[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This morning I saw in Carrefour a white woman with a black kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
This morning I saw in Carrefour a white woman with a black kid and I didn't liked it; I started to think things like "she got BLACKED", "this is how the white race will disappear", and that sort of things.

Fuck you /pol/, I wasn't like that before.
>>
>>72000280
God bless you Juan
>>
File: therideneverends.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>72000280
An itching nawing everpresent thought in your mind, you know something is wrong. The ride never ends friend.
>>
>>72000280
You should have trolled the cunt

>is this your kid?
>yeah, why?
>it looks nothing like you and a black kid went missing around the neigborhood yesterday
>>
File: BAVucyVCEAAqkHu.jpg (61 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
BAVucyVCEAAqkHu.jpg
61 KB, 600x755
Now I even laugh at jokes that normies would consider "racist" but I don't even notice they are racist. You have corrupted my mind.
>>
>>72000280
well at least you are now enlightened.

You should cherish your opposition to the degeneracy rampant today. You can make a change.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>72000280
>moors
>white
>>
Whenever I see a Coalburner cunt with a Nigger kid I look at her disgusted as if I'm about to vomit.

They usually look ashamed when they notice it.
>>
>>72000506
I like this idea.
>>
>>72000280
>carrefour
>>
>mfw i saw a nigger and white woman
>they were crossing the road
>cars speed up at the crossing instead of stopping
>>
Not my problem you're impressionable as all hell. Jesus, you sound like a woman, OP. /pol/ never made you think anything, you did it all by yourself.
>>
>>72000280
>Spaniard
>White

You may only pick one, Pablo.
>>
>>72001102
>>72001069
That's the idea, emotional bullying, make the cunts hate their turdish offsprings
>>
>>72000280
>Fuck you /pol/, I wasn't like that before.

And you'll never be again. :-)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.