[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>over the weekend, some of my Father's Friends come in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (233 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 1242x2208
>over the weekend, some of my Father's Friends come in town to visit
>the subject of Trump of course comes up
>they go on the whole "Trump is a racist, sexist, whatever" tangent
>I just tell them he's not because Illegal Immigrant isn't a Race and neither is Muslim
>they respond with more Trump insults
>I just ignore it because I know the people who like or dislike Trump are not going to change their minds about him
>ever since then she keeps sending me really old articles about Trump trying to prove he's racist, sexist, or whatever
>they're either Huffington Post articles or something that helps Trump instead
Can't someone just like Trump? Why is the opposing side so obnoxious?
>>
Mouthbreathing Liberals don't know any facts, they just repeat what they heard from their jewish overlords.
>>
>>72007394

there was a video going around a couple of days ago where liberals spout shit like that.

one was asked how trump was racist and she said something along the lines of "i dont know specifics, i only read headlines"

it sums up the left pretty well.
>>
>>72007640
Would you mind sharing said Video?
>>
"I hate mayo eating, sister fuckers that smell like wet dog."

If someone said that to you would you think it had any racial undertones? Or would you just say LOL DATS NOT RACIST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SPECIFICALLY MENTION A RACE
>>
>>72007686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoAfy1BNy8
>>
File: bern.jpg (39 KB, 490x498) Image search: [Google]
bern.jpg
39 KB, 490x498
>>72007394

Liberals will talk and talk and talk about how open minded and accepting they are. But voice an opinion they don't agree with and it's going to freak them the fuck out. They will never let it go.
>>
>>72007394

>arguing with women

Might as well slam your foot in the door for a hour amigo.
>>
>>72007812
Haha. Ok.
>>
>>72007733
"We need to stop desert-dwelling, goat-fucking moon-worshippers from coming in our country and blowing themselves up"

seems fair to me fampai.
>>
>>72007733
what fucking race is that wtf
>>
>>72007733
I had to think about it for a minute before I realized you were talking about white people. If Donald Trump says "Ilegal Immigrant" or "Rapist" and you automatically think "Mexican", you're the racist.
>>
File: 25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg (80 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg
80 KB, 1058x704
>>72008246

>hear Palin rail on "thugs"
>think Palin in racist
>realize I'm the one who associates the word "thug" with negros
>>
>>72007733
Considering that that's really vague and not quite rooted in reality like you think it is, no, that's not racist.
>>
Lol my dad visited me this week, he's an ultra-lib from Chicago.

>"Trump is racist!"
>How?
>"He hates Mexicans!"
>He never said that, he said we have a problem with illegal immigration
>"But those are poor, hardworking people that just want a better life!"
>Hardworking or not, the way they get across the border is usually through the Cartels, the same ones that have turned Mexico into a warzone, kidnapped and murdered countless people, distribute drugs in the USA, etc. Then these Cartels extort them while they're in the USA, either taking some of their wages they send back or forcing them into prostitution. Supporting illegal immigrants/illegal immigration is supporting a criminal enterprise.
>"Stop making generalizations! I've never heard of any of that happening, I believe most illegal immigrants are simply looking for a better life in America"
>Then why don't they just come legally?
>"BECAUSE RACIST KKK BORDER PATROL REPUBLICAN NAZIS"

My dad is an intelligent guy, and we have great discussions on a variety of topics, I just don't understand how this kind of retardation pervades his thinking when it comes to politics.
>>
>>72007640
>i dont know specifics, i only read headlines

Exactly what my mom said when we talked about Trump, and she thought that he's a racist bigot etc.
Got her to see the other, "real", side of the story before leaving.

This shit really is a problem though
>>
>>72007686
I think he's talking about Hannity sending one of his correspondents to interview trump protestors, just search for "interview trump protesters Hannity Fox News" cba to find it for you friend.
>>
>>72009693
because he's not an intelligent person probably.
Sorry kid, but your dad is average at best.
hope you got your mom's jeans.
>>
>>72007394
>Father's Friends
They sound more like your mother's friends to me, m8
>>
>>72007733
I don't get offended by people criticizing the white race because we are superior. Redpilled black people are the same way about niggers. Most blacks have an inferiority complex. It's why they get so upset. They aren't mad at you they are mad that they are so fucking useless.
>>
>>72007783
Fucking amazing the mental gymnastics these people pull
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.