[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria, NO! Teen confesses to gang rape attack in Vienna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
I hope the raped student says 'Sorry' to the migrant who raped her:

http://www.thelocal.at/20160425/teen-confesses-to-gang-rape-attack-in-vienna
>>
>>72004863
Why always fucking gang rape god damn
>>
>>72006170
>>72004863
you know whats the sad thing. most of the time i read about someone being raped i think "oh well i wonder if we got culturally enriched again" and somehow it always turns out to be true.

i don't fucking understand it. why would you go to another country and then act like a fucking animal? if i'd ever go somewhere else i would do my best that i'll get accepted. it just doesnt make sense to me
>>
>>72004863
AUSTRIA YES!!!
>>
This is exactly what women want.
>>
>>72007698
>theweakmustfearthestrong.jpg
>>
>>72004863
That bitch better apologise for not being a migrant.
>>
>>72004863
ughh..ppl still can't get get right=
Austria YES! = means they are being good little lemmings and taking their cucking
Poland NO! - means they've told them to get that shit out of here.
>>
>>72007698
>accept people from a different culture
>"WHY DO THEY BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY FROM US?!"
>>
"...all Afghan asylum seekers aged between 16 and 17-years-old."
so in reality, they were between 37-45 years old. Austriabros, did anything like this sort of shit go on there before the invasion?
>>
>>72008301
i never said i accept them. they don't give me much reasons why i should do that. and since im a bit misantrophic in general i dont give a shit about muh humanity either, scum can go to hell, just damages society
i just think that things like not raping or stealing or whatsoever would be common sense. apparently its not.
>>
>>72008564
Do your part and arm yourself and family and remove Motherfucking kebab.

Please! Remove kebab. I'm handling niggers over here. I have spots I frequent with my arms.
>>
>>72008508
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG
>>
>>72007698
My theory is they go there because they've heard how easy western women are.
>we come to fuck
They find women aren't that easy and proceed to rape. Fucking savages.
>>
>>72008731
saint pierre and miquelon
>>
File: farkhunda.jpg (82 KB, 960x353) Image search: [Google]
farkhunda.jpg
82 KB, 960x353
>>72008508
>Afghan
>asylum seekers
Nah their country is just shit.

Fucking ridiculous that people fall for this "everyone from the third world is a refugee" nonsense.
>>
>>72007698
>why would you go to another country and then act like a fucking animal?
Because you are not white.
>>
>>72006170
cowards are braver in groups
>>
>>72009792
The fact that none of them seem to realize that their country is shit because of their savage behavior is astonishing
>>
>>72006170
niggers are pack animals
>>
>>72007698
>why would you go to another country and then act like a fucking animal?
What's so surprising about animals behaving like animals?
>>
>>72009113
Don't forget girls are still playfully slutty. They mostly get out with us having blue balls, because we are used to that and won't rape them, we know we'll end up fucking one at some point. Just let the sluts be sluts.
But then they act flirty and slutty with refugees, and are raped on the spot because they think they are whores, literally
>>
File: 1446999106131.jpg (101 KB, 500x1011) Image search: [Google]
1446999106131.jpg
101 KB, 500x1011
>>72007698

In comparision western women look like utter fucking whores to them. In comparision their behaviour is that of utter fucking whores.

Imagine going to Japan and women walking arround there on the streets like pic attached, occasionally casually sucking men off on the streets and so.
Take someone who is not very bright to begin with is blueballed and who suffers from a cultural superiority complex and he won't accept rejection and make these women fair game.
>>
Seriously we need to beat every afghan we see. We need to my examples out of these dogs.
>>
>>72007698
That's just the Muhammadan culture libtards love so much.
>>
>>72008281
I feel like beating the shit out of you for devaluing this once "rare" flag

Get off the proxy
>>
>>72010301
If only libtards could see that
>>
>>72004863
Who cares?
#NotOurWoman
>>
>>72008281
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>72009724
fuck off gay cunt
>>
File: somalaiayala.jpg (77 KB, 538x519) Image search: [Google]
somalaiayala.jpg
77 KB, 538x519
victim was a turk exchange student
>>
>>72013794
Really?
Good. As long as it was a leftie or non white woman who currrs
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.