[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST GOY 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458855318954.png (1 MB, 1014x734) Image search: [Google]
1458855318954.png
1 MB, 1014x734
>>
>>72002099
do we win anything at least?
>>
>>72002099
>the state of catholicucks
>>
>>72002099
Im not a catholic anymore cause of this tbqh
>>
I didn't realize the pope was swedish.
>>
>>72002099
What is it with black people kissing each other's feet?!
>>
>>72002120
>Expecting Israel to give out anything for free
>>
>>72002099
Comfiest pope of all time desu.
>>
The pope clearly has a foot fetish.

This celibacy is hard on a man.
>>
File: cuckpope.png (19 KB, 79x95) Image search: [Google]
cuckpope.png
19 KB, 79x95
>>72002099

>yfw the Pope is a cuck
>>
>Living like Jesus
What a monster.
>>
The whole point of it was that Jesus cleaned everyone of sin though the word of god. Plus these people traveled many miles to hear what he had to say.

Muslims don't believe in the resurrection. Jesus Christ is only mentioned 25 times in the Koran. Mohammed was given the Koran by an "Angel." Who posed as an angel in the bible? The devil did! And just like every villain in the bible... Mohammed overindulged and exalted himself instead of god.

Every cult leader wants a picture with the Pope. It helps legitimize their altered counterfeit versions of the bible. Having a woman in a headscarf sitting next to the Pope has the same effect for muslims. They want their religion to subvert the church. And unless these people convert and read a bible... then it's just wasted effort.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.