[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick One:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
This creature is 6'-2" tall, has a penis, and is attracted to girls. Do you want it in the duaghter's locker room or your son's?
>>
>>72006972
> implying you wouldn't wreck that boipucci
>>
>>72007764
Better than Australia at trolling.
>>
That's a beautiful womyn you shitlord
>>
I don't care. I don't think anyone goes to the public restroom to have sex. that could get messy.. I don't really care, we can take the gender signs off bathrooms and we good, the toilets are all in stalls anyway. And in the locker rooms I guess we already know that certain people look different than us naked. Sucks to have this all shoved on us with the new transgender movement and all. But whatever. If a 6 foot tall person with a penis rapes my kid ill kick their ass don't matter who they are or what they look like.
>>
>>72007926
More like women of the year
>>
File: shawn.jpg (33 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
shawn.jpg
33 KB, 336x336
>>72006972
What about this creature your daughters now have to share the bathroom with in NC?
>>
It would be very stunning
>>
Just because a person has a ton of testosterone and huge muscles don't mean that person will rape.
>>
>>72006972
More like this idiot was told in some back room meeting if he wants to make money like his fat ass step daughter, a sex change boob job would do it, and the attention ho fell for it.
>>
>>72008607

Incorrect. But she won't rape anyone because of the nurturing environment she has entered. She has got a good support network of the LGBTQ community and will never use her penis as a weapon again
>>
>Do you want it in the duaghter's locker room or your son's?
Neither, tbqh.
>>
>>72007764
>>72007831
Agreed
>>
>>72006972
/b/ thread
>>
>>72008376
>I don't think anyone goes to the public restroom to have sex
HAHAHA
Yes they do, its a known fact that you don't go to men's bathroom in big train stations unless you want to see a gay orgy.
>>
>>72009330
Nope. This is a question legislators are legislating- that makes it appropriate for /pol/
>>
>>72006972
lol what is with this new idea that only trans people are pedophiles?
>>
>>72006972
Neither.

The world should not need to adapt to the needs of the very few. The very few needs to realise they fucked up by having surgery in the attempt to become something they'll never become.
>>
>>72011613
to be honest, they most likely won't rape anyone.

it's fearmongering and logical fallacies, they're conflating trans and pedo as a fucking pathetic attempt to win an argument.

i hate trans faggots, but i really don't think they're going into a bathroom to rape someone.

and hey, if a few girls get stared at, who fucking cares. feminists getting a taste of their liberalism, why are we white knighting them?

they started this shit, so why let them off the hook? they have to enjoy what they created now.
>>
>>72009969

>its a known fact that you don't go to men's bathroom in big train stations unless you want to see a gay orgy.

What the fuck is going on down there
>>
>>72009969
Maybe in Argentina..............

Back in developed countries however..
>>
>>72012063
It is illegal to stare at a few girls through their bedroom window. Why is it ok in a bathroom. The mental illness is in the water or something.
>>
>>72012063

>i hate trans faggots, but i really don't think they're going into a bathroom to rape someone.

No one's worried about the trans faggots, you retard.

The problem is that, by the left's definition (or lack thereof) of transsexualism, no one has any standard to determine if a man, just a regular dude wearing men's clothing and by all outward appearances male, is entering a women's restroom because he actually thinks he's a woman or because he wants to creep on women and girls.

Further, not only can we not determine that, even if he was in fact a rapist or child molester, under the left's ideal, we can't kick him out because he has as much of a right to be in there as anyone else.

This is what r-strategy does to society. Leftists love to sexualize children and this movement, if you can call it that, is a pretty fucking effective way to do it. Are you going to let them have their way with your children?
>>
File: happypooch.jpg (231 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
happypooch.jpg
231 KB, 960x720
>>72012063
Women:
> Trannies should use any toilet they feel comfortable in!
> 6'3" bull queer in drag enters ladies room while you need to pee...
> NUH UHHH!! GIT OUT! U R NOT A LADY!!!!

trannies should use any toilet they feel comfortable in...
except the one YOU use.

bitches never thought that THEY would have quivering in horror while a former linebacker turned fairy princess is blowing up the porcelain like hiroshima in the next stall

bitches never figured that a dennis rodman look-a-like would need to fix "xir" war paint while she was trying to take a tinkle

bitches never considered that ladies rooms, which are already backed up due to long transaction times and group shitting mentality might become MORE crowded when they invite a bunch of dudes in

bitches couldnt imagine that trannies might want to chill in the ladies room to indulge their "i R a grill nao" delusions

bitches didnt consider that they might have to share space with these deviants themselves, 'cause, like, that was, like, somebody else's problem right?

thats whats wrong with bitches today. they dont consider the consequences of their actions

FTM try their hardest to pass as dudes, and usually can pull it off, cuz there are small dudes, effete dudes and dudes who just cant grow a decent beard.
bitches who really really want to be dudes can use the men's room any time they want, but drag queens are a horse of a different colour

MTF trannies are deviants, and they will take every opportunity to prove it.
MTF trannies revel in demonstrating that they are NOT actually ladies, in the hopes that somebody will say shit just so they can throw some drama
even if "xi" has to whip out "xir" cock and piss in the sink, there WILL be drama and it's gonna be right in your faces bitches.

enjoy the chaos you have wrought.
imma be laughin my ass off while i shit in the peaceful confines of the drama free men's room.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.