that smaller rooms are inferior.
>>
>>72008887
So black guy vs crazy person?
>>
File: Black Science.gif (3 MB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
Black Science.gif
3 MB, 600x249
>>72009519
>>
>>72011273
My point was is that the average African STEM student is not very good. So compared to a high IQ white guy who believes in conspiracies, the tinfoil still likely wins.

In fact you may have noticed that a lot of the people around here are university educated.
>>
>>72011376
high IQ doesn't represent intelligence dumbass.

just like height doesn't represent sports performance.
>>
>>72011273
>this doesn't mean the smaller room would be useless or that smaller rooms are inferior.
>>If you're fine being near-sighted then by all means get the smaller pre-organized room.
They're still shit when compared to bigger rooms though.

>Only retarded people believe in generalizations, is a basic error in scientific thinking.
Generalization still have their basis wherever it's from. If there's a smoke there's a fire somewhere.
Dismissing them because it's EVUL GENERALIZING is just as retarded as completely believing that everyone in the generalized group behaves as stereotyped.
>>
>>72011549
>just like height doesn't represent sports performance.

Yeah because those midget basketball players all do so well...
>>
>>72011549
Where did i mentioned IQ? But if someone believes in shit like timecube he is obviously mentally unwell.
>>
>>72011525
>>72011565
my real argument isn't that whites are stupider than blacks.
my argument is that lower IQ doesn't mean you're more stupid.

>>72011610
and yet a midget basketball players could outperform the average tall person.
>>
>>72011666
he literally believes he's the reincarnation of the first white person, some 10k years ago.
he said jokingly to a group of white people, I'm your father.

he's insane.
>>
>>72011273
Sure, but those stereotypes exist for a reason.

If you have two civilizations, one 100% white and another 100% black, which will develop faster and better? Not only that but the black one might need the white one to give it some of its technology to actually progress. However, its definitely possible for one black guy in the white civilization to contribute positively and even more than most whites, but its very unlikely. Its actually more likely that the black guy will be a criminal in the world of whites.

That's why /pol/ is very much against multiculturalism. It might be unreasonable to use that judgement in isolated cases like yours, but in the big picture its not that stupid of a stereotype.
>>
>>72011549
>>72011680
>IQ
It represents the brain's pattern recognition capabilities.
If one would define intelligence as such, then it wouldn't be wrong to say IQ = intelligence.

IQ is developed by the military and is still being used in most military everywhere in order to decide which men goes into the frontlines trenchs (lower IQ) and which one goes to intel (high IQ).

>my argument is that lower IQ doesn't mean you're more stupid.
You should define what is stupid, if stupid = lower mental capability. Then lower I! does indicate stupidity, although might not be its only factor.
>>
>>72011680
>my argument is that lower IQ doesn't mean you're more stupid.

Depends how you are defining stupid. Think of it like this: IQ is like a car's engine horsepower. Knowledge is who's driving it.

A Formula 1 driver in some shitbox car can still drive it well enough to beat a lot of people in better cars, but he has to work very hard to do it. An average driver in a good car can compete with or beat him fairly easily and an F1 diver in a good car is no contest at all.

>and yet a midget basketball players could outperform the average tall person.

Nope. Nature is a bitch like that.
>>
>>72011762
if you ever read something about black history you will find africa was centuries behind the other continents.
they were at the same development period than greeks and ancient shit when europeans came and shit on them.

>but the 3k years before
that's not true.

africa only started to have black civilizations after 1300.

>>72011881
IQ only represents pattern recognition.
intelligence is something more complex than it.
that's why AI isn't intelligent when it already can recgonize patterns.

>>72012029
stupidity is being able to commit willingly errors even while you're aware they're stupid shit.
just like those white people who get killed while doing selfies.

It's not even related to lower IQ.

do you niggers even know the definition of the words you're using?
>>
>>72011881
>I!
>*IQ

Also I should add that the other factors affecting mental capabilities are something like volume capacity (how much memory you can handle, indicated by size and composition of your brain) or response time (how fast your brain responses to stimulation).
Both qualities are also found that africans are less capable when compared to asians and whites.
>>
>>72012165
>do you niggers even know the definition of the words you're using?

Yes we do and there's more than one definition. You can have some university professor, top of his field and considered one of the smartest men alive, but he doesn't know how to cook for himself and keeps locking himself out of his house.
>>
>>72012390
that still isn't the definition of intelligence.

mental capabilities != intelligence

jesus christ, pol even doesn't know the fucking definitions of their memes.

>>72012441
So, give me the definition you're using now.
>>
>>72012165
>intelligence is something more complex than it
It really isn't.

>that's why AI isn't intelligent when it already can recgonize patterns
No, AI still can't recognize patterns.
What google or IBM's Watson have aren't closely as near as what you would call pattern recognition. It uses weighted Big Data to compare value using neural nets. The day went computer achieved pattern recognition is the day when human would be obsolete.

t. computer scientist.
>>
>>72012536
>mental capabilities != intelligence

See >>72011881
>It represents the brain's pattern recognition capabilities.
>If one would define intelligence as such, then it wouldn't be wrong to say IQ = intelligence.

But sure, if you can just define what's your interpretation of intelligence is, then I would be happy to work with that.
>>
>>72012536
I'm using the one where the university professor is smart. You're using the one where he's dumb.
>>
>>72012567
t. computer scientist
that's good to know because code monkeys can't even give a proper definition of intelligence is usefull to code an AI.

>humans would be obsolete
oh, you're one of those faggots.

>>72012672
I define intelligence as problem solving skill.

>>72012682
my definition is that you're smart if you can keep yourself alive in a fucking jungle and avoid gettin eaten by the lion.

math and computers are irrelevant from a biological time frame.

we're still having the same brains when we were still in africa.

sure, there are some claims we're evolving at magical speed by some pseudoscience faggots.

you're college professor would be eaten by lions in the jungle, he's a mentally ill person, not a normal one.
>>
>>72010392
This point is paramount.
This is also why Capitalism is such an excellent system, it allows elites to extract wealth from the herd. An institution destroying stampede by the herd is the only real danger. See French or Russian revolution.
>>
>>72012933
>my definition is that you're smart if you can keep yourself alive in a fucking jungle and avoid gettin eaten by the lion.

That's certainly a useful feature if you live in an African jungle.

>math and computers are irrelevant from a biological time frame.

Not so useful in an African jungle.

>we're still having the same brains when we were still in africa.

Evolution did not stop at the neck.

>sure, there are some claims we're evolving at magical speed by some pseudoscience faggots.

Better than the ones that claim we magically stopped a few thousand years ago...

>you're college professor would be eaten by lions in the jungle, he's a mentally ill person, not a normal one.

Thankfully he never encounters a lion outside of the zoo. He can understand the mysteries of the universe though, even if he is a bit weird.
>>
>>72012933
>my definition is that you're smart if you can keep yourself alive in a fucking jungle and avoid gettin eaten by the lion.

Knowledge that is completely useless for one to be useful to the modern western society. If that's all of your definition of intelligence, then you have quite the narrow mind. What does it matter that one can survive in the jungle if one can't survive in the middle of Europe?

I think what you mean is that "being smart" = "ability to adapt to your present situation" and white people don't lack that at all.
>>
White is smarter and the nigger is wiser.
>>
>>72013185
>>72013206
yeah, but blacks in africa were able to survive up until today.

sure, they weren't as complex as europeans, but they still created a system that allowed them to survive.
>>
>>72013344
>yeah, but blacks in africa were able to survive up until today.

Yes. They are good at it. If they weren't they would be dead.

Whites in Europe are also good at it though, though how they managed to survive in their environment is different.

You can't fight or run away from a harsh winter, but you can plan for it. By a twist of fate, the things that make you good at surviving in a frozen wasteland are useful in other applications as well. Like science and engineering.
>>
>>72013344
They wouldn't survive if we just sent a bunch of fucking nukes into their territory. What would they do? Throw sticks at us? Sure, they can survive in the middle of animals, but they have nothing against modern white society because they are weak compared to us. They did not progress, they did not evolve. If white civilization did not exist, I would agree with you. But if they are at any moment at risk of being decimated by white civilization, then their system sucks compared to the white one.

Not only that, but white people evolved because they wanted to know more, they were not satisfied with just what they have.

Kind of just like what this guy >>72013293 says. White is not as wise as black because white civilization went through a lot more change and whites had to adapt, while black knowledge was passed down through generations and is still useful even after hundreds of years.
>>
>>72012933
>>humans would be obsolete
If you don't get it, I was claiming that computer can never have the ability to truly recognize patterns, but whatever. And no, comp scientist don't code as much as you would think.

>intelligence as problem solving skill
Shit definition 0/10. But okay.
By your loose definition then you would have better accuracy to quantify a person's 'intelligence', not rationally, but empirically.
And because problem solving skills is directly related to maths and logical problems, you should see how a black person fare on those subjects with other races. It won't be good for you, but it's an undeniable empirical evidence/data on one's 'intelligence'.
And yes, maths scores are directly proportional to one's IQ.
That white guy you mentioned in the OP would have done better maths than the trained black with lower IQ.

Also sure there are outliers and exceptions. At least than you could say that the highest scorer of a black person is more intelligent than the lowest scorer of whites or asians.
>>
>>72008887
But OVNIs are real.

A lot of conspiracies too
>>
>>72008887
>low iq nigger
>managed to understand college-level of knowledge and can practice his logic, math

What kind of stupid nigger IQ do you have to make up stupid question like this?
>>
>>72013609
yeah, but blacks were able to create all the shit you need to survive in a social system.

they were able to have iron smelting, some writing system, traditional medicine, a religion, some political and judicial system, basic architecture.

all the basics of a social system you need to build cities and societies.

>>72013686
completelly ignorant over the level of development of precolonial africa.

just like the average pol retard.

also IQ is irrelevant because even geniuses wouldn't be able to recreate modern technology and science from scratch in one generation.

>>72013772
you're missing the point.
I'm not arguing blacks are superior.
I'm arguing a black person with the proper education can be a normal person, and there may be some black person that because of dedication and hard work could outperform most of the white race.

and that has happened.

you could still have high IQ and still be a dumb ass motherfucker.
>>
>>72013951
you don't need to be a genius level of human to understand high school stuff anon.
>>
>Who is smarter a smart person or a dumb person
>>
>>72013996
>yeah, but blacks were able to create all the shit you need to survive in a social system.

Yes.

>they were able to have iron smelting, some writing system, traditional medicine, a religion, some political and judicial system, basic architecture.

Yes... (If I'm feeling generous).

>all the basics of a social system you need to build cities and societies.

No. I'm sorry, but no. If white people (and I suppose the Chinese now too) were all to somehow die tomorrow then everything in Africa resembling modern civilisation would be rubble inside a century.
>>
>>72013996
Yeah, because all that development and all those generations lost matter a lot in the present.

They are behind in development. That is all that matters right now if you want to compare both civilizations. They were taken over by whites in the past and they would be today if whites wanted it, so I don't see the point of your complaints.

And if you want to talk about specific cases of black people in the middle of western society, you can't ignore IQ as it is a measure of intelligence in that exact same society. You call me a pol retard but you're the one running away from the obvious problem.
>>
>>72013996
> niggers had all the components to build a society
> never built a society

they were clearly missing something werent they?
what could that something be?
i cant figure it out...
hmmmm...

oh yeah, they were NIGGERS and thus never built shit beyond what was needful day to day.

fucking columbia.
always trying to figure out what went wrong.
cant understand that it's your NIGGERS

you let them enter your society as if they were human, and now you wonder why your shit went to shit.
>>
>>72014041
> U dont haff 2 B a genius to unnerstan high school stuff

if youre a nigger you do.

Nigger Genius = white or asian retard
>>
>>72013996
>I'm arguing a black person with the proper education can be a normal person, and there may be some black person that because of dedication and hard work could outperform most of the white race.
So you're not arguing anything then?
You can change black person with a dolphin or monkey and the statement can still hold as true.
As long as there is a possibility then anything can happen.
>>
>>72008887
>reddit picture

get the FUCK OUT, faggot.
>>
>>72008887
>Is a person who is dumb as fuck and brainwashed by jewish lies, smarter than a black man taught by White man made ideologies, theories, knowledge and culture?
No. IQ means how fast or easy you can learn, not how smart you naturally are.
>>
>>72014080
>who is better at sports, a tall person or a manlet

>>72014303
>generous
spend five minutes on wikipedia dumbass.

>>72014303
>No
I didn't mean modern western society dumbass.
They had some civilization that were comparable to ancient history.

>>72014310
If you mean societal development, they will now develop pretty fast because they have access to the rest of the world technology.

much cheaper to simply build a phone than develop it.

>>72014479
give me one example of something that must need to be in a society that were lacking in precolonized africa.

>writing system
they had arabic scripts and even develop their own original writing system
>agriculture
they had one
>architecture
they had also one, but pol loves to call it mud houses.
>political system
they had one.
>judicial system
google traditional african judicial systems used after rwanda genocide.
>libraries
they had muslims libraries
>health
traditional and I guess muslim health
>religion
they had.
>oral tradition
bigger than the western one.

>>72014543
even people with cognitive retardation can still learn a trade.

>>72014544
my point is that you're comparing diferent races, which is a stupid point to make.
It's like comparing cars with trucks.
which is the better bike?
a bike or a motorbyke?

diferent cultures can't be compared unless you wanna make stupid racists claims.

>>72014725
pretty much this, IQ means pattern recognition and speed of learning, nothing else.
>>
File: 1460501790626.jpg (170 KB, 1312x900) Image search: [Google]
1460501790626.jpg
170 KB, 1312x900
>>72008887
>high IQ male who believes in pseudoscience garbage
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>72014863
you can't tell me david wilcock is smart after spending time seeing his conferences dumbass.
>>
>>72014855
>spend five minutes on wikipedia dumbass.

>Iron smelting
Got off the Arabs.

>Writing
Essentially cave paintings...

>Traditional medicine]
Raping a baby will cure your AIDS.

>Religion
Either acquired from the Arabs (Islam) or it's about sky spirits and shit. But whatever, it's all religion.

>political and judicial system
Acquired from us, outside of tribal elder and ritual sacrifice shit.

Like I said. Generous.
>>
>>72014855
>Pattern recognition and speed of learning leads to how fast one adapts.

So yes, its actually quite a significant measure of intelligence. If you learn faster and if you can identify useful patterns in the things you do, you will end up contributing to society. Its what science and engineering is all about. I admit that there are some black people that can be even smarter that most whites, but if you measure their IQ it will be much higher than typical black people too, there's always exceptions.

Don't just dismiss IQ like that. Look at most geniuses who brought significant contributions to science and engineering and see how high the estimates for their IQ is. You don't even need to talk about estimates, just check the IQ of the people who brought more contributions and useful shit today. You'll see that they are all high, as they should be, because IQ is a good measure of intelligence in western society.

A black person with proper education can be a normal person, a genius even. Its just a less likely event than if it was a white person because of the lower average IQ.
>>
>>72014855
>my point is that you're comparing diferent races, which is a stupid point to make
>diferent cultures can't be compared unless you wanna make stupid racists claims.
Wait, you don't honestly believes that races are all equal and the same aren't you?
People who honestly believes that are the same retards that thinks because women is 50% of the population then 50% of doctors and scientists must be women as well.

Do you even acknowledge Evolution? I can sort of understand your position if you don't. But if you do, then you must be dishonest or simply just retarded to honestly think that human somehow simply stops evolving when they hit their respective races.
>>
>>72008887
>who is smarter = who shares my opinions
>already stated higher IQ

You know there are people who are smarter then you, that can actively and simultaneously be wrong?
>see 80% of UNI professors
>>
File: 1440416395244.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440416395244.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>72008887
White male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>72008887
You can fuck off with your picture but obviously the black man
>>
>>72008887

My money is on the crazy white guy.

No matter how much education you hammer in, niggers are still gonna nig. They're barely above tamed apes.
>>
>>72015384
spend five minutes on wikipedia before reppeating those nigger facts you saw on the nigger facts thread.
It make you look like an ignorant asshole.

It's a sign of a stupid person someone who doesn't want to learn new things.

>>72015456
Feyman had a lower IQ than the average anon in some boards.
wonder who has archieve more, the thousands of anons with IQ bigger than 125 or feyman?

>>72015499
I'm talking that is retarded to compare diferent things.
who is bettter?
a dog or a cat?
who is better?
a bike or a car?

diferent populations ended up making diferent civilizations based on the natural resources they had, how much isolated they had, their historical and intelectual development.

compeletelly diferent stuff.

>>72015653
this is a problem with high IQ people, they think they're smart when in fact, they dumb as hell.
>>
>>72016023
>I'm talking that is retarded to compare diferent things.
>diferent populations ended up making diferent civilizations based on the natural resources they had, how much isolated they had, their historical and intelectual development.
>>72008887
>who is smarter pol, let's be honest.
I think I'm done here.
>>
>>72010627
>selfies a habit

Wow that's fucking retarded
>>
>>72016023
Truth be told the UNI professors are pretty smart to ignore things/promote things that ensure their tenure.

Immoral as hell? Yes, but ultimately the most cynical practical move.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1092) Image search: [Google]
264 KB, 1920x1092
>>72016023
Which of those are wrong?

(protip: none)

Doesn't matter though. Your argument seems to be that African societies are as good as any other because they allow them to continue to exist.

That's fine and all, but my response is pic related. Only one of our societies has a future.
>>
>>72016131
>let's ignore all the archievements and level of development non whites did because I'm too lazy to research and read about them
>I don't know about them, therefore blacks archieve nothing.

>>72016307
Uni professors usually promote leftists and stupid things that sound morally correct when they're decisions outside their field of expertise.
The average college professor is dumb as hell when being asked things outside their field of expertise.

>>72016397
>only one
sorry bro, you seem to be missing the begginings of the world type I civilization.

It wont be a white civilization, sorry.
>>
>>72008887
>high IQ male who believes in pseudoscience garbage such as time cube, ovnis, conspiranoic shit, religion god and ocult shit.

You do understand that this statement is illogical?
>>
>>72014979
I was implying that its an oxymoron you moron.
>>
>>72016610
have you seen david wilcock, benjamind fullford, alex jhonex and all those faggots?

they're clearly smart people.
>>
>>72016023
>wonder who has archieve more, the thousands of anons with IQ bigger than 125 or feyman?

That is not my point. What I meant to say is that on average if you contribute a lot to society, then you have a high IQ. But you can still have a high IQ and not give a fuck about society. Look again at Newton's example, all the contributions he gave to society were just because he wanted to know more, he didn't give a fuck about society, that's why he studied a lot of shit that is not important or even useful to society. Now imagine a guy as smart as Newton but that just studied all the useless alchemy crap that Newton studied. He's still a smart person, he just doesn't give a damn about what society wants because he is not interested in it. Those that are as smart but also interested in what matters to society will end up making those important contributions to society. Most smart anons like that just want to lose themselves on their own world, not give contributions to society.

Heck, even many physicists who contributed to society didn't know that they would. Look at Maxwell and Faraday when it comes to electromagnetic waves or Heisenberg and Bohr when it comes to quantum mechanics. All of them said that it all had no pratical use, but the truth was different. In the end, they were just interested in studying what they studied, not in being useful to society.

Guess what all these people have in common? They were all very intelligent men with estimated high IQs.
>>
>>72016506
Yes they're dumb in the big picture. But they promote the leftist socialist agenda because that's where their paycheque comes from.
>>
>>72016506
What, the NWO? That's doomed to fail because it makes the flawed assumption that everyone's the same.

And even then - it's based off of white people's law, morals, language and technology.
>>
>>72016506
>>let's ignore all the archievements and level of development non whites did because I'm too lazy to research and read about them
>>I don't know about them, therefore blacks archieve nothing.
Are you misquoting me? Because I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Here:
>>72016023
>I'm talking that is retarded to compare diferent things.
>retarded to compare different people of different races

And yet you ask /pol/ to compare people of different races in your OP.
>>72008887
>>
>>72008887
>who is better
>theoretical physics
>or making food
>haha u ned food to surviv so there haha

Fucking retard
>>
>>72016023
>africa
>civilization
Pick one faggot
>>
>>72016692
oxymorons are just a literally device, they don't prove their true or false condition.

>>72016714
sure, they may have high IQ, but they were also having other qualities diferent than IQ, like curiosity and independance.

Also, it would be pretty narrow to just take into account science.

There's also art, music, politics, literature, sports and other integral parts of society that doesn't need high levels of IQ.

>>72016715
Nah, they're fucking retarded as fuck.
/sci/ is retarded as fuck when talking about humanities and /lit/ is dumb as fuck when talking about STEM.

>>72016785
you seem to confuse a troll bait with more troll stuff.
you seem to have lower IQ than me sempai.

>>72016850
Farmers are more important than teoretical physicists.
you can run a society with farmers, you can't without them.

>>72016932
spent five minutes reading wikipedia or simply put african history on youtube.
>>
>>72017126
>lel I was pretending to be retarded
Fuck off
>>
>>72017282
>I can't tell shitposting from real opinions
lel

It seems I'm smarter than 99% of europeans.
>>
>>72017126
Yes, curiosity and independence that without high IQ wouldn't end up being enough.

>Art, music, literature, sports

Definitely important to create a culture and contribute to society, but not enough to develop it further as the pratical use of all those is almost null.

I agree with politics and I would also like to add social sciences (except stupid crap like gender studies) and economics as examples of pratical importance. And the people who gave the most important contributions to these three areas were also very intelligent people with estimated high IQ.
>>
>>72017405
>Is retarded
>gets BTFO
>Damn they're on to me
>I was only pretending!
>H-hehe (evasion complete~!)
>>
>>72017564
yeah, but blacks have dozens and hundreds of representants on the arts and sports and politics.

you only seen pol bringing up math and physics because of the lack of black in those areas and conclude that blacks are useless and other racist BS.
>>
>>72017710
>I can't tell retarded shitposting BS made in ironical form from real serious answers
It seems my shitposting levels are too advanced for the superior white people.
>>
File: 1460492257733.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1460492257733.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>72017126
>oxymorons are just a literally device, they don't prove their true or false condition.
No its a rhetorical device of mutual exclusion.
There are no giant midgets, black suns or christian muslims because it is literally impossible and not a "literally device".
>>
>>72017787
>They can't differentiate between me being retarded on purpose and me just being retarded in the same post
>Hehehe how dumb they are :DDDD
>>
>>72017716
Blacks are not useless. They're just less useful on average.

Remember that all this shit I keep saying is on average, that's where the racist stereotypes come from. Sure, they're stereotypes that are bad judgement for many situations, but they exist for a reason.

I study physics and one of the most intelligent guys in my course in a black guy, I know better than to generalize these stereotypes to every single thing. Its just that in the big picture, black people are not as useful to western society as white people themselves.
>>
>>72017914
you will be surprise I could find examples of all the oxymorons you just name.

>>72017919
>can't even tell shitposting apart even while he has spent years on this page
useless as fuck.

>>72017943
>less usefull
because you love to cherrypick all the areas of usefullness to just highly advanced math and physics and conclude blacks are less usefull.

also you seem to be talking without a context, you seem to be thinking math and physics will matter for something like soccer or music.

why is pol so retarded?
they talk about intelligence and they're fucking brainlets.

the worse it's that I'm a fucking amerindio.
>>
>>72018300
>Gets mocked for his "shitposting" (retardation)
>Doubles down, going for gold
>>
>>72018407
>he still thinks I'm serious when I just told him he's too retarded to tell apart ironic shiposting from serious answers
lmao

""""""""Superior white intelligence""""""""""""
>>
>>72018300
I just fucking said the same for politics, social sciences and economics as examples. And you could say the same for all analytical sciences, not just "advanced math and physics". Are you even trying to have a serious conversation?

I guess I should have just dismissed you as a trolling shitposter too.
>>
File: Brain Problems.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
Brain Problems.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>72018560
>I was only pretending. Really!
>Stop laughing at me :(
>>
>>72017405
>It seems I'm smarter than 99% of europeans.
no you're just good with mental gymnastics which doesn't really change the reality that much
>>
>>72018638
So blacks are less usefull simply because of two specific areas while they can be normal on pretty much the rest of the areas?

>>72018680
>>72018701
>can't even tell apart a OP with bait from serious arguments
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>>72018826
>I'm not retarded, everyone else who's calling me one is...
>>
>>72018969
the fact I can trick all of you with basic ironic shitposting shows you're mentally inferior to me.
>>
>>72018826
I just called you out for not reading what I say and you keep doing it?

Yeah, this thread was all bait to begin with. I'm sorry, I have work to do so as to not be as useful as your average black person so I won't bother trying to have a normal discussion anymore.
>>
>>72018826
so your opinions and this thread is just big joke?
okay good to know
>>
File: 3987839735.jpg (39 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
3987839735.jpg
39 KB, 341x450
>>72019066
>this desperate to salvage what little dignity he can
>>
>>72019088
> They're just less useful on average
you just said that without giving me the context.
usefull on respect of what?

math and physics are useless for a musician or a politician or a farmer.

try again next time, I'm going to sleep.

>>72019125
>>72019223
yeah, I'm going to sleep, see ya.
>>
>>72019278
it's like 10am you lazy cunt
>>
File: m.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
m.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>72018300
>you will be surprise I could find examples of all the oxymorons you just name.
Then do it and while your at it show us how to build a perpetuum mobile.
>>
>>72020516
>>72018300
I am still waiting for you to deliver anything other than diarrhea you faggot.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.