[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the Japanese know what's going on in the West with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Japan-2013-1008_web-lrg.jpg (327 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Japan-2013-1008_web-lrg.jpg
327 KB, 1024x683
Do the Japanese know what's going on in the West with all the migrants and rape and government betrayal? How redpilled are the Japanese?
>>
File: 1420750291854.jpg (363 KB, 1702x926) Image search: [Google]
1420750291854.jpg
363 KB, 1702x926
>>72001099
Enough.
>>
>>72001203

That guy has been saying that stuff for a long time though, way before the migrant crisis.
>>
media keep saying western countries and UN blame Japan for the lack of diversity so we feel kinda guilty.
>>
>>72002367
Well fucking stop feeling guilty or you'll get fucked up as much as Germany.
>>
>>72002508
Germany is a better country than US
>>
>>72002367

Japanese media confirmed for controlled?
>>
>>72002610
Was, Russia. Was. Thanks to the Immigrant Crisis(tm), Germany is no more a country than Detroit.
>>
>>72002657
most of the media here is liberal bullshit. When the PM mentions the word "defense" or "military" they all go ape shit.
>>
>>72002891

Really? Man, that's depressing. What about normal smart Japanese people? Do they know what the refugees are doing, raping European women, shitting in the street, living off welfare, etc?
>>
>>72003058
Not really, we rarely get info about the refugee crisis on TV since the libtard news media does everything to hide the "bad" facts. It's the sad reality. But what is worse are the "liberal" politicians. They claim to be liberal but in reality they are anti-japanese communists that wants to destroy Japan from the inside. Not only do they want to welcome refugees, they also want to give voting rights to foreigners.
>>
File: Sento.Isuzu.full.1812175.jpg (504 KB, 717x816) Image search: [Google]
Sento.Isuzu.full.1812175.jpg
504 KB, 717x816
At while we're here, does anyone know what the hell that white foam flooding Kumamoto was after the earthquake?
>>
>>72002891
>When the PM mentions the word "defense" or "military" they all go ape shit.

the only thing that makes this not terrible is that the US fills that gap for their lefty asses
>>
>>72003058
We don't give a shit about Europe tbqh.
because earthquake, economic stagnation, China and Korea demand apologies every fucking week, etc.
>>
File: 1453092253297.gif (194 KB, 255x174) Image search: [Google]
1453092253297.gif
194 KB, 255x174
>>72003392
>They claim to be liberal but in reality they are anti-[nation] communists that want to destroy [nation] from the inside. Not only do they want to welcome refugees, they also want to give voting rights to foreigners.
That's pretty spot-on to how we're all feeling.

When will the ride be over, bros?
>>
>>72003510
Tell em to rack off. I don't know why any country is a part of the UN.
>>
lol, I thought that Brazil was fucked up because of the politicians, now I see that we are crying with the candy in our hands.
>>
>>72003738
Well if we leave (which I want since the UN is a shit SJW organization that places women issues over important issues like terrorism) then then all the news media will say "JAPANESE NATIONALISM ON THE RISE", "HISTORY OF 1933 IS REPEATED" or some shit like that.
>>
>>72003392

I'm glad that the Japanese have also figured out that Liberal = Marxist/Communist.

>>72003706
>When will the ride be over, bros?

A) De-liberalize the masses and get widespread support for deporting all the people who shouldn't be here, plus making it a crime to advocate treason against your country. They just passed a law for this in Latvia, btw.

B) Fighting is no longer possible because we live under Orwellian Islam and humanity is BTFO
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.